Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 21st Mar-25th Mar | LU Pg 102 - Page 25

kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
*continues spamming* πŸ˜†

Dutta's smile at seeing his family...:awww:

...and the agonizing reminder comes back in...

WHAT transition of emotions MR manages in this bit πŸ‘ I LOVE how he looked up at Mahadev, Neets mentioned it in her post I think...the pain, tears, defiance, helplessness, anger...brilliant...

Those last few shots in the black kurta are so amazing...Dutta becoming removed again :awww: ...so focused that he is almost robotic and YET you can see the vulnerability on his face...MR at it again with that trick of his...showing something while NOT showing it...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Brilliant Fatty! The interpretation of the caps sometimes are better than the actual scene itself :)
Jokes apart, this is what makes the show. I fail to understand why they would do away with such a brilliant actor, when they can do sooo much more with the show.
But, in keeping with the +ve frame as Ksh said, I will still hope All is Well, and its Kala who has a temporary blow up.
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: droopy_asleep

I know, i was just going to say, the nuances you capture....I feel like I am zoning out on scenes sometimes πŸ˜†

Lol, this stuff was so random that it caught my eyes...I was like "Hain? πŸ˜³ Yeh kaun hai?" πŸ˜† Especially with the BG...that is just weird! Warna I zone out too...especially in Seema's scenes or when they show too much footage with people just walking here and there πŸ˜†πŸ₯±

This content was originally posted by: droopy_asleep

Brilliant Fatty! The interpretation of the caps sometimes are better than the actual scene itself :)
Jokes apart, this is what makes the show. I fail to understand why they would do away with such a brilliant actor, when they can do sooo much more with the show. 
But, in keeping with the +ve frame as Ksh said, I will still hope All is Well, and its Kala who has a temporary blow up.

Well, whatever we have, we have only a few more days to enjoy maybe...so indeed the best we can do is take the best of the time now and enjoy it to the utmost 😊 Kya pata, phir MR ko, show ko, sab ke expressions ko dissect karna mille ya nahi πŸ˜† And when the roof falls on us (and the bomb explodes πŸ˜†) uski tab dekhi jayegi πŸ˜›
AreYaar thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: make-believe

I don't know why they didn't plan for a new show in LTL's place...they had a good few months of heads up and there's plenty of shows around too waiting to go on air...even now, they can keep their whole cast and plan for a GOOD, no wait, GREAT ending in two, even one and a half month's worth of time...and I bet MR and every other person would be ready to stay for that period and give this show their best. These people only are too taken with the idea of milking the audience they've garnered in this time slot...the problem is, do they not understand that the audience is because of the SHOW, the ACTORS, their FACES, THEIR stories...it's not for the time slot or the name of the show that they are still trying to tap into this only πŸ˜•

Exactly......they DID have the time to wrap things up logically in another month of two....heck even with the notice MR gave back in Jan, they had a whole TWO MONTHS.....but they dragged most of it with Seema nonsense and end Feb mein jaake action shuru huyi.....so they KNOW everything....but they CHOOSE to drag it all out even when the actors are willing to stay on to do JUSTICE to the story.......pehle they themselves don't utilize the time properly and baad mein nautanki karte hain and trying to for shock value.....idiots.

@blue: WORD....god knows WHEN they will understand thatπŸ˜•

P.S. Thanks for the Dutta caps....😍 He was just SO amazing in this epi.....especially the last scene😍
jagrutid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
ok guys..going to miss todays live update as i am working 😭 think of me.... going to miss you.
Edited by jagrutid - 13 years ago
rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi friends.....

Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
There's a power cut here so i think i will present at the LU.....πŸ˜†
Hello everyone.....😊
AbhiAni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi everyone...read for dhishum dhishum sudsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hi evry1!!!!!!

Yuvi runs past evry1 n grabs the front seat!!!
-Roopa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi Everyone!

Dutta on horse.. everybody shouting har har mahadev..
they all leave with dutta..

suds waiting with BGs..