Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crystal29 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: -Roopa-

They are promoting the  love triangle of pati with patni no1 and patni no 2..🥱  and the im..cy track because of which tappu's child has a new father or is it the other way round..😲  such fresh storylines 😃  and wants to do the same with LTL too..

Thank God..There are no kids of Tasha in LTL as of now😆
--Sia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Crystal29

Yeah Thank god....Otherwise who is their father wound have been the mystery for them 😆

-Roopa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

so true..if there were kids, kya patha uska kya haalath hotha..😕 with all the changing faces and people..😆
i can't believe i am making fun of my favourite show..Edited by -Roopa- - 13 years ago
Crystal29 thumbnail

so true..if there were kids, kya patha uska kya haalath hotha..😕 with all the changing faces and people..😆
i can't believe i am making fun of my favourite show..

@bold: Exactly. The same thing hit me this morning! 
--Sia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

i can't believe i am making fun of my favourite show..

We are not making fun of our show but its CS ...😆 Its  ok
😳
-sourire- thumbnail

From what I can gather in other forums, the Channel is busy promoting some love triangle(BV) and impotency (Uttaran) tracks...lol😆..Kala-Dutta battle is not that interesting as these you see!

@ Bold: 

Funny isn't it....the dude just finished his medicine studies but forgot to take his basic EMP 100 level lecture aka Ethics, Morals and Principles class 😆 ðŸ˜†.....his patients will be dying and he will be busy romancing his new GF  and the colors ppl are happily promoting that ðŸ˜†  ðŸ˜† 
Edited by LuvPremeer4ever - 13 years ago
droopy_asleep thumbnail
So another thing does not make any sense to me - there is so much foreboding about good over evil, the mantras, the shlokas, the whole Gita path, how can they simply kill him off?
Where will all the rest of family go if they bring in a new character? Ok, i think we should wait the week out, the news maybe nonsense.
-Roopa- thumbnail

Chalo.. see you guys..hitting off to the bed now.. has been a great day..
but yes will sleep with lot of optimism and hope and will look forward to a bright day tomorrow.. 😊

Crystal29 thumbnail
Originally posted by: LuvPremeer4ever

Funny isn't it....the dude just finished his medicine studies but forgot to take his basic EMP 100 level lecture aka Ethics, Morals and Principles class 😆 ðŸ˜†.....his patients will be dying and he will be busy romancing his new GF  and the colors ppl are busy promoting that ðŸ˜†  ðŸ˜† 

Oh that guy is doing medicine?😲 LOL...yes he must have missed the Ethics and moral class for sure..the channel ppl have conveniently missed that class too..No wonder they are promoting it.😆
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: LuvPremeer4ever

@ Bold: 

Funny isn't it....the dude just finished his medicine studies but forgot to take his basic EMP 100 level lecture aka Ethics, Morals and Principles class 😆 ðŸ˜†.....his patients will be dying and he will be busy romancing his new GF  and the colors ppl are happily promoting that ðŸ˜†  ðŸ˜† 

Param, you actually follow BV??😲😲😆......I thought you didn't watch any shows other than LTL😆