Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

D.O_Xing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Shivu...😊
It's such an awesome yet sad update as Abhay left Piya...😭 🥺Waiting for the reason why he did so... 
And Don't worry... I'll not kill you for the major twists in the love story as no great love story is completed without some complications and major twists...😆 See Ekta She has still not re-united Abhiya in the show..😡 And I know.. In your FF Abhiya will be re-united soon..😉😃
Continue soon..😛
Lots of Love ❤️
Sweta🤗
Edited by 1301Princess - 12 years ago
shivanirajput thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
omg so u updated 
what did abhay do did he bit her or crossed his limits with her i m still wondering
overall it was really a very interesting update
sid panchi were damn adorable😳
thanks for the pm and please have mercy on us and update soon can't wait to read the next part
ilove99 thumbnail
Originally posted by: CIDMaaneetNaksh

i always wait for ur and M's comment...dats why!

reading dear  sorry i am late this time!!!!!
ilove99 thumbnail

Special Note

Dear M, Akshi, Minz, and everyone who helped in reaching the limit... Guys I was in coaching and I am guilty for not Updating but kal shaam tak you'll get an Update...and mind it...there's gonna be a twist in Abhiya Love Story!

you'll kill me for the twist but...thats how the story is planned...

Love,
Shivu & Neel

u were right we will kill u for twist😆😈

just kidding don't worry it was needed story mein bahut zaada hi sweetness thi😆ab kuch namkeen bhi toh chahiye😉

ilove99 thumbnail
hey shi!!!!!!!oops i'm late this time ...sorry!!!!

but anyway what an confusing update yaar!!!!kya kia abhay ne!!????did he bite pia or was about to????or limits ka**shem **ahem** ho gaya😆 or... or kya ho sakta hai😕not fair hun itne confusion mein chod kar u r saying that u will update late this time seriously not fair🤢omg kya ho sakta hai!!!!!but yes sidchi r going superb!!!!love them😛and u n ur ff too😆
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: ilove99

hey shi!!!!!!!oops i'm late this time ...sorry!!!!

but anyway what an confusing update yaar!!!!kya kia abhay ne!!????did he bite pia or was about to????or limits ka**shem **ahem** ho gaya😆 or... or kya ho sakta hai😕not fair hun itne confusion mein chod kar u r saying that u will update late this time seriously not fair🤢omg kya ho sakta hai!!!!!but yes sidchi r going superb!!!!love them😛and u n ur ff too😆

thank you...lekin this time...i'll update after updating my MG ff...which is pending since a month now!
ilove99 thumbnail

thank you...lekin this time...i'll update after updating my MG ff...which is pending since a month now!

ok
piya- thumbnail
nice update
so abhay is going away from piya well wo jitni bhi koshish kar le they r meant to b together n they will b together

love-Piya
bairaagix thumbnail
agar maine us MG ff ko update nahi kiya na...toh sweetu mera blood suck kar legi...
bairaagix thumbnail
Originally posted by: piya-

nice update

so abhay is going away from piya well wo jitni bhi koshish kar le they r meant to b together n they will b together

love-Piya

your siggy is soo cute!