Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RADEV1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: why3

The creatives have no idea of showing intelligence.  So their way of showing Maheswari that Radhika is meek is done in this idiotic manner where anybody would be overwhelmed when confronted by an angry mob. 

The non-regressive way would have been to show that Maheswari sees this girl from Gurukul singing a song and enquiring about her as she seemed very cultured.  Then they could have shown Maheswari observing some confrontation between Mansa and Shanti or Shanti and Radhika where Radhika remains silent as it is her regular way of dealing with Shanti.  Mahewari could have misunderstood Radhika's quietness for meekness.   In fact that was my take from the promos of Radhika singing that she would be chosen by Maheswari.  Otherwise using it as a Kanha's tool of sending Radhika to Mathura was ridiculous. 

I am ok with the way child marriage was shown as it was accidental where even Radhika got convinced only after the pandit brainwashed her.  Her father is an uneducated man who thinks these pandits are authorities on marriages and stuff and so it was logical for him to believe that.  Despite everything, he was concerned about Radhika's dreams of education and made sure that she had a decent childhood.  Of course the burning act was reprehensible but after that it was ok for Radhika.  He can't force Shanti to treat Radhika nicely and he protects her as much as he can.

But again as Misti has mentioned, it is the PF that is the portrayed as most illogically.  Hope they show Chada making Rohan marry her or he doing it willingly to make up for that regressive stuff shown on Friday.  Please show that Radhika or Dev make people accept Chanda's marriage to Rohan. 

They need to stop this mob mentality and try to show some progressive attitudes.  I know caste system is still prevalent in India but even in small cities it is changing and is not exactly the way they show in these serials.  Here I am not talking about small villages where the caste system is more rigid. 

Exactly Angie its nothin but a brain wash... i dont liked the way they disclosed lil Radev's marriage ...they could keep this secret n could bring a twist through it later.... they could show that Radh is waitin 4 Dev as a frnd.... n later on they could convert it on luv in a slow manner,
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
 Do you think Rohan would have objected  ,  the care-less attitude about the whole set up, can be expected from him.....As for Dev you think anybody had listened to him when Mighty herself was standing there.....Viraat , he looks rigid....But where was the  need for all this drama about cast, when people are coming out of this kind of prejudice.....These kind of social injustice may be prevalent in backward areas where one community dominates....This all  going on drama is happening in fast speed without any breathing space....Was reading everybody's  comments,  very well have condemned.....Yes i totally agree with you why to bring this cast factor so prominent.....This RP family is different from the previous one..They were progressive that time.....
Edited by neerjashingla - 13 years ago