Pratigya

hey cv's plz send krishna to hospital for a day

GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
hey cv's i want krish to be injured badly by an accident or frm any means......as we knw when T&C inform pratz abut krishna accident she came running to adda this shows she luvs her....or from yesterday ME when krish was abut to fall she came running towards him this shows that she cares for him......cv's plz give sum injury to krish so that when T&C will be going to inform pratz she will never believe them thus krish in hospital nd was in critical condition don't mind frnds he will be well soon after that.when pratz came to hear abut krish accident frm amma...then she will run towards hospital without any slippers nd without any transport mean7 nd thus we will see an emotional scene between thfm nd pratz will forgot krish in every aspect.what do u think frnds?i7 this track will be intresting considering our kriya?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†omg wht r u guys thinking we want prats to be in a hospital for a change
coolfattin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lol....it wud b soo filmy..!!!!
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
yru after krishna, for a change lets pratigya go 2 hospital, atleast she will have a break frm this evil thakurs.
GunDaa thumbnail
ya telestra u r a girl u will think abut pratz to be get injured nd i'm a boy so i will want krish to be get injured hain na sahi baat๐Ÿ˜†
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Amit_Mehra

ya telestra u r a girl u will think abut pratz to be get injured nd i'm a boy so i will want krish to be get injured hain na sahi baat๐Ÿ˜†

no just meant to say that u want krishna to be in hospital we want prats in hospital yesterday in lud someone said saxenas shouls met an accident on ythere way to tn so they should be in hospital so whole cast and crew will bw in hospital wjho will shoot then๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
GunDaa thumbnail
may be T&C,shakti nd his gang will shoot haha lolz
roshna1020 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
we hve seen krishna n hospital.... now we wnt prats 2 be n the hospi & wnt krish  do sme sava for his lovely wife...... it will nice 2 see  another side of krish .... mor over we hvnt seen him take care of pratigya .... 
GunDaa thumbnail
haan my eyes r open now we want krish to take care of his lovely wife for da first time....plz cv's do this
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lol ................that's too filmy and kekta type............we don't want MKAP to sink even lower