Epi Discussion Thread | 21st Mar-25th Mar | LU Pg 102 - Page 10

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by spandana11

Chill down girls,actually after seeing the episode I did not get a feeling that dutta is going to die,because through out the episode they were positive dialogs and mantras indicating good winning against evil, and also sword dutta got from mahedva is prasad of shiva how can he loose and also dutta is not going alone villagers are with him and I seriously think seema is going to sacrifice life and it is not in jungle the place looks like some empty place,and people who are looking for kala dutta face off I think it will be after saving family he can not talk to kala when family is in danger na ,and also no sign or build up as male lead is dying I hope it is rumor

Ah Spandy...I wish...😒
Originally posted by sub_rosa

If Mishal is not leaving and this is a socha-samjha plot-point, then I'll have to say that it's stupid....and if this is how they are planning Dutta's actual exit, then toh only Bappa can help them! All my 'baddua'-s are with them!

We apparently are in for a rerun of Jan till Naku's savior enters the picture. *shudders*
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Last week I remember some people celebrating cuz apparently CVs had shown thenga to what they call "SR crowd". Looks like CVs have shown thenga to "Dutta vs Kala" crowd too! 😆
Anyways face paced epi...which made my heart sink. I suppose this is it!

😭😭😭

Last week I remember some people celebrating cuz apparently CVs had shown thenga to what they call "SR crowd". Looks like CVs have shown thenga to "Dutta vs Kala" crowd too! 😆
Anyways face paced epi...which made my heart sink. I suppose this is it!

Wow Ksh really.....THAT is what you want to be smug about at this point? Amazing.

Yes please go ahead and celebrate that a WORTHWHILE intelligent storyline about Kala-Dutta was scrapped beyond  the usual SR bs.

We apparently are in for a rerun of Jan till Naku's savior enters the picture. *shudders*

I'm not watching it....even then I'd skipped 3-4 epis until he was back! And now toh, I don't even have the heart to hope even...
Originally posted by spandana11

Chill down girls,actually after seeing the episode I did not get a feeling that dutta is going to die,because through out the episode they were positive dialogs and mantras indicating good winning against evil, and also sword dutta got from mahedva is prasad of shiva how can he loose and also dutta is not going alone villagers are with him and I seriously think seema is going to sacrifice life and it is not in jungle the place looks like some empty place,and people who are looking for kala dutta face off I think it will be after saving family he can not talk to kala when family is in danger na ,and also no sign or build up as male lead is dying I hope it is rumor

You know the only thing that gives me hope was Dutta's own vanar sena...I feel thats something positive.
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Bushyyyyyyyyyyyyy😡...tenu do jhapet khani hai mere haath se....dont even make me imagine that...
am feeling all nauseating....and updating today....waahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh😭...and I was happy that i would be getting the D-getting-eyesight-back epi....wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh😭
Sushy that is what is going on with me....just the thought of some random guy playing Dutta is making me...🤢...*shudders* 
Originally posted by nureat01

Wow Ksh really.....THAT is what you want to be smug about at this point? Amazing.

Yes please go ahead and celebrate that a WORTHWHILE intelligent storyline about Kala-Dutta was scrapped beyond  the usual SR bs.

Doesnt feel nice does it if someone rubs salt to your wounds?

if they really wanna make dutta die or go missing or watever.. they shudnt be using those mantras and good wil win over evil wala dialogues!
:(
Well what I can suggest at this time is be ready for anything ....he may quit or he may stay ....
So be ready to watch it or quit it ..I know we will miss ltl if MR quits but we will have to move on .....We have some cherished moments with ltl ...It will always be in our heart
😊