Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sur001

I am gonna watch it again and again

Just saw the epsiode.. It so sweet and beautiful scene....... 😍

niya_s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by niya2121

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒYou just made me a very very very very very happy person. I still haven't watched the episode but guess what I'm off to do in about 15 seconds ? lol im gonna go watch it and re watch those awesome scenes again and again and again . cute post πŸ˜ƒ

I bet you wont regret......the way runjhun was looking fearlessly into his eyes and those cowarsds scenes were awesome

O M G !!!!! I was like " U go Girl !!!!!" Personally I thought she looked absolutely stunning today. She is absolutely beautiful πŸ˜ƒ N for those maamas and maamis, i just thought of one thing-> COWARDS. All the maamas deserve a COWARD hat today, for hiding behind their respective wives i was like YUCK !!!!. Honestly i was like " Guddu Please give me the gun, I'll use 6 of those bullets myself for those 6 ediotsπŸ˜† "
niya_s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: sur001

I bet you wont regret......the way runjhun was looking fearlessly into his eyes and those cowarsds scenes were awesome

O M G !!!!! I was like " U go Girl !!!!!" Personally I thought she looked absolutely stunning today. She is absolutely beautiful πŸ˜ƒ N for those maamas and maamis, i just thought of one thing-> COWARDS. All the maamas deserve a COWARD hat today, for hiding behind their respective wives i was like YUCK !!!!. Honestly i was like " Guddu Please give me the gun, I'll use 6 of those bullets myself for those 6 ediotsπŸ˜†
sur001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Anova

Thankssssssssssssssss Sur. cant wait to watch the grabπŸ˜†

I wish he grabs her hand and never leave but no probs a good start
sur001 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: niya2121

O M G !!!!! I was like " U go Girl !!!!!" Personally I thought she looked absolutely stunning today. She is absolutely beautiful πŸ˜ƒ N for those maamas and maamis, i just thought of one thing-> COWARDS. All the maamas deserve a COWARD hat today, for hiding behind their respective wives i was like YUCK !!!!. Honestly i was like " Guddu Please give me the gun, I'll use 6 of those bullets myself for those 6 ediotsπŸ˜†

It was pleasing to see them like that.........and totally hiolarious when bantu hid behind billo πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†and guddus dilogue was sone pe suhaga..........we are gunjuns fans aur hame saat nahi to kamse kam cheh(six) khoon to jaroor maaf honge  
shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
@ sur001 you just made my day..i will make sure i watch this episode and that scene when i come back from school.....thanks
sur001 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Prabhkallu

Just saw the epsiode.. It so sweet and beautiful scene....... 😍

I just loved it never seen her this much fearless.....and the dialogue of guddu billo ke bhopuπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sur001 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shanak.hot

@ sur001 you just made my day..i will make sure i watch this episode and that scene when i come back from school.....thanks

it was the mos really an interesting episode....without any touch it created a magic ....Runjhuns epressions were fab
shanak.hot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
finally saw it and some great scenes, kukkan, jaboo with runjhun was great, Runjhun caring for Guddu, awesome........and he held her pallu awwwww....i am waiting for tomorrows episode eagerly