Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ziks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: khushix

well.. ending up with a middle-aged/oldie is nothing new on TV.. now LTL want to "try" it... if it doesnt work..they will try 'plastic surgery' dutta..πŸ˜†

why cant this happen - dutta gets hit by the explosion..fire everywhere..naku goes to save dutta.. baji goes to save DN.. roops & madhu goes to save baji.. leela goes to save roops.. kishore helps AS to save her children.. all of them dies πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Friends ,

Actually i won't watch any shows .

The only one show i  watch is LTL . That too  when skipping the channels suddenly  i have seen the  Episode where naku tells dutta " Pine se dard nahi jaata " .  That episode touched my heart  .
so deeply that i was thinking about that discussion for several hours .

Their discussion and depth in it their awesome acting moved me much .  They did n't look like actors . First day only i feel like they are two real life characters and iam  madly in love with them .

I feel like surprised to see the  naku and dutta discussion that day  actually with naku action that day and Dutta's physical appearance .  I feel like how these two could become a couple .

And from that day onwards  iam unable to control myself from watching this show .

Iam in deeply love with tasha .

I  only watch this LTL that too only beacuse of tasha .  Actually they became part of my life .
when they cries i also feel like crying . when they are happy i will be very happy . When they are in romantic mood i am  like  😳  .  All emotions iam sharing with them .

today  feel like some thing bad happened with my real life .

I feel like Loving person in my real life is going to die .

I am in dreams always  for happy ending to  tasha story .

Ya to day i came to know that  my dreams are never going to be true . 

From this show i learnt one thing  that we are not supposed to attach emotionally with show characters .  ( from this cruel channel people  as for their sake they can kill any character they can play any kind of nasty games with the loving characters  killing us mercilessly  by playing with our emotins .)

Getting mad over this issue repeatedly . 😑

Fantastic ending which suits  every colors show  all of the actors dying damn every one ,  viewers any way daily dies because of colors channel  shows .  🀣🀣🀣

If they are not getting any ideas to  Run the daily shows .  One fine day they will make all actors  to die at one place and at same  time  .  🀣

My  biggest  doubt is  When will this colors channel is going to die ?  😍

Hope its on the way .

Vinaasa kale viparith budhi .
Edited by ziks - 13 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

But Anu...last week they promoted Dutta getting the letter quiet a bit...and this week nothing?

They like to change it up, Ksh......one week lots of promotion, one week no promotionπŸ˜›.....when have they ever been consistent about promoting LTL?......sometimes they won't promote anything for weeks and then suddenly give us a spate of promos.......and then suddenly go quiet again :S
Edited by nureat01 - 13 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Signing off now. I dont think I managed to convince anyone to get into the positive boat along with me...but I am glad I am going to bed in a positive frame of mind. Just request you all to send positive vibes for LTL and Mishal.
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
@Ksh....I'm exhausted...and very sad!
AreYaar thumbnail
It's hard to be in a positive frame of mind but I'm more in a "brace myself" frame of mind unlike in the morning when I was in a MEGA PISSED OFF frame of mind......that's progress, right?πŸ˜†
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

It's hard to be in a positive frame of mind but I'm more in a "brace myself" frame of mind unlike in the morning when I was in a MEGA PISSED OFF frame of mind......that's progress, right?πŸ˜†

Exactly Anu...you have moved forward at least, I am still in the MAHA ANGRY mode now.
-Roopa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Uff.. just read all the posts..too tired after a long day and what do i see here.. 😲
lots happening and one more spoiler..πŸ₯±
@sara: thanks for the info..  and the hairy guy was the best one...πŸ˜† suddenly few faces coming to my mind..🀒  I will wait for the things to unfold..if replacement does happen, i would love to watch their comedy of errors.. before bidding good bye..
niki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: droopy_asleep

That explains why we dont have an announcement on a new actor yet. Sucks. Goodbye LTL.
[/QUOTE

if it was any other actor than mr they would  have announced his replacement but they also know in their hearts that it is not easy to replace mr look around for all the below average actors playing leads in all the shows across all channels sushant singh who is supposed to be the blue eyed boy of tv ind has been giving same innocent andpained expressins for almost two years even he doesnot stand a chance against mr  that is why they are shying away to anounce the name and making mr a scape goat they also know mr is not good at pr poor guy may godbless him and i did not want to say this but i am so pained that pranjal saxena should burn in hellfor causing so much pain  to us meri baddua hai woh kabhi sukhi nahi rahega
m

Crystal29 thumbnail
Kala on that chair in the middle of nowhere! And that too on a stage!πŸ˜† That was hilarious!

And man...Dutta is actually mad at Nakku....I don't know what will happen during the reunion if we get to see one. But I liked the whole medicine-Dutta opening his eyes and seeing the photo sequence. It was shot well. Also kudos to Mahadev, tanaji, Bhola, Ranga etc for standing by Dutta becoming his army! Dutta on the horse with his army around him😍

I felt bad for all the actors today. Why this climax in that hot sun. They all looked tired and exhausted. But I think that is what they are trying to show.. Baaji and Kishore's dialogues mean that Kala will see her end (that is if you ignore the article and all the tamasha off screen)

All those bombs are going to be the end of someone alright! I would love it if Kala gets caught in between and then there is a suspense as to if she is alive or dead and then she can strike again after some time...That would make more sense and will be the right thing to do!

Suds looked terrified in the precap and what killer looks Dutta was throwing his way! Tomorrow we will get a clearer picture about the future..Maybe...Dutta-Kala confrontation..no promos...no special epi..huh! We had a special epi for Kala-family confrontation...Dumb ppl!😑
Edited by Crystal29 - 13 years ago
droopy_asleep thumbnail

Originally posted by: Crystal29

All those bombs are going to be the end of someone alright! I would love it if Kala gets caught in between and then there is a suspense as to if she is alive or dead and then she can strike again after some time...That would make more sense and will be the right thing to do!

Oh I actually like this scenario the best, maybe the TC people got their facts messed up and its in fact Kala who might go missing. Oh I am hoping against hope now :(