Epi Discussion Thread | 21st Mar-25th Mar | LU Pg 102 - Page 14

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Well, cant it be like always that TC articles are only half true πŸ˜•. Generally that has been the trend, certain aspects of what they write come true, but certain dont. Like during Nakku's FR, TC had written Dutta will vow not to see Nakku's face again (which happened) but they also mentioned Dutta will go missing from PN for a few days, which dint happen! Then again TB wrote Dutta will vow not to see Nakku's face again, and lock her up in a storeroom πŸ˜†! So similar to their previous track record, maybe the bomb-planting thing came true, but not necessarily the "Dutta going missing" one!

So you see, just because Kala is planting the bomb, we need not get worried unnecessarily.....since that incident happened in today's episode itself, it wasnt a difficult guess as this scene must have been shot couple of days back, and the article was released just today. So the upcoming track this week was an easy guess for them as people who visited on-location when the scene was shot must have informed them. But same is not the case with "future tracks" as its yet to be shot! So with their available information, they have added some "mirch-masala" and made this "creative" article πŸ˜†! And not only that, if you guys have noticed, already one information in the article has proved to be WRONG! The TC article mentions "when Dutta reaches HAVELI, he realises all his family members are tied!". Now is all this happening in a HAVELI?! No. So lets not believe everything that TC has written, lets just wait and watch out for the next 2 weeks to see what happens 😊.

for this post only Appu you deserve a big hugπŸ€—...whether you want it or not you are going to get itπŸ˜†
Originally posted by nureat01

Hmmm I see.....so I guess with this new "storyline", they are buying time again to find a new face for Dutta? lol all the best to them for thatπŸ₯±

If this was any actor other than MR, they might even have pulled it off but oh what an EPIC FAIL this is going to be......

well yaah probably.. going by the article Dutta will go missing .. naku will go for a search and in the process some "hairy" guy will help her and fall in love with her . πŸ˜• .. and may be he will marry her forcibly πŸ˜† .. Nakusha will then go to her basti .( as plaaaaaaned) and pply sooth so that her new husband wont recognize her :D and wil commit suicide ... jahan say story shuruu hue thi wahan khatam .. Eternal isn't it!? 

@ ksh..

Well.. i dont think so .. 24th march is not his last day of shoot .. :)  

Originally posted by shan2430

Think am going to stop watching it from tomorrow itself...Care a damn whether Kala wins or not OR even if Seema cosies upto the new-face Dutta...Extremely disappointed with this turn of events-even more with PH coz they chose to go ahead with such a crap storyline minus Mishal...Paresh Rawal-is this yur PH really?I thought an actor of his calibre will have some respect for talent in other actors too-Mishal here...I thought a creative man like him would not let creativity degenerate with crappy storylines..But na- his PH chose to buy into Colors and let their show suck!!!They could ave ended their story well and maybe started another story with similar cast and crew if they bothered abt their employments..But na-they had to ruin it!!

Anyways - i will make better use of time ...A big kick to Colors😈May all yur shows ROT

Watching colors show is like kala pani ki saa bhugatna πŸ˜† ...they are expert ruining their own good show 😊...LTL was their saviour ...
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Well, cant it be like always that TC articles are only half true πŸ˜•. Generally that has been the trend, certain aspects of what they write come true, but certain dont. Like during Nakku's FR, TC had written Dutta will vow not to see Nakku's face again (which happened) but they also mentioned Dutta will go missing from PN for a few days, which dint happen! Then again TB wrote Dutta will vow not to see Nakku's face again, and lock her up in a storeroom πŸ˜†! So similar to their previous track record, maybe the bomb-planting thing came true, but not necessarily the "Dutta going missing" one!

So you see, just because Kala is planting the bomb, we need not get worried unnecessarily.....since that incident happened in today's episode itself, it wasnt a difficult guess as this scene must have been shot couple of days back, and the article was released just today. So the upcoming track this week was an easy guess for them as people who visited on-location when the scene was shot must have informed them. But same is not the case with "future tracks" as its yet to be shot! So with their available information, they have added some "mirch-masala" and made this "creative" article πŸ˜†! And not only that, if you guys have noticed, already one information in the article has proved to be WRONG! The TC article mentions "when Dutta reaches HAVELI, he realises all his family members are tied!". Now is all this happening in a HAVELI?! No. So lets not believe everything that TC has written, lets just wait and watch out for the next 2 weeks to see what happens 😊.

I hope you are right...TC has given us LOTS of crappy storylines in the past which never came true. Like they said Dutta will marry Naku hidden under ghoonghat...they also said Morey will try shooting Dutta and Naku will get hurt. Hoping this one also proves false. I am on the boat of positivity.😊
Originally posted by SAraW

well yaah probably.. going by the article Dutta will go missing .. naku will go for a search and in the process some "hairy" guy will help her and fall in love with her . πŸ˜• .. and may be he will marry her forcibly πŸ˜† .. Nakusha will then go to her basti .( as plaaaaaaned) and pply sooth so that her new husband wont recognize her :D and wil commit suicide ... jahan say story shuruu hue thi wahan khatam .. Eternal isn't it!? 

@bold : hairy guy! πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

I am just waiting to see who that scapegoat is going to be!πŸ˜›

@ ksh..

Well.. i dont think so .. 24th march is not his last day of shoot .. :)  

Why dont they bring some bhalu to play character .....πŸ˜† Full hairy πŸ˜†

LMAO hairy guy?? Is that what the article says? HAIRY guy?🀣......arey if they are going with a replacement funda, then toh supposedly Nakku will SENSE that it's Dutta naa....chaahe face badal jaaye.....lolll.....totalllyyyyyyyyy eternal indeedπŸ˜†

Comedy Circus chhodo, Laagi Tujhe Lagan dekho for your daily comedy dose with a new "good actor" as Dutta....no wonder Aashka left her Comedy show on SP to come back to LTLπŸ˜†
Originally posted by -Srushti-

for this post only Appu you deserve a big hugπŸ€—...whether you want it or not you are going to get itπŸ˜†

Oh thank you soooo much dear......here accept 2 BIG hugs from me too πŸ€—πŸ€—!!

Finally, Dutta's eyesight is back! I was extremely happy to watch LTL on TV after soooo many days...but of course my happiness was short lived....just read the spoiler. *sigh* After watching today's episode...I guess the news is true this time around. Now I see why the epis have paced up...there's a change plan....story. They didn't even care to show Dutta seeing Nakku first after getting his sight back...*sigh*

Originally posted by kshreya2002

Last week I remember some people celebrating cuz apparently CVs had shown thenga to what they call the "SR crowd". Looks like CVs have shown thenga to "Dutta vs Kala" crowd too! πŸ˜†
Anyways fast paced epi...which made my heart sink. I suppose this is it!

That was a real petty thing to say at a time like this, Kshreya2002. Honestly, they showed the thenga to every Dutta/MR fan here....and you are happy about it? Just because, this way, we won't get a Dutta-Kala confrontation? Great...so very mature of you!
Originally posted by Crystal29

If they had even an ounce of smartness in them, they will first find the replacement and then try the storyline! Anyway...What am I asking for and from whom!🀒

Replacement ki zaroori nahi thi Crys.. Mishal is available! everyone one was there.. and there was soo much left to show in current story line.... but . oh well ...  

@ sia

couldn't Agree with u more...   ITs their lose  πŸ˜Š  baaqi sab ka tu pata nahi ... per i will never turn to Colors! EVER! :-)