bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
🤗
bairaagix thumbnail

Part 29

Piya sat on the ground with swollen red eyes and dark circles round her beautiful eyes. She held Abhay's note in her hand and her eyes gazed at each corner of the empty room trying to visualise Abhay in every possible place. But in reality there was no one. She wiped off her tears and went back to her room. She still tightly held his note in her hand as she neared her room. Whilst in her room, she placed the note below her pillow hiding it and then went to the wash room. She splashed water on her face several times and then she tried to convince herself that it is a dream by pinching and hitting herself many times but ended up concluding that indeed Abhay had left. She decided to enquire about him from the receptionist. She looked at the watch it was 3:30am in the morning and she must wait for dawn before going to the reception. Thinking this, she again took the note and then went and sat in one corner hugging her legs tightly as she rested her head on her knees with big drops of tears chasing one another down her milky cheeks. Her tears were too precious to be wasted like this but this was for her love which was somewhere in the same state

A dark room:

Abhay sat alone in one corner just like Piya sat in her room though not crying but yet very depressed. His heart wanted to cry and weep and shed tears to calm himself down and to shed off all his pains and sufferings. He had Piya's photo in his hands which he kissed continuously after every 2 minutes. I am sorry, mujhe tumse pyaar hi nahi karna chahiye tha, maine hi tumhe khatre mein daala aur phir tumse itna pyaar karne laga, sab meri galti hai...(kisses the photo again) I am soo sorry!

Panchi rested her head on Sid's lap as both of them gazed at the Moon and a star which was co-incidentally very close to the moon. Both of them also eventually looked at their engagement rings which dazzled in the moon light.
Panchi: I missed this so much.
She exclaimed kissing his palm. Sid stooped down to kiss her forehead. Sabr ka phal meetha hota hai Panch. Wait for some time, abhi thode hi din mein tum humesha ke liye meri ho jaogi!
Panchi smiled and hid herself in his laps

Piya dressed herself in her jeans and tee and a grey jacket and then went to the mirror to correct the ravages done to her eyes. She took nearly 15 minutes to hide her dark swollen eyes and then she made her way down the reception. The receptionist, a young girl wearing saree was busy chatting to someone on the phone. Piya went by the desk and called her
Piya: excuse me!
She didn't care to reply. Piya took a long breath and asked again, Excuse me!!. The receptionist just pointed one finger signalling "One Minute". That was it, piya lost control on herself and she just snatched away the phone and threw it in the dustbin
Receptionist: Mam!😡
Piya: just shut up and listen to me! Tumhe naukri pe isliye rakha hai ki tum working hours mein phone pe chat karo?
The Receptionist dropped her head in guilt: But Ma'am!
Piya: What Ma'am Ma'am?
Receptionist: Ma'am, main aapki kya help karoon?
Piya: finally, you came to your point. Abhay Raichand, room no. 343 ne kab check out kiya?
Receptionist: Abhay sir ne? *thinking* pur Abhay sir ne to check out kiya hi nahi, woh to yahi hai
Piya snapped fingers infront of her eyes: What? Kahaan kho gayi?
Receptionist: Ma'am! Aapko kuch ghalat faimi hui hai, Abhay sir to-
Her statement was left unfinished broken by the Manager of the hotel
Manager: Ms. Dobriyal?
Piya turned back surprised: yes!
Manager: actually Ma'am, Mr. Raichand kal raat ko hi doosre hotel chale gaye!
Piya: *thinking* dusre hotel, lekin kyun?(to the Manager) ok, kaunse hotel?
Manager: ab ma'am maine yeh to nahi poocha, I am sorry!
Piya: umm, It's ok! Thanks anyways!

Piya gave a very weak and a forceful smile as she cleared her way back to her room. On her way, tears continued to roll down her cheek ruining her feeble attempt to hide her eyes. She didn't realise that her room was not empty by the time she reached back. It was Misha this time. Piya heard her voice and quickly wiped off her tears. She went to the common washroom and washed her face again. She came back once she was near to normal
Piya: Mish? Tum yahaan, aur woh bhi itni subah-subah
Misha: kya yaar Piya, woh tracker maan hi nahi rahi hai, upar se 2 din baad friendship Day hai aur usse pehle I need to clear the misunderstanding
Piya: to main kya kar sakti hoon Mish, you try to convince her na! give her a sweet kiss or something like that!
Misha: uggh!!! Koi meri help nahi karta, ok Piya! I'll see!
Piya smiled half-heartedly. She went to her drawer and took out the note. She gazed at it for several minutes when suddenly a big drop of tears fell on the paper and blured Abhay's name. Piya quickly wiped her tears and then very softly dried out the tear from the paper without ruining his name.

The dark room:

Abhay still sat in the darkness, this time with his gaze fixed on the fan which stood still. One of his hands rested on his knee and other leg was spread across the floor. The hand on the knee clutched Piya's picture and Abhay's eyes twinkled- sometimes normal and then suddenly florescent blue.

Piya's Room:

Piya traced her cell and then opened the New Message box-

Abhay, kahaan ho tum? Come back to me. I love you. For me. For our love... come back Abhay

-Piya

Abhay's phone vibrated in his pocket. He took it out to find a new message in his inbox. He opened it and then gazed at the SMS, soon he moved forward and kissed the screen whispering 'I love you too'.

Panchi slept the next entire day and woke up at around 4 in the evening. It was but obvious because she had returned at 5:00 in the morning after her night-date with her soon to-be hubby. Finally at 4:10pm Madhu entered her room with a glass of juice
Madhu: Panchi?
Panchi(yawning): Good Morning Mom!
Madhu: Good Morning nahi, Good Evening!
Panchi: yeah! Good Evening
Madhu: tumhari tabiyat to theek hai na?
Panchi: yah Mom, wo kal raat neend hi nahi aayi, isiliye!
Madhu: maine bhi nahi jagaya, agar tumhare dark circles aa gaye to!
Panchi: Mom!
Madhu: achcha baba! Lo juice piyo
Panchi: hmm!

Piya reached the rehearsal hall finding Abhay seated in a very dull mood in one corner. As she neared him, he got up, gave a look from his painful eyes and sat away from her. Piya's heart got filled with tears as she sat on a seat far from Abhay.

Kabir: C'mon Piya and Abhay, you both are next.
Piya: yeah KB, just coming!
Piya tried to be as normal as she could be...

Next: Another Sad Day!!😭
Link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/45754809�

ok guys!! I know it's a short Update and so I will Update one more part this week...! so please Comment and Hit LIKE Button

A Very Happy Friendship's Day!!

-shivangi
Edited by CIDMaaneetNaksh - 12 years ago
Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

i m 1st today... as i promised..😆

nyc dr...
but i m sad 4 abhay n pia...😭
i really cant handle dis situation...
i hope dey will be soon togather...
cont soon...
Edited by Akshi0019 - 12 years ago
-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Finally, u updated ! Yuppee. .

Nice update

hayee . . Mera dukhiyara abhay. . Kab apne sacrifice mode se nikle ga. .

Poor pia, she needs abhay ! But abhay is on his stay away mission. .

Ghusse mei pia ne bechari receptionist ki class le li. . Lol

sidchi r really cute ! Luv them. .

Hope to see abhiya together. . soon!

Thanks for the pm

continue soon. . Tc

happy frendships day to u 2 ! SweetzEdited by missglam - 12 years ago
..tora.tangled. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
lovely update!shivu!!do unite them soon!thanx 4 pm.
-Mounika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nice update!plz continue it...
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
great update shivu, at least abhay has not gone away. but u didnt tell what happened between them. hope to see them together soon.