Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

As expected,Ahem yelled...and called her Unpad - Page 3

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: hkhb17

I guess he must have been mesmerised by her look and not paying attention to his actions. The cup spilling is a switch for his stupid-arrogant-narcisstic ego to take control and ruin things!!!!

I agree, though he said those horrible things, i think they was a change in him today, he wasn't so all together, he saw her hand shaking and the cup and saucer making the noise, he also took the cup and started shaking too, like two untried youths...lol...then the spill of the tea and he snapped out of it to insult her....BUT he then ran out of the room............that's why i thought it was a change, otherwise he would have carried on as normal in his room, where was he going???he didn't know i'm sure, he just had to get away from her, why?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hkhb17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Nafisa, I think he is very close to melting point. 

He was definitely not expecting to see her with a new make over. When she knocked on the door with his tea, instead of glaring back at her as to why you are disturbing me, he continued to fold his sleeves and do up his shirt to get comfortable. Normally he just stands fix, solid as though that completely grounds him. This time, there was a slight softness in his body language. He was aware that she was very nervous and probably he was too. They both reminded me of young teenagers who are in love but have no idea what to do; so they make a fool of themselves. Likewise, he picks the cup but he nail scratches him slightly and he lets go of the cup! So he is not even holding it strongly, part of him is definitely weaken. And rushing out of the room is definitely new! I guess bechara, nothing is his anymore...his room, his thoughts, his control and now his heart!

I think we might see him falter slightly in future scenes and then trying to recover with anger. I guess that's the only way he knows to try and get back into control.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
I guess we were both thinking the same thing Hanni.
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: hkhb17

Nafisa, I think he is very close to melting point. 

He was definitely not expecting to see her with a new make over. When she knocked on the door with his tea, instead of glaring back at her as to why you are disturbing me, he continued to fold his sleeves and do up his shirt to get comfortable. Normally he just stands fix, solid as though that completely grounds him. This time, there was a slight softness in his body language. He was aware that she was very nervous and probably he was too. They both reminded me of young teenagers who are in love but have no idea what to do; so they make a fool of themselves. Likewise, he picks the cup but he nail scratches him slightly and he lets go of the cup! So he is not even holding it strongly, part of him is definitely weaken. And rushing out of the room is definitely new! I guess bechara, nothing is his anymore...his room, his thoughts, his control and now his heart!

I think we might see him falter slightly in future scenes and then trying to recover with anger. I guess that's the only way he knows to try and get back into control.

hanee the nail barely  scratched him  it was the touch it send shivers down his spine n he lost control of himself  even the ouch part ssss took abit of time coming.  He had to go because he did not want to see tears in her eyes n he knew that the tears were not for him yelling at her but for her hurting him.😉
-Nafisa- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: fanbidaai

kuch kuch hota hai😆😃
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8zv-e_4mC0[/YOUTUBE]

Very appropriate Suk,,.............something something is indeed happening😉
hkhb17 thumbnail
I think so too Suk and Nafisa. Something has definitely changed. Very subtly though but change is definitely here. Ahem Modi is not as confidant in himself as before!!! 

I suppose the more he falters, the worse the situation is going to get!

How do they get from here to Switzerland though?! And how will he cope!

Edited by hkhb17 - 13 years ago
simibrar1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

Very appropriate Suk,,.............something something is indeed happening😉

@ suk....dear you always send beautiful videos to change the mentor ...but ahem unconfident man change into worse.....he is not go to our laaaland.......😆
Mridzy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

Someone guessed this last week, i will just go look and see who that id was, guessed the tea would be spilled and that he would yell, that person must be on the SNS creative team,..........i'm guessing. 

mridhu predicted this would happen..........here is the thread:https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/40415912�

Nafisa, I can assure you that I am not on the SNS creative team - I would work in the SNS creative team for free though, if given the chance!!

So many possibilities to cash upon!!!

But one thing to note in this scene was - Aham said those words, but it was more of exasperation than anger!! 

The anger came quite later, when he stormed out of the room!
Edited by mridhu - 13 years ago
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i just seen the episode

u all call that a yell???

thats not even a yell or shout, hs voice wasnt even loud, whats this then?

that wasnt a shout, he kept his anger, and in a narm voice he said, unpar etc
hkhb17 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ayesha_78

i just seen the episode

u all call that a yell???

thats not even a yell or shout, hs voice wasnt even loud, whats this then?

that wasnt a shout, he kept his anger, and in a narm voice he said, unpar etc

Ayesha, that's why I was saying his whole behaviour was different. He was definitely angry but more to himself and that's why he probably had to leave the room. I personally think he is falling in love with her except he does not know that yet!