Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Subii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
couldnt there be a miracle for once and we get the news that dutta is there to stay..😕
Crystal29 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

*sigh* So the sher will roar for the last time and go out in style?

There is so much build up for Dutta and this fight in this epi...No..he is not dieing! Evil forces will not win! I would like to believe that...Or I will not be able to see this epi!
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: rama_2010

Mahadev telling talwar hamesha sachai ke liye uthi hain.. aur adharm ke liye..

D saying we shuld leave now mahadev bhai...

D n Mahadev cuming out of the tent...
mahadev introducing D to the horse.. saying the horse nows jungles nook n corner...
D asking villagers r u all ready... they say yes
D climbs the horse.... episode over
Tomor precap... suds n bg's fighting withvillagers ...
suds pointing gun at mahadev .. D putting in the sword in the trigger...

Good Background scores today... they used mantras

Oh wow that sounds like an awesome scene......looking forward to watching it......Dutta pure hero mode mein.

Thanks for the updates, guys!😊
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

thanks for the update guys..

i cudnt enjoy it..dont even feel like watching the epi... this is going super fast..
we were all so excited abt the horse last week..😆 and now we're all sad sad...😒
LTLFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I was expecting Kala - dutta confrontation but here it's more of fight type. They have changed the story and characterization so much. This is not at all looking like kala's style. Even in the last episode kala said the confrontation will be in PN and nothing should happen to dutta. If kala is ready kill ppl like they are now showing, she should have killed Baji long back, when she tortured him.

They have changed Kala's character so much. Earlier she never wanted to kill even dutta. She specified that categorically to sudarshan earlier during chaskar entry, when someone shot him and nakku took the bullet.
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Crystal29

There is so much build up for Dutta and this fight in this epi...No..he is not dieing! Evil forces will not win! I would like to believe that...Or I will not be able to see this epi!

I want to believe that too, Crystal.....just feeling kinda depressed right now.....don't know what to say.....*sigh*

Waise issue was never about the character dying....it's the face that they want to kill for us :((
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Crystal29

Exactly yaar Kishore talking abt Dharm-Adharm ka yudh Achchai-Burai ka...........Mahadev telling it again .........I just can't believe it that in LTL they are gonna show a Vamp winning ........ The epi is just too good ........and they wanna experiment to see if they get trps sans MR ðŸ˜• Haven't they seen it b4 ......

Btw there was only one break 2day 
yoyo2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
HI Divya, if they r hell bent on sending our darling DUTTA , then will will just have to get together and send the show out, it is us that decide wether the ttrps go sky high or down low
--Sia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the epsiode girls 😊
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: LTLFan

I was expecting Kala - dutta confrontation but here it's more of fight type. They have changed the story and characterization so much. This is not at all looking like kala's style. Even in the last episode kala said the confrontation will be in PN and nothing should happen to dutta. If kala is ready kill ppl like they are now showing, she should have killed Baji long back, when she tortured him.

They have changed Kala's character so much. Earlier she never wanted to kill even dutta. She specified that categorically to sudarshan earlier during chaskar entry, when someone shot him and nakku took the bullet.

Completely agree.....and that is what is making me believe the worst too.....the way they are suddenly changing storylines and characterization to set up this convenient fight in the jungle to gather everyone at one place and all of a sudden have a bomb blast. 😕......One epi ago, Kala was worried about AS....now she'll happily kill her without thought? How does that make any sense?😕