Pavitra Rishta

Ankitas beauty fundas -indya.com

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Ankita Lokhande's beauty fundas
Buzz up!
Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media

Spunky and bubbly Ankita Lokhande aka Archana of Zee' Pavitra Rishta, looks beautiful in every outfit she wears. She feels beauty comes from within and if you are happy, then it shows on your face. Here is a chat with Ankita where she spills the beans on her beauty and more.
Showing 1 of 7 images Previous    Next

How would you define beauty?
It means simplicity which comes from your inner self. But at same time, facial features do matter. For me other than inner beauty and facial expressions, how one interacts with people also defines how beautiful that person is.

What does fashion mean to you?
I am not that fashionable in real life. Fashion means to carry your style in your own way even if you are mismatched, it is fine, as long as you are enjoying your kind of fashion.

How do you mange and style your curls?
It is very difficult to manage long curly hair. I wash my hair daily to maintain them. Whenever I get time off from shooting, I go to a spa for oil massages. I usually use L'oreal products as they are quite good and useful. When I was in Indore, my grandmother used to tell me that coconut oil massage helps maintain beautiful hair.

How do you maintain your glowing complexion?
I love to use milk cream for my face. For bathing, I don't used soap at all because of the harmful chemicals. Instead of soap, I use besan paste and milk which keeps the skin healthy. My mom prepares special uptan (face pack) which helps me get rid of the tan. As a scrub, I use masur ki dal which shouldn't be used daily. During  summer, it helps to remove all the scars from the face. While sleeping I apply milk mixed with little lime juice which cleans and refreshes my skin. 

What are your five essential beauty items?
I don't have any five essentials but there are somethings which are always in my bag. A  good perfume, moisturizer, hair-brush, wet tissues are very helpful to keep your skin clean. During summers sunscreen lotion is a must have.

Three fashion and style tips for fans?
I don't know how my fans present themselves and I don't have any generalized style tips but I want to my fans -aap jaise ho waise hi raho. You must be confident in whatever you wear. Like even if I go to disco wearing track pants and trousers and I feel happy- then that's what matters.

Who are your favourite style icons?
I like the style and persona of Kajol and Madhuri Dixit. They look charming, simple and elegant always.

Edited by Armu4eva - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing.. Aww she is so simple and natural beauty..
archanamanav thumbnail
thanks for the article..she didn't mention make up as the secret of her beauty here..😆...
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
For the first time she has acknowledged that she is pretty ..👍🏼

Otherwise she always used to make fun of such questions ....

She doesn't use any soap at all on face , only besan ...but how does it get the grease   off the face every day ..???
Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

She doesn't use any soap at all on face , only besan ...but how does it get the grease   off the face every day ..???

Even I was wondering the same Di.
She also uses milk with lime which is a good cleanser..
archanamanav thumbnail
guruji..did you check anki's fb..she put lots of family pics there..and her nick name is minti..😊
archanamanav thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

it is only for bathing guruji..😆
zainab_sushita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ankita so simple nd cute i like her so much.............down to earth...wear wht which u like.....and even she wears trosers and pants in disco thts gud...be tht wht u like.....now who says tht she has so much attitude..
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ok, Usha , I will go check it .. time for me to eat my porridge , this  is best time to sit on the computer ..😆
Armu4eva thumbnail
Aww.. Ankys soo adorable..!! 🤗

n thanks a ton for mentioning Kads & Mads..my two eternal faves..! Luv ya Anky.. keep rocking..