Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: divy609

Yeah MR was too good ........ But I think I's expecting some dialogues btw D-K .......With K blabbering so much and D quiet ......  I cudn't take it I guess Hmmmm

MR Shud stay back MR shud stay back MR shud stay back Plzzzzz

I think he's overwhelmed yaar....with all the anger and hurt at her.....waise bhi somehow always in their relationship, Kala has spoken more....he doesn't even need words to convey every emotion....I can imagine what all must have played across his face even without having watched the epi......even when he says nothing at all, he communicates a thousand things.....that is the genius of MR.
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushix

it does seem its going similar way...hmm..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OchWl7_cRvw[/YOUTUBE]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OchWl7_cRvw

Were their landmines to cross in this climax? I can't rememberπŸ˜•πŸ˜†

They've already used the sword scene from this climax in that DN reunion promo, right?
komal_w25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: divy609

I donno the last scene nd the precap are πŸ˜• Dutta is speaking nothing and tomorrow's expression looks like he's fearing πŸ˜•  Kya yaar why no dialogues to D

I totally enjoyed The Last scene...and eagerly awaiting tomm's epi..!! Kala Had some Fantastic dialogues and AG delivered them brilliantly..!! Regarding, Dutta spoke Nothing today...well he Has always been the man of few words...His actions Speak louder than words..!!

I know we all are expecting some fierce exchange of words between the two...M sure..we'll get one..!
But right now...Dutta is all into a listening and processing mode...! Kala Being an enemy, Dutta can't get all emotional around her...and He Had never been around Her. He is standing in an enemy territory.....and he should know what His enemy is upto.

I would say its better to wait then jumping into conclusions...This confrontation Has been due for so long and i Believe the CVs Hav well thought it..!! 😊
fuzzyface thumbnail
Kala will not go down easily, she knows is either do or die and she is ready to face both. Her greatest enemy is right in front of her and she has the biggest collateral on her side, so it will be battle of more than just wits, tactics, emotions and foul play. At the end someone has to die but the question is who??
komal_w25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fuzzyface

Kala will not go down easily, she knows is either do or die and she is ready to face both. Her greatest enemy is right in front of her and she has the biggest collateral on her side, so it will be battle of more than just wits, tactics, emotions and foul play. At the end someone has to die but the question is who??

Hope Good Wins Over The Evil....πŸ˜†
Indian Mythology is at stake...πŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: komal_w25

I totally enjoyed The Last scene...and eagerly awaiting tomm's epi..!! Kala Had some Fantastic dialogues and AG delivered them brilliantly..!! Regarding, Dutta spoke Nothing today...well he Has always been the man of few words...His actions Speak louder than words..!!

I know we all are expecting some fierce exchange of words between the two...M sure..we'll get one..!
But right now...Dutta is all into a listening and processing mode...! Kala Being an enemy, Dutta can't get all emotional around her...and He Had never been around Her. He is standing in an enemy territory.....and he should know what His enemy is upto.

Totally agree....well saidπŸ‘πŸ‘

I can understand that uncertainties will hang over our head regardless but in this scene, Dutta's silence is understandable....and the fact that he just stepped away from Kala's mock hug is enough to communicate a lot too. Clash of the titans! AT LAST!πŸ˜ƒ......They are both perfectly in character....Kala at her taunting best and Dutta not saying much.....processing everything like you said.
AreYaar thumbnail

Hope Good Wins Over The Evil....πŸ˜†
Indian Mythology is at stake...πŸ˜†

LOL I know.....they've used WAY too many religious/mythological references now for their own good.....ab agar good doesn't win, toh they are insulting all of mythology that is revered by so many ppl. πŸ˜†
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I would say its better to wait then jumping into conclusions...This confrontation Has been due for so long and i Believe the CVs Hav well thought it..!! 😊

Yeah U are all right ......That's the way DSP is ....
I'll wait for 2morrow's epi......I want the confrontation....!!!
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nureat01

LOL I know.....they've used WAY too many religious/mythological references now for their own good.....ab agar good doesn't win, toh they are insulting all of mythology that is revered by so many ppl. πŸ˜†

True......if at all they wanted to go with D to die track then they wouldn't have brought in mythology and hurt anyone's sentiments...i have got positive vibes.....πŸ˜†...please mere positive vibes ko tootne mat dena CV's....πŸ˜†
komal_w25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

Totally agree....well saidπŸ‘πŸ‘

I can understand that uncertainties will hang over our head regardless but in this scene, Dutta's silence is understandable....and the fact that he just stepped away from Kala's mock hug is enough to communicate a lot too. Clash of the titans! AT LAST!πŸ˜ƒ......They are both perfectly in character....Kala at her taunting best and Dutta not saying much.....processing everything like you said.

@ Bold :: believe me...I am even not thinking about it...!! Waste of time , waste of energy..!

Exactly, Time Has come for the Biggest Clash...
As U said, kala is all in her taunting mode....Her very First Line reflected the same " Tu Bilkul Nahi badla Bhao, Wohi Gussa "...Something Like that....!! The best part is Dutta Now Knows her true color and this time he wouldn't be bothered with what she Has to say...!!