DLMH cast celebrates its success

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
DLMH cast celebrates its success

Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein has completed 100 episodes. The cast and crew of the show celebrated its success by cutting a cake together. Take a look.

An excited Alka Tiwary aka Sara Khan expressed her pleasure and exclaimed "I thank God for giving me an opportunity to play Alka. Each and every moment of playing this character has been memorable, and I hope and pray for many more such moments to come. We have a great camaraderie on the set, and we are going to celebrate this milestone together. I feel truly blessed and elated when people recognize me as Alka."

Edited by gaurav_fan - 13 years ago
Alka feeds cake to a crew member
Speaking about the completion of 100 episodes, Chander said, "It is a great feeling to be completing 100 wonderful episodes… and we hope and pray there many more to come."

Abhishek aka Deepak Wadhwa too expressed his feelings by saying, "Completing 100 episodes means a lot. The show has grown not only as a story, but in terms of audiences too. I am told that the response is great, and the twists and turns in the story have been very engaging. Sure, it was tough to shoot in Pune initially, but now, it feels like home. I also like the fact that earlier, Abhishek was a rude, arrogant, spoilt brat, but now he has grown into a mature, sensible person because of Nandini's love. I love that he is a changed man now; Abhishek seems to have understood his responsibility in life and his family. I also feel that he needs to grow up further. He has to make up his mind about joining politics or not. He is sitting on the fence on that one. With his shocking engagement to Gauri, there are some interesting tracks coming up."

Chander and Alka with crew members

Edited by gaurav_fan - 13 years ago

Chander and Alka with crew members

thanks for the pics....😊 i hav already posted these pics in the pic gallery today only😳 - minus the writing.....😆
i think it is the 3rd time someone posted the same thing
starone yesterday had updated them . really its not a celebration post
but to showcase someone's signature actor . this thing is now more prevalent here repeatation over repeatation .

thumbs down bro .
though i hav seen these pics already in starone s website bt still thnks a lot 4 posting.i loved the 2nd pic
thanks for sharing..lol, star one always copies articles...but thanks for the pics