Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Roopa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: nureat01

It's hard to be in a positive frame of mind but I'm more in a "brace myself" frame of mind unlike in the morning when I was in a MEGA PISSED OFF frame of mind......that's progress, right?😆

Agreed Anu.. same here..there is a lot of progress.. see many of us are handling this much better from article to article.. 😆 the initial shock when all this started few months ago has turned into total numbness now.. but yes i will try to be in a positive frame of mind till the last minute.. i will be with my only  favourite serial and the actor till he is there.. hoping for the best..😊
Crystal29 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: droopy_asleep

Oh I actually like this scenario the best, maybe the TC people got their facts messed up and its in fact Kala who might go missing. Oh I am hoping against hope now :(

Kala going missing will be the best. That way Kala is not gone forever and we also get a break from her which is very much required as it was getting repetitive...Yeah..Hoping against hope! 😒
Crystal29 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Signing off now. I dont think I managed to convince anyone to get into the positive boat along with me...but I am glad I am going to bed in a positive frame of mind. Just request you all to send positive vibes for LTL and Mishal.

Don't know which boat I am on, Ksh.😆 I have become like AS now...One minute I feel all depressed and the next (after seeing the epi) I feel there is hope! Jagadambe Jagadambe!😆
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Just was browsing thru some old TC and TB articles....
here are somethings..i find interesting..
10may2010: They say allegation drama continues. Dutta announces to wed nakkusha and its his trick to get revenge..For the time being her real face will not be revealed too, but soon that truth will also be out.
That "out soon" happened on 15th november 2010.

3Mar2010: malmal plans to kill dutta and nakku gets shot
Malmal will be back with a bang, he will shoot Dutta this time but Nakusha will take the bullet for him! Her family will try to take her to the hospital but she won't survive. But a miracle will take place because of Dutta and from there onwards, the story will focus on Dutta and Nakusha's much awaited love story. Till that time Dutta will not come face to face with Nakusha's pretty face.

That much awaited love story started by july end...and nakku was not even Shot...

Then of course dutta leaves home and dutta to die in dec..and all that news came from TC..

TB i feel has still been pretty acurate...
I think TC source is some random spotboy on location...they report some truth and some mix up...and we have proof ample..

My take is that maybe there will be a blast and dutta would not be found...say they show this on 24-25th march....then on monday he comes back...and ambushes kala...when Vansh was bumped off it was a maha episode and full promotion circus..for dutta-kala confrontation we get a measly written promo on monday..really is that so none TRP generating thing...now if i look back even kalawati's face off with family didn't deserve a maha-episode..it was nothing that earth shattering...akhir kiya hi kya hai PN wasis ne uske baad..nothing! i am not saying that episode was not great...that maha-episode is one of my fav even without Dutta....but socho did it really need 1hr.but doesn't Dutta-Kala confrontation need proper promotion? Many ppl started watching it again after that maha episode in hopes to see Dutta and kala's war...and him saving PN and winning...i don't think they are that stupid...i am thinking that TC ppl are more like trying to prove the validity od their article of last week and many others...Mishal is still unavailable...by the way, when was he last available to them?
-Roopa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Crystal29

Kala on that chair in the middle of nowhere! And that too on a stage!😆 That was hilarious!

And man...Dutta is actually mad at Nakku....I don't know what will happen during the reunion if we get to see one. But I liked the whole medicine-Dutta opening his eyes and seeing the photo sequence. It was shot well. Also kudos to Mahadev, tanaji, Bhola, Ranga etc for standing by Dutta becoming his army! Dutta on the horse with his army around him😍

I felt bad for all the actors today. Why this climax in that hot sun. They all looked tired and exhausted. But I think that is what they are trying to show.. Baaji and Kishore's dialogues mean that Kala will see her end (that is if you ignore the article and all the tamasha off screen)

All those bombs are going to be the end of someone alright! I would love it if Kala gets caught in between and then there is a suspense as to if she is alive or dead and then she can strike again after some time...That would make more sense and will be the right thing to do!

Suds looked terrified in the precap and what killer looks Dutta was throwing his way! Tomorrow we will get a clearer picture about the future..Maybe...Dutta-Kala confrontation..no promos...no special epi..huh! We had a special epi for Kala-family confrontation...Dumb ppl!😡

Kala's end i doubt.. as per another article she is out of the comedy show in SP.. because she is busy in Laagi.. if there is truth in the spoiler article.. then are we going to get abundance of Kala- seema[waiting for new bhao 🤢] and nakku with the recycled  track of nakku bhao drama 😲
Bold: Word.. next 1-2 days should give us a clear picture.. Dutta looked awesome today.. treat to watch him with those expressions.. such an important encounter..major showdown between dutta and kala.. and there are no  promos and special episodes and we get some spoilers..😡

Crystal29 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Roopa-

Kala's end i doubt.. as per another article she is out of the comedy show in SP.. because she is busy in Laagi.. if there is truth in the spoiler article.. then are we going to get abundance of Kala- seema[waiting for new bhao 🤢] and nakku with the recycled  track of nakku bhao drama 😲
Bold: Word.. next 1-2 days should give us a clear picture.. Dutta looked awesome today.. treat to watch him with those expressions.. such an important encounter..major showdown between dutta and kala.. and there are no  promos and special episodes and we get some spoilers..😡

From what I can gather in other forums, the Channel is busy promoting some love triangle(BV) and impotency (Uttaran) tracks...lol😆..Kala-Dutta battle is not that interesting as these you see!
rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Not sure if I should ask..but who is the" hairy guy" who is supposed to enter the show soon? 

Not trying to offend his fans,whoever he is,Just trying to find out myself.

---Never mind,I think I got it.
Edited by rpmenon - 13 years ago
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

just watched the epi..cud not enjoy the dialogues of kishore, baji, mahadev..talking abt good/evil n all.. i was smiling seeing dutta at the same time was crying 😆 thinking abt how we wont get to see him anymore..
😒 but the precap made me 😍😆
--Sia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

From what I can gather in other forums, the Channel is busy promoting some love triangle(BV) and impotency (Uttaran) tracks...lol😆..Kala-Dutta battle is not that interesting as these you see!

😆 😆😆😆😆😆  someone loves the track which is not even throwing up worthy
🤢....Hope all BV and Uttaran fans throw up on him 😆
-Roopa- thumbnail

They are promoting the  love triangle of pati with patni no1 and patni no 2..🥱  and the im..cy track because of which tappu's child has a new father or is it the other way round..😲  such fresh storylines 😃  and wants to do the same with LTL too..