Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neets_ltl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
It was such an awesome episode, can't quite explain to you guys the amount of emotions I managed to find myself going through. Simply outstanding. ๐Ÿ‘ Where do I start? MR again was incredibly expressive. As Mahadev described who was in the picture, you could TOTALLY see the expression on Dutta convey his every thought of knowing who that 'budhi aurat' or 'do aadmi'  were. The anger that came across at Naku breaking her promise was just out of the world- Dutta was well and truly riled up. However, the intensity and convincing, almost sort of wowed way in which Mahadev told Dutta that Naku did it for his love was WONDERFUL ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ. Truly appreciative of the hard work Naku put in. Makes sense though. Her hardwork couldn't be wasted. Mahadev was truly great today. He was keeping him calm and trying to make him see sense.

When the scene shifted to Kala at that river with boulders (what an ugly looking setting that was! ๐Ÿคข) I just cringed. I mean W*F? A chair? Like a dining table-ish chair, almost royal like in the middle of such a jungle? ๐Ÿค”  Was soooo out of place- preposterous! Loved Baji's line: 'aaj Bhao ki vijay yatra nikalne wali ha.' Suds made me laugh so much today! His one worded answers were downright funny ๐Ÿ˜† 'Acha?' 'Ho gaya?'  ๐Ÿ˜† Gotta love Suds though. He is so gonna get it from Dutta tomorrow! How adorable was that hug Naku gave to AS? So sweet to see -  haan yeh baat alag ha if AS REALLY deserves that hug, but I'll let that slide ๐Ÿ˜† Kala was the same, just about managed to get through that scene, she was saved with that dialogue to Seema 'dhoke ki baat karta hoi tum achi nahi lagti.' ๐Ÿ˜† That taught Seema!  The sarcastic manner in which Kala was talking about Tasha wanting to go to 'swarg' was really good.

So pestal and mortar it was. I'd like to know whether there is really a flower so strong that the blind can see again ๐Ÿ˜† Rub a bit of paste on his eyelids, let the skin absorb it so that the retina, lens and what not get functioning again and then ta-da! One can see.....

Jokes aside, that scene was just sooo good in terms of conveying Dutta's bechanee to get to Naku...the way he said he needs to get to her 'waqt nahi ha'- felt for him so bad. Mahadev was very motivating and investing quite a lot of energy in making Dutta patient. 'agar tumhari aankhen aagayee, tum 100 veeru ki barabar ho jaaoga.' Truly a man keeping Dutta stable through such a hard time. Most definitely needed.

And then the scene that followed where Dutta's eyesight emerged, was extremely overwhelming personally. For 2 reasons: firstly Dutta's eyesight FINALLY returned and then seeing MR portray Dutta. I was a little teary eyed. That tinge of a smile and happiness that he could see his family and then the realisation that they were captive and the smile disappeared, was just moving. As Mahadev came in focus for Dutta, it seemed as if Dutta almost gave a 'look what she's done to them' expression to him- sadness. Then the anger evident, his dialogues were just INTENSE STUFF. I got this feeling of fear of what will happen next. At the same time, I was thinking, I cannot see another man play Dutta. I cannot. I know I'm been senty about it, but I can't. That scene just confirmed my belief.

His prep for the battle was intense too. What struck me was that Dutta's face gave NOTHING away. I would like to know what exactly was running through his mind at that point. He just took the talwar and said 'chalna chahiye.' The mental toll must be a lot. Was just real emotional seeing his eyes back.

So looks like the spoiler's bomb part seems to be correct. What ensues 2moro remains to be seen.

ROFL laughing moment: How dard barha was Tanaji's 'haan Bhao.' ๐Ÿ˜ญ *wipes tears* He JUST about managed to get his voice out ๐Ÿคฃ

-sourire- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

Param, you actually follow BV??๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†......I thought you didn't watch any shows other than LTL๐Ÿ˜†

Oh no dude...I don't .....can't sit through that stuff ๐Ÿคข ๐Ÿ˜†.......I record LTL and some of the BV stuff got recorded once and that's how I found out ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† 
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So Does Kala really think she can get Dutta with a handful of these stupid BGs and Suds the monkey? Really? Dutta finished them all off blind - and when Baaji also starts fighting what then? She is just holding the family hostage and using that so Dutta drops his weapons and surrenders?
I just find it a little lame from a story telling standpoint, there is obviously something I am missing here, as none of it is making sense to me.
Such a big track and no promotions, no next steps - why would you keep everything under wraps except for some lame story on MR leaving? How good is it for the show and the current story? Eh - help somebody - * confused muh * ๐Ÿ˜•
Crystal29 thumbnail
Originally posted by: droopy_asleep

So Does Kala really think she can get Dutta with a handful of these stupid BGs and Suds the monkey? Really? Dutta finished them all off blind - and when Baaji also starts fighting what then? She is just holding the family hostage and using that so Dutta drops his weapons and surrenders?
I just find it a little lame from a story telling standpoint, there is obviously something I am missing here, as none of it is making sense to me.
Such a big track and no promotions, no next steps - why would you keep everything under wraps except for some lame story on MR leaving? How good is it for the show and the current story? Eh - help somebody - * confused muh * ๐Ÿ˜•

And those BGs are scared of Dutta as it is. Blind or not. One another thing that confused me was Suds saying that Dutta is blind and BGs going along with him. Didn't Nakku tell the BGs that Dutta can see now?๐Ÿ˜• Is that a blooper or I am missing something?

The epi was intense and high on drama today. Dutta getting ready for battle and everything. Only one written promo for this and nothing else
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

i think now Dutta will get hold of Suds n they'l all go to Kala. D asks to release the family otherwise he wil kill Suds.. n just like wat she did with Seema.. she will do the same to Suds.. she wont care abt him.. ๐Ÿ˜† imagine Suds reaction if K says to go ahead and kill him.. she doesn't care..๐Ÿ˜†

oh, today they finally showed the two Kale's..betrayers!! ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Originally posted by: Crystal29

And those BGs are scared of Dutta as it is. Blind or not. One another thing that confused me was Suds saying that Dutta is blind and BGs going along with him. Didn't Nakku tell the BGs that Dutta can see now?๐Ÿ˜• Is that a blooper or I am missing something?

The epi was intense and high on drama today. Dutta getting ready for battle and everything. Only one written promo for this and nothing else

Exactly Crystal! Blooper that the BGs are now suddenly the lions of the jungle that Dutta is the king of? Even from the precap, it was pretty evident that Dutta is going to band bajao Suds, maybe take him hostage and negotiate with her to release the others...Kala being Kala will not care and then Suds will realize that he has indeed become a lota. Then what? he sides with Dutta, and how will Kala win? To me the only plausible outcome, is Kala going missing for a few days and back with a vengeance to avenge the insult. THAT is what makes sense to me.
Oh and what about Seema? What about Kishore and Baaji - they will just stand and take all the crap is it?
The next big track to me would be Kala joining forces with another one of Dutta's villains and taking him on full blast again, till then they can drag on the family reunion at least till the world cup is done. Its harakiri to even think of bringing in a new character when cricket is full on and the public in love with MR - Oh God, please make this an April Fools Joke.
neets_ltl thumbnail
I've just about managed to read the previous posts ๐Ÿ˜ฒ so much gloom and doom and weird statements. Thanks Sara (Saraw) for the info about MR, and totally agree with everyone who says that Colours is going to go down the drain. I haven't been watching LTL, investing my time and thought to this forum, to then find myself not seeing MR play Dutta again. But I'll continue to watch it and stay on the fence about whether the article is true. Little difficult to be positive because I now realise I am a paka addict ๐Ÿ˜†. Oh dear *bites bottom lip*
AreYaar thumbnail
Finally watched the epi today.....it was actually a good epi I have to say.....

Kala's random "throne" on a rickety platform in the middle of nowhere.....so Kala.....although I still don't get how her location suddenly changed to this random middle of the jungle place but whatever.

Best bits in the epi were obviously the Dutta bits.....MR was so SO fab as always....to see that GAZE after so many days *sigh*๐Ÿ˜.....that IN COMMAND Dutta....and each emotion expressed....anger at Nakku that she broke her promise......but steeling himself again for the battle ahead.....liked the bit when Mahadev reminds him that Nakku did it all for his love.....and that her hard work won't go to waste....his eyes WILL come back......and they did :-)

The moment in which his eyesight comes back....the slight smile for a bit as he is FINALLY able to focus and the blur clears away....and he sees his family first thing.....but then that transition as he sees their haalat and what Kala's done to them.....the anger and just sheer EMOTION in his eyes....just amazing.

The end had him so sombre and ready for battle.....but what an awesome sight he made.....the precap was hilarious with Suds's "Duttaaaaaaaaa"๐Ÿคฃ.....SUCH bad acting.....only this guy is capable of๐Ÿ˜†.....but LOVEDDDD the moment when Dutta points the sword through his gun......that deadly look......LOL Suds toh gayaaaaaa๐Ÿ˜†

Whatever happens in the future.....the epi was exciting and tomorrow looks even more exciting.....intrigued to watch it :-)
neets_ltl thumbnail
Anu even I thought it was real abrupt the way Kala changed settings seeing as we were all expecting for there to be a clash at PN. Yeah 2moro will be exciting but there's an element of darr naa? We thought the clash would be exciting, it still is, but then all this news has sort of fizzled that spark out . So I'm guessing there will be a sightful reunion in front of everyone ๐Ÿ˜† Not ideal circumstances, doubt Dutta will have time on his hands to have a go at Naku for leaving him! Depends on how this 'bomb' track is played out- at the end of the day, there will have to be casualties, the question is, will it be Dutta?

Gosh it was SUCH a happy feeling to actually  see his head lifted up and him looking straight on, rather than have a lowered head posture. After such a long time, the feeling of seeing again but then seeing his family in trouble is such a contrast in emotions right? To think I was harping on about him seeing Naku first thing etc ๐Ÿ˜† I guess badla ki aag increases in that way. What also struck me was how Dutta said 'meri behen' has held them captive....I mean that revelation to simple folk like Mahadev must be shocking. Also emphasised that it's his own sibling out to destroy him...powerful line.

I think we didn't get a full on direct gazing Dutta today, but tomorrow will make up for it.
Edited by neets_ltl - 13 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: neets_ltl

And then the scene that followed where Dutta's eyesight emerged, was extremely overwhelming personally. For 2 reasons: firstly Dutta's eyesight FINALLY returned and then seeing MR portray Dutta. I was a little teary eyed. That tinge of a smile and happiness that he could see his family and then the realisation that they were captive and the smile disappeared, was just moving. As Mahadev came in focus for Dutta, it seemed as if Dutta almost gave a 'look what she's done to them' expression to him- sadness. Then the anger evident, his dialogues were just INTENSE STUFF. I got this feeling of fear of what will happen next. At the same time, I was thinking, I cannot see another man play Dutta. I cannot. I know I'm been senty about it, but I can't. That scene just confirmed my belief.  WORD, Neets....word....I just finished watching the epi too and I have to say I loved the scene when his eyesight came back and MR just showed for the millionth time why he is SO brilliant and how NO ONE else can play Dutta.....he OWNS Dutta in every way imaginable.....seriously those INTENSE emotions on his face as he is able to see at last and the anger, the emotional intensity as he's vows revenge on Kala....simply brilliant.....only MR has that kind of charisma.

His prep for the battle was intense too. What struck me was that Dutta's face gave NOTHING away. I would like to know what exactly was running through his mind at that point. He just took the talwar and said 'chalna chahiye.' The mental toll must be a lot. Was just real emotional seeing his eyes back. So true.....he was very sombre by the end....his face a stoic mask in a sense almost having cleared away all emotion from his mind to just focus on the battle ahead.....once again, MR was brilliant....totally got that feel of an epic warrior going to battle.

So looks like the spoiler's bomb part seems to be correct. What ensues 2moro remains to be seen. Yeah one part's turned out right so far but not the PN part of the spoiler....lol....let's see..... we have to wait and watch but today's epi was deffo really good.....