Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
OK, another question - If they had to kill Dutta, they could have done so in the car blast no? They
could have introduced another actor post that too right, to help Naku and make her fall in love again (* shakes head and rolls eyes *). Why show JMM2, why show a romantic song, why show this blindness and why show the vanar sena? Why show the family deserting Kala? Why show Chaskar dying? Why keep Seema?
Damp squib is all I can say.
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rpmenon

Just a quick question: Has anyone confirmed with MR about this "bomb" issue? Any news?

Cant say abt "mishal" at the moment .. but new story line is happening ..  Sigh.. Die Colors Die! 

😊
Crystal29 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAraW

Cant say abt "mishal" at the moment .. but new story line is happening ..  Sigh.. Die Colors Die! 

😊

New Story line? So a parallel lead is coming? Then Colors need to die for sure!😑
--Sia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

😊

New story line ....here goes colors in gutter
..... the place it deserves πŸ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail

😊

How does that add up?? How can Mishal be saying he doesn't want to leave but the channel decided on a bomb storyline out of the blue?πŸ˜•
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

😊

oh....???? Sara....can you please elaborate😳...what new story line??? Dutta missing or dying and new guy coming in...?πŸ˜•
droopy_asleep thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

How does that add up?? How can Mishal be saying he doesn't want to leave but the channel decided on a bomb storyline out of the blue?πŸ˜•

How about we all plant a bomb in their office? 😈
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

Obviously Anu ..  I dont think Mishal would like to continue .. thats what they wanted .. and thats exactly how they painted this whole Mishal leaving thing in public...  Now they will leave no stone unturned to blame him  If he leaves... Whatever! i hope he resign soon ,, in fact stop shooting and leave colors at bad spot!

niki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rpmenon

Something doesnt quite add up.Its the same crowd who showed that out of the world Holi dance between MR and MV.The very same crowd lost its mind in a minute? 

I am pretty sure Dutta is not going anywhere,but if his face will remain the same,not sure.If some people have indeed lost their minds,then it will.

Thanks for the update,but not feeling like watching it.With this news hovering around. πŸ˜’

i am already missing mr feeling so bad could not eat anything since i have read the news feeling something is being snatched away

spandana11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

😊

saraw so dutta dying confirmed And MR leaving? and new story line?