As expected,Ahem yelled...and called her Unpad

Posted: 13 years ago
Wow....the CV's did'nt disappoint us by showing Ahem mellowing towards Gopi....

What is this.....Spilling tea and then he yelling at her..Make up will not change u...U will alwys be the illiterate .... That was toooooo much today.....Nonsense....But what more could we expect....

So this is the worse part? or do we have more than this???
seriously?! was there even some moments of eye lock?!!!

CVs are definitely ruining this show!
Someone guessed this last week, i will just go look and see who that id was, guessed the tea would be spilled and that he would yell, that person must be on the SNS creative team,..........i'm guessing. 

mridhu predicted this would happen..........here is the thread:https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/40415912�
Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 13 years ago
Nafisa, you are probably right. But then again, that was kind of predictable. We just got our hopes high. I think I shall settle with reading all the FF. At least Gopi and Ahem do come together unlike the show where I suppose it could be another year to move slightly forward.
Yes there was an eye-lock..Even i wondered...May be he wont yell at her now...May be he will do it the room...Or ignore her...Almost there...But suddenly tea spilled and he yelled....
Originally posted by hkhb17

Nafisa, you are probably right. But then again, that was kind of predictable. We just got our hopes high. I think I shall settle with reading all the FF. At least Gopi and Ahem do come together unlike the show where I suppose it could be another year to move slightly forward.

I know this is the pits, i'm so angry right now. 
Me too Nafisa!!!😡 Idiots!!!!
Where is Naani when you need her?!

Maybe this is a good thing after all. Gopi will not get her hopes high of remaining in the house and therefore not go into la la land everytime he sees her. She should just ignore him and so when she has had some bhang, she might just voice everything that she feels?!
ok guys...i have read enough...i just have one question...should i catch up with the episode or shall i dump it and hope for the better?
gopi is very nervous  the scene was cute until he opened his mouth glad he got burned 😆
Rotfl hahaha am laughing I knew it my prediction came true alas
Am angry at aehem babu now :O am shocked
Keep going aehem ji u will no change