FF-Aisi bhi Ek Love Story#1 See Page 154 - Page 24

Posted: 12 years ago
Part 23

The coming day was going to be a really hectic day and they had to perform the best as they would be competing with the state champions' Kabir and T hadn't been able to sleep because of nervousness and so had Misha and Ruhi' but Piya'she slept peacefully because love had made her calm and peaceful'

Next morning:

Piya got up and stretched herself' The sunshine had brightened up her face and it shined in the light' She opened her eyes with much effort and saw that Abhay was sitting at the parapet and smiling at her' She smiled and hopped near him' Good Morning Abhay! He smiled and kissed her forehead Good morning princess! Piya poked him and then called him in'to'tumhe neend aayii? Abhay chuckled I don't sleep! Piya grew shocked kabhi nahi? Abhay giggled never! Piya sighed and then took out her brush and toothpaste' so'what did you do? I mean the entire night? Abhay smiled as he moved closer' watched you sleep! Piya threw out her paste in amazement poori raat'you were here? Abhay nodded playfully' Piya washed her face and then went for her shower' She was a little shy to come out in her gown' When she came out'she saw Abhay wasn't there and so she sighed and changed quickly before Abhay jumped in again' She wore her jeans and tee and was slipping into her shoes when her door knocked' She exclaimed who's that? A cranky voice answered it's me beauty queen! Piya giggled and opened the door for her sister' She was shocked to see Misha'her eyes were red and swollen and big dark circles surrounded them' tumhe neend nahi aayi? Misha sighed and jumped into the Bed nahi'maine bahut koshish ki but'no success' Piya patted her' achcha'you rest here' na! Misha got up no ya! Me going'really hungry' tum bhi jaldi aao'we are waiting' Piya smiled and nodded' After Misha exited' Piya got up to leave when hands pulled her back' Abhay! You scared me! Abhay sighed and replied Thank god! He pulled her closer to his chest and she struggled to release herself'  He moved closer and pulled away her strap' She quickly held her strap to prevent from slipping away'. Abhay was really shocked at this behavior' He held her firmly' She was feeling uneasy now' not really ready for this intimation and that too so soon' She moaned Abhay! We can't' not now! Abhay was furious now' He released and went away through the window' Abhay! She collected herself and hurriedly rushed down to talk to Abhay' she filled her plate with fruits and sat next to Abhay! Abhay'tum aise kyun chale gaye! Abhay moved his face away' Abhay'are you listening to me! Abhay jerked her away Piya'please leave' Piya was shocked at his rudeness' She continued to sound patient' Aww'mera sweet baby mujhse naraaz hai? Abhay couldn't tolerate more and he left away Piya! Go to hell! Piya was looking at him going away with eyes full of tears' She wiped off her tears and ran away to her room' There she bolted the door and cried bitterly' By the time Kabir came and called her for rehearsal' Her eyes had swollen red and she tried for 30 minutes to disappear the ravages'

Rehearsal Hall'

Abhay and Piya sat far apart' not talking to each other' this was strange to the gang as they had never seen both Piya and Abhay so away from each other since the day Abhay had returned back' There was anger, impatience and frustration in Abhay's eyes' while there was pain'pain'pain and only pain in Piya's eyes' Both Piya and Abhay knew that they couldn't be away for long'but alas! Their ego! No one tried to speak first till the Round 1 where Abhay and Piya were to perform on Bin Tere from 'I Hate Luv Storys' It greatly matched their present condition and so they swayed through the moves' They were performing together with so much hate and pain in each other's eyes that it helped the band' They easily qualified for the Round 1 but because of some resentment from the other teams'they had to go undergo a qualifier' this time, their song had to be an original composition' This was written by Piya with Abhay's help and titled- You're My Life' Piya swayed with Abhay with a weak smile on her face' The song had to finish with Abhay's kiss on her lips' Abhay was nervous as to if Piya would resent even this time' Piya was so desperate for his touch that she forgot everything and as the song finished and Abhay's cold lips touched hers' a wave of shock rippled from her body' She almost fainted till the time curtains were drawn' Abhay kissed her again before anybody noticed' Misha and others rushed to Piya seeing her unconscious' Piya! Kya hua? Piya!! You okay? Piya ko uske room mein le jao'Piya! Echoed throughout the stage' Piya wasn't conscious to hear the result' Abhay stayed near her until she woke up' At about 1:30 am at night' Piya woke up and found that Abhay was sitting near her' looking guilty' She jumped and hugged him and cried' I am sorry! Piya moaned' hmm' He hugged her as tightly as he could and then thought of something and left her' He went away from her'probably to give her some needed space' Piya sat on her bed thinking of his changed behavior and then suddenly recalled that she herself didn't want to go near him before they were matured' She smiled at his wisdom and slept leaning on her pillow' Next morning when she got up' She recalled Abhay's face and was filled with feelings' She groped for her phone and called him'
Good Morning!
Good Morning Piya!
How was your night?
As always' loved watching you sleep'
Aaj bhi?
Hmm' I went away before you could get up
Oh! Abhay' I am sorry'for my behavior'but I am not ready right now'you know!
Hmm'even I am sorry for over-reacting'
Hmm' to humare result ka kya hua?
We qualified!
Really'we did? I thought the selectors would eliminate her after knowing I fainted' phew!
No'they were totally impressed by our chemistry!
Oye Hoye! Waise'kuch baat to hai hum mein! We are #1 always!
Yup'we always are!
To'agla round kab hai'?
Umm' kal!
Kal?
Haan'kyun?
Kaafi jaldi hai na!
Nahi'waise aaj poora din to hai hi'rehearse ho jayega!
Who to obviously ho jayega'.duh! but still' suppose I had been critically ill and god forbid would have been admitted'
Piya! Don't the hell say this about yourself' just Shut Up!
Okay' calm down'
No'it's sure the hell not okay!
Abhay'just breathe!
You'kidding'I can't breathe!
Oops' okay..shant!
Piya'you sometimes talk really crap!
Okay'love'done! We won't talk about that!
Hmm'
Abhay'wait a sec'shayad kisi ka call aa raha hai!
I'll call you later' bye!
Yeah bye!

She saw that it was soon-to-be jijaji's call!
Hey jijs! Wassup!
Hey Piya how you doing?
Great! Aap batao'aise suddenly kyun phone kiya!
Love! Tumhe Congratulate karne ke liye'
Jijs'please yeh 'Love-Shove' na'Panchi ke liye bacha ke rakhna! Okay!
Piya'
No Sid' I mean No jijaji! Isme sirf Panchi di ka haq hai!
Okay baba'lo'maine jiske liye phone kiya tha woh to kaha hi nahi' Congratulations Darling'
Thanks!
And All the best for the rest of the competition!
Aap Panchi di ke saath aaoge na'agar hum final mein pahunche?
Haan' you can be sure if that!
Okay! Will be waiting!
Bye! Love'
Jijaji'you'll never'
Yup'I'll never!

Piya smiled and hung up the phone' But the rings didn't seem to stop' next to Siddharth'it was her fianc's call

Hi'princess!
Hi di! How are you?
Main achchi hoon and tum batao'tum baar-baar faint kyun ho jaati ho?
Actually'mainkal theek se so nahi payii thi'isliye'
Now you're okay na!
Yup'healthy as a horse!
Chalo'all the best'
Thank you di! Luv you! Bye!
Bye jaan!

Precap
First "Official Kiss"
-Next PART 24-

Please Comment and Hit Like
Edited by CIDMaaneetNaksh - 12 years ago
Hey Maneet...😊
Nice FF...👏
Great going and awesome update...👏👏
Do update soon...😊😊
😊
Edited by 1301Princess - 12 years ago
beautiful update. continue soon
WOW AWESOME UPDATE.Plz continue😊
Woww.. Amazing update Shivangi.. Abhiya were..aww so cute n lovely.. love them.. Piya-Sid n Piya-Panchi short convo's were sweet.. Loved it.. Continue soon yaar plz.. Thanx for d pm..lol.
nice part👏👏
loved it😳
loved their little fight😳😳
precap sounds interesting😳😳😳
thanks for the pm😃
update soon😉
Wao amazing,awsm.
u rock baby.
plz cnt soon.
luv u