Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simran15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@Ayesha..very good chapter...Rashi n Gopi are pals...good start..update sson.
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i thought of making them pals
great u liked it simran
-GayabCat- thumbnail

Both were not better than the other. Gopi became successful and they both started to read magazines, newspapers etc. One day, Rashi took gopi to the beauty palour and told them to do her make over and they did. Sh was changed. Now both were exact modern. Gopi alliance came, mami accepted the relationship  of gopi, and hetal accepted the relationship of rashi to her son jigar. Rashi was proud her sister was going to be her jethani, her older sister in law as well as her sister.

will aehem and gopi be face to face as well as Raji? will they find out about Anita ? will the secret enclose to the family ?

find out more on the next part

2-

It was the engagement day.

Anita trying to Pacify Aehem to stop the marriage on the terrace but he refuses as he says, his mother is everything, if I marry you, I will have to leave this family and start everything afresh, business etc. I can live without you, don't stop me. Anita is heart broken, she leaves the house at once and leaves for America. While the Shah family has come. They came with both Gopi and Rashi. The grooms, Jigar and Aehem came down, and stood in the hall beside everyone. They sat down. The pandit started the cermony and told the elder son to come. Aehem came forward, forgot everything, noticed gopi beauty, and put the ring on her, Gopi did the same. The jigar put the ring on Rashi and rashi did the same. Both couples let looking at each other.

Music starts and everyone started to play garba, as garba was coming up.

After all the preparations of, engagement they did the sangeet aswell. They men, stood there, while the musicians and dancers came and made the whole house live.

The music went on till midnight. The egagement finished.

Rashi and Jigar came to know properly, as Gopi was left far behind. Aehem did not even look at her one glance. His ego was hurting him, His ego wanted to take it out on someone but he stopped.

The big day arrived, this day, gohem and raji got married. ( am not going to put this into full detail right now but will come back to it, afterwards)

Tonight he planned to tell everything to Gopi. His life about Anita and more.

Aehem told her everything, and then a point came, Gopi reveals to him she isnt educated properly, She has left school at the end of the year and never planned to go college or uni, as due to her mami.

He gave her a tight slap.

( sorry - aehem modi is the same as in the serial)

He was shocked, married to an unpar.

He picked up his pillow and slept on the couch.

Few months after, Rashi tries to make Gopi confident just as she was before, but things gets worse between Gohem. His ego compelled him to stop coming infront of her.

But because of nani, he let go of his ego

, his behaviour towards gopi seems weird and changed. But why ?

will continue soon

HansaN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
really nice please continue. behna
upasana.diya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
interesting... you do keep a fast pace girl... wonderful
please update soon
Kavya.S thumbnail
very nice....waiting for ur update
magss24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
that sounds interesting ... wat is the reason for change in ahem's behaviour????? cant wait for the next update
-GayabCat- thumbnail
U will wait and see when ill update the next part
Maybe he has feelings for her or he has realised his love for her and came to know what a gem she is?
Maheshwari, thanks for liking
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Diya, , when u starting ur ff ?
has ur laptop been fixed yet
-GayabCat- thumbnail
3-

he let go of his ego, he started to feel something for her. But why he thought. He thought of changing himself properly just like his brother was. So he tried. Slowly, days went passed, he started to melt, he started to cheer up, but then he had to speak to her today itself.

It was night time, he stood beside the window waiting for Gopi so that he can clear all the misunderstanding between them and start afresh. Gopi comes and closes the door and picks up the clothes on the bed.

He turns around and sees her. He tells her to stop as he wanted to say something as she did, her heart beats started to beat fast. She was already afraid, she knew she hasn't done anything.

He speaks: i don't know whats been happening to me, for the past few weeks but, i started to feel i don't love Anita. Yes i don't love her. I want to forget all the things happened in this house, and start my life a fresh with you, if you agree, but i want you to forgive me for all the stuff i have done with you for the past a year. Do you agree, too start a fresh with me.

Gopi had tears in her eyes, she couldn't believe what she heard but she forgave him and promises him that she will start afresh.

They forgave each other.

Everyone found out, and was over joyed by the fact that their son was back to them and was on the right track.

So later that day, the day began, from being friends.

9 months later

Gopi is in the ward with the nurse and the doctor while everyone was told to stay outside as her life was critical. She was saved. The doctor comes out and says both are safe. Its a girl.

Everyone jumped in joy, aehem went inside while everyone was outside. She was still being checked. He lifts up the baby and his eyes starts to water up. A baby he had never held in his life for a long time after kinjal was born. He was happy. The baby was crying, he took her outside  and shuts the door behind. He shows it to everyone and they exactly said the baby  was him but this is a girl.

So after the naming ceremony they named her, malaika.

thats all i am done with this ff. hope u all found it alright and sorry its short