Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

short os - Forfeit last part page 3

-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

All fanfics and oneshots  which i have been written with my own knowledge - this is solely my work and no one can recreate or copy my work without permission 

---------------------------------------

1-

Aehem comes back to India, all fit, tall, skinny, fair, and handsome. He was a successful lawyer. A lawyer who has never accepted defeat. At the age of 25, he has been in a relationship for 2 months, a girl called Anita.Anita, who is a girl his type, who isn't cultural, but modern type, but his mother has stored a cultural girl for him, which he does not know.

Aehem Modi goes home, with a bang of surprise, and shocks everyone.He is a lawyer suit, everyone looking top to bottom, all cheered up. Which made, their smile come back after a long time, after all, the oldest son not at home, how will anyone be happy.
He is a guy, who is surely strict, loads of ego, hot tempered, but surely is a person who cracks jokes, in the house just like his cousin brother, Jigar. Aehem has changed a lot, he is a man, who keeps business work, in office, and house, work, tensions at home.

After a few days, his mother had fixed his alliance with a girl, a lower class, but surely is cultural. A girl called Gopi.

She has always been treated like a servant in her mami's house, never got her freedom, her mami always took her fathers pension of her, but thankfully, her cousin sister, takes it of her mother and keeps it aside for this poor  Gopi.

Rashi, a girl who is cultural aswell but not as much as gopi. Rashi is educated till the end of school. She never went college or uni. As her mother stopped her from going. Rashi secretly made Gopi studied, qnd gopi came successful from being reading english. It was still weak, but they started to speak english at home, to build both of their language. Both were not better than the other. Gopi became successful and they both started to read magazines, newspapers etc. One day, Rashi took gopi to the beauty palour and told them to do her make over and they did. Sh was changed. Now both were exact modern. Gopi alliance came, mami accepted the relationship  of gopi, and hetal accepted the relationship of rashi to her son jigar. Rashi was proud her sister was going to be her jethani, her older sister in law as well as her sister.

will aehem and gopi be face to face as well as Raji? will they find out about Anita ? will the secret enclose to the family ?
find out more on the next part 

i gradually got time out from college to write this ff, hope u all enjoy and comment.
Edited by ayesha_78 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wow rashi in a +ve character very good keep it up @ayesha
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Yup shiab she a good girl in my ff :D jake will be proud of me hehe, hope he be dreaming again of her :D
magss24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
another ff from u. nice start pls continue
upasana.diya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow another one. Am waiting eagerly for the next part. Wonderful job
-GayabCat- thumbnail
diya am going mental over the golden boy so i keep writing ffs  😆
glad u liked it
oh me already been under the weather
i wish i dnt be under the weather again

thanks for liking
hkhb17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
really nice. like it that rashi is a positive character
-GayabCat- thumbnail
thanks hunni, come on chat thread-= everyone going hyper there lol #
madhu_sridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
cool ayesha😊....good that gopi n rashi are mutually helping out each other...and ahem cannot exactly hate gopi this time as rashi has been secretly tutoring her...let me wait n watch...and i know u will update soon...
-GayabCat- thumbnail
i will soon hun,
just need some idea and info for the next part so i update it after a few hours time. :)
for u madhu