Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-sourire- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Just watched today's episode....I don't think the article holds any truth whatsoever  and that Kavita Yadav chick....she probably got in trouble for the writing the march 24th date last week so just to play along and make the article sounds more "credible" she came up with this junk today...... πŸ€’

Preety has given a nice insight about the shloks and their meanings that were being sung today....so going by her post and what I saw....this all just seems mere hocus-pocus to garner TRPs/ publicity whatever they are trying to achieve....quite pathetic strategy though πŸ€”

The dialogues of good winning over evil.....Baaji and Kishore's dialogues to Kala.......I mean if Dutta is being killed or vanished in thin air by this week then the writers / CV's wouldn't have conveyed all the good vs.evil hype verbally today.......

Also the little "stage" that Kala has set up and was sitting on reminded me of the Holika incident with praladh.....it is very much possible that it might be Kala that might become the victim of the blast.......and it would be nice if Suds and Seema can just sit in her godi so they can do down with her πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: neets_ltl

Anu even I thought it was real abrupt the way Kala changed settings seeing as we were all expecting for there to be a clash at PN. Yeah 2moro will be exciting but there's an element of darr naa? We thought the clash would be exciting, it still is, but then all this news has sort of fizzled that spark out . So I'm guessing there will be a sightful reunion in front of everyone πŸ˜† Not ideal circumstances, doubt Dutta will have time on his hands to have a go at Naku for leaving him! Depends on how this 'bomb' track is played out- at the end of the day, there will have to be casualties, the question is, will it be Dutta? LOL I've been through such an emotional rollercoaster today for LTL.....in the morning all pissed off about the news.....then joke about it for the rest of the day and now having watched the epi.....somehow the spark actually RETURNED for meπŸ˜†.....funny, haan?πŸ˜†

DN ka sightful reunion toh I don't know.....in the middle of the battle it would be tough to manage but let's see.....like you said, no one can predict the casualties of this bomb blast clearly......everything depends on that.....but for today I can't help but 😍 over warrior Dutta
πŸ˜†

Gosh it was SUCH a happy feeling to actually  see his head lifted up and him looking straight on, rather than have a lowered head posture. I knowwwwwwww! Seriously I just felt SO good seeing that FOCUS in his eyes again.....the way he lifted his head and looked up.....dil ko thandak mil gayi sach meinπŸ˜†.......After such a long time, the feeling of seeing again but then seeing his family in trouble is such a contrast in emotions right? To think I was harping on about him seeing Naku first thing etc πŸ˜† I guess badla ki aag increases in that way. Yeah definitely.....they've made this moment all about how revenge and rescuing his family is topmost on Dutta's mind.....I would have loved for him to see Nakku first too but this is also fine......badle ke aag deffo increases this way....matlab even more intense and angsty DuttaπŸ˜πŸ˜†

What also struck me was how Dutta said 'meri behen' has held them captive....I mean that revelation to simple folk like Mahadev must be shocking. Also emphasised that it's his own sibling out to destroy him...powerful line. Yeah deffo that was a brilliant moment too......the way he said it.....the anguish and then anger in his voice.....seriously MR was in TOP FORM in this epi....every emotion on point and so wonderfully expressed!

I think we didn't get a full on direct gazing Dutta today, but tomorrow will make up for it. LOL arey this is pretty direct yaar.....chalega.....all he really needs is a HAIRCUT now and we'll all be happyπŸ˜†

AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: LuvPremeer4ever

Just watched today's episode....I don't think the article holds any truth whatsoever  and that Kavita Yadav chick....she probably got in trouble for the writing the march 24th date last week so just to play along and make the article sounds more "credible" she came up with this junk today...... πŸ€’

Preety has given a nice insight about the shloks and their meanings that were being sung today....so going by her post and what I saw....this all just seems mere hocus-pocus to garner TRPs/ publicity whatever they are trying to achieve....quite pathetic strategy though πŸ€”

The dialogues of good winning over evil.....Baaji and Kishore's dialogues to Kala.......I mean if Dutta is being killed or vanished in thin air by this week then the writers / CV's wouldn't have conveyed all the good vs.evil hype verbally today.......

Also the little "stage" that Kala has set up and was sitting on reminded me of the Holika incident with praladh.....it is very much possible that it might be Kala that might become the victim of the blast.......and it would be nice if Suds and Seema can just sit in her godi so they can do down with her πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

@bold: That would be PERFECT🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Yeah having watched the epi now makes me wonder about the article too......but again I can't say anything either way.......the vagueness continues....but whatever.

The epi itself did set the base a lot for good winning over evil by showing all those dialogues, the sword of truth that Mahadev gives Dutta saying it's blessed by Bholenath....and then ofcourse the shlokas in the end as Dutta gets ready to leave.....those were the best part seriously.
neets_ltl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: LuvPremeer4ever

Just watched today's episode....I don't think the article holds any truth whatsoever  and that Kavita Yadav chick....she probably got in trouble for the writing the march 24th date last week so just to play along and make the article sounds more "credible" she came up with this junk today...... πŸ€’ LOL 🀣 The reasons you come up with is jokesss! Chick hahaha!

Preety has given a nice insight about the shloks and their meanings that were being sung today....so going by her post and what I saw....this all just seems mere hocus-pocus to garner TRPs/ publicity whatever they are trying to achieve....quite pathetic strategy though πŸ€” Yeah Param, I am pretty much oblivious to the ins and outs of certain aspects of Hinduism so Preety's post was defo an eye opener. I did also notice a lot of reference to good winning over evil, but had no knowledge of the significance of the shloks. But LOL at your 'hocus pocus' comment- pata nahi yaar, dekhta ha....there is this one line at the end of the article tha is written poorly :  'The ratings will decide if Datta's character is to be brought again. And if he does then Dutta will com back in a new avatar. But, if the show does well the story will go on with the entry of a new guy....' I don't gettt itttt. πŸ˜†

The dialogues of good winning over evil.....Baaji and Kishore's dialogues to Kala.......I mean if Dutta is being killed or vanished in thin air by this week then the writers / CV's wouldn't have conveyed all the good vs.evil hype verbally today....... true, lets hope thats the case.

Also the little "stage" that Kala has set up and was sitting on reminded me of the Holika incident with praladh.....it is very much possible that it might be Kala that might become the victim of the blast.......and it would be nice if Suds and Seema can just sit in her godi so they can do down with her πŸ˜† πŸ˜† LOL, a case of apne paro par khudh kulhari marni!

kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nureat01

LOL arey this is pretty direct yaar.....chalega.....all he really needs is a HAIRCUT now and we'll all be happyπŸ˜†

More people for the haircut!:woohoo::lol:

I think MR is in a phase πŸ˜† A phase all boys go through when they want to 'grow' their hair πŸ˜† This was the perfect length...alas it is no more πŸ˜†

In other unrelated news: did you guys know that there is a huge Suds' fan on YouTube? πŸ˜† Or maybe it's Sumit Kaul himself...I have some inklings πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†

Edited by make-believe - 13 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL heyyy Fatty! No comments on the epi? Did you even watch it?  :P

Ahhh I love that cap of Dutta....what a scene that was😍

ROFL I'm pretty sure that's Sumit Kaul himself on YT....aur kaun is bande ki videos upload karega :P.....I think I remember someone in the forum mentioning this account once before too.....lol
neets_ltl thumbnail
Originally posted by: make-believe

More people for the haircut!:woohoo::lol:

I think MR is in a phase πŸ˜† A phase all boys go through when they want to 'grow' their hair πŸ˜† This was the perfect length...alas it is no more πŸ˜†

In other unrelated news: did you guys know that there is a huge Suds' fan on YouTube? πŸ˜† Or maybe it's Sumit Kaul himself...I have some inklings πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†

🀣 That website looks awesome!!!! Thanks yaar! You know, I actually don't care about MR's hair, it's never come across to me that he ACTUALLY needs one πŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: neets_ltl

You know, I actually don't care about MR's hair, it's never come across to me that he ACTUALLY needs one πŸ˜†

Oh no, Neets....he DOES....I'm finally starting to see it more clearly now too.....lol.....just look at the difference in hairstyle from the cap Fatty posted to his hairstyle in today's precap....it's grown a LOT now.....MR needs to get a haircutttttπŸ˜†
neets_ltl thumbnail
I was actually on campus, went on the computer quickly around 2pm (UK time), then saw the thread about the spoiler, read the first few posts and then went back to work. My heart just sank and then the feeling sorta disappeared, I was so eager to get back home and read  more about it. It has got to me the most ridiculous article ever in terms of the fact it's trashing the whole concept of LTL. The result is such a backfiring one, any idiot would be able to see it.
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nureat01

LOL heyyy Fatty! No comments on the epi? Did you even watch it?  :P

Ahhh I love that cap of Dutta....what a scene that was😍

ROFL I'm pretty sure that's Sumit Kaul himself on YT....aur kaun is bande ki videos upload karega :P.....I think I remember someone in the forum mentioning this account once before too.....lol

I shall watch after I get this studying for a damn test out of the way :unsure:

Oh yeah, love that scene too...his eyes...the shine in them...he's kind of hurt, she's gotten through to him, he wants to explain, but his zidd and akkad won't let him and so the turmoil 😊 Beautiful stuff.

The funniest thing about that Suds account is stuff like him saying "Sudarshan finds out Dutta is blind" when there are other MORE important people like Kala and Chaskar who find out that he is blind in that scene πŸ˜† One day when I'm free, I shall go to that channel and entertain myself πŸ˜†

@Neets: I don't like long/overgrown hair on men, so maybe it's just me? Looks much more cleaner and neater that way to my brain πŸ˜†