Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ilove99 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
awesome and thanks for such a long update😃loved abhiya fight ..some spice is necessary na!and waiting for the kiss...part😆😆and when will you update your osEdited by ilove99 - 12 years ago
Pari-Gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome Update
Excited for Abhiya's official kiss
Continue soon
Thanks for the PM
gangesegb thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow 👏👏👏...
awsomeee
RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Your fic is really awesome, I just loved it and please continue soon!!!
minahil1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i love ur ff👏... the latest update was amazing... i loved ur previous ff too and i love this one too... abhaiya scenes were owsum and the song " my passion by akcent" so much fitted on the reactions they had😆 ... love ur ff and plz plz continue soon this time❤️
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
                                              Part 24

Piya finally hung up her phone wishing no more calls... she wanted to spend some quality time with Abhay but no...! her parents never wanted her to... acting as kabab mein haddi, Arnab called... he sounded tensed and as soon as Piya received the phone, he threw a dozen questions at her...
Piya!! beta how are you? kal kya hua performance ke samay...Misha ne bataya ki you fainted? How? are you alright? khana khaya? medicine li? doctor ko dikhaya ki nahi? aur Misha tumhara...
Dad! calm down...breathe...take it easy...
Arnab wiped the sweat off his forehead and exclaimed phew!
Piya smiled and answered back. papa! I am fine...woh kal raat ko theek se neend nahi aayi thi... isliye shayad thoda sa chakkar aa gaya... I am fine...Misha is taking care of me...maine khana bhi kha liya aur medicine bhi le li! now calm down...okay!
you scared me beta!
Papa...I am fine...ab main chhoti bachchi thodi na hoon...jo aap itna fikar karoge!
yeah! waise Congratulations... ab agle round mein don't faint and select ho jana!
yes papa! bye!
bye
luv you...!
luv you too beta!

Piya sighed and cut the call wishing again for no more calls when cold hands encircled her tummy... She got shocked at first and then smiled... Abhay! Abhay kissed her cheeks from the back and then moved her hair away to kiss her neck... She giggled softly trying to release herself from his clutches... suddenly Abhay loosened his grip and moved away... Piya turned in shock Abhay! kya hua? Abhay smiled weakly woh...you said you weren't ready. Piya smiled and then thought- Abhay! you're such a cutee pie. she moaned and moved forward towards her and this time she encircled his stomach and then tucked her face in his chest... Abhay finally clutched her and both of them laughed... They remained in each other's embrace for a long time and hadn't parted if Misha hadn't rushed in knocking the door acting like kabab mein haddi! knock knock!! Abhay sighed and released her tumhari yeh behen...humesha beech mein aa jati hai! Piya elbowed him and then corrected herself... she placed her hairs in order and her dress properly and then opened the door...
itna time kyun lagati ho?
I was in the washroom Mish!
okay! waise how are you? papa ne phone kiya tha...kaha use fruits khila dena...so I brought this mosammi ke juice...lo?
abhi mera mann nahi hai...rakh do...i'll take later..
no...abhi Piyo!
no Misha...
main kuch nahi jaanti...I am going to freshen up...jab main lautoon...then I should see this finished...okay!
Misha lekin...
shut up...

saying this, Misha kept the juice on the side-table and rushed back to her room. Piya sighed looking at the glass when Abhay stepped in from the window again!
tumhari behen tumhara bahut khayal rakhti hai!
haan... woh to hai...
achcha lo...yeh pe lo!
NO Abhay...its yuckky taste!
Piya!
Abhay no...!
Abhay pulled her in his embrace and tightened his grip around her... she moaned but he didn't let her away... chalo...piyo! Piya smiled innocently and opened her mouth... Abhay made her drink the entire juice and would kiss her on her buttery soft cheeks after every sip she took... so she didn't mind drinking that juice... By the time Misha came back... Piya had finished her juice and was lying idly on the bed reading Wuthering Heights!

Wow!!! you finished it...
yup! koi shak!
shak what a f***

They both giggled heartily... Misha spent 2 hours in Piya's room chatting all the latest boyish gossips... Misha wasn't interested in any girly talks...and because of Misha...Piya was also Updated with the latest guy-gossips!!! After that...Piya was again left alone for an hour before the dance-rehearsal actually started... She sat in her room waiting for Abhay but he didn't arrive for 2 minutes... Piya grew restless so she called him... her call went in Abhay's voice mail Hi! I am Abhay Raichand! not presently available...leave a message, I'll call you!Piya angrily threw her phone and sat puffed up on the bed, mujhe bata ke jaa sakta tha! Now when only 15 minutes were left for the practise, Abhay returned back to face her anger, he smiled and kissed her cheeks... She moved away angrily... kahaan gaye the? Abhay smiled and encircled her chest Abhay...where did you go? without informing? Abhay replied in her ears... blood! Piya giggled and moved closer to his chest hunting...huh?Abhay nodded and then kissed her cheeks... I am angry...mujhe manao! Abhay moved closer to her... she didn't hesitate this time... Any how? Piya nodded... Abhay moved closer and then pulled her towards him and circled her tummy... Stay still...don't move.Piya shuddered but stayed still... soon she could feel Abhay's cold feel and his cold breath near her lips... She smiled and her heart missed a beat... before she could realise, his cold lips caressed hers and her body froze at that mili-second... She locked her lips into his and they both hugged each other... Abhay kissed her multiple times and she stayed still... She just kissed him back...

some moments later, Abhay and Piya realised and moved away smiling, embarrassed... Piya giggled softly still finding it hard to believe that she had just kissed Abhay... Abhay smiled and went away leaving Piya in amazement... oh god!!! it was so...divine!! Piya smiled as she changed her dress for the rehearsal... She was now blushing every now and then and thinking how will she face Abhay when he called her...
ab toh maaf kar diya na!
hmm Piya blushed and cut the call... Abhay smiled and went to his practice...

At the rehearsal hall, all waited for Piya who came a little later than Abhay... she smiled looking at him and then they continued their rehearsal... No one noticed their blossoming love... KB and T were busy in each other... Misha had not interest... Angad and Ruhi smiled naughtily at each other forget the whole world...

After the rehearsal, they moved for dinner and then Piya moved to her bed-room... now she had no hesitation with Abhay knowing he would never go ahead of his limits... Abhay was waiting for Piya on her bed...Piya changed and jumped beside Abhay...she rested her head on this shoulders and smiled at him... He kissed her forehead, and then her cheeks... She smiled and dozed off...

Abhay smiled gazing at his sleeping princess and then looked above at the roof...

Next morning... Piya got up and found Abhay had gone...there was even a note:

Piya! I am out hunting again...will be back soon...you go back to sleep!

Piya smiled and caressed the note! She smiled and went back to sleep!

Please don't get angry...will Update pakka on Tuesday or Wednesday

Precap
The writer needs to think of the precap🤣
-Next PART 25-

Please comment and Hit Like
PKYEK family...you promised long comments!!!
Edited by CIDMaaneetNaksh - 12 years ago
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
lovely lovely lovey dovey update
aah the closeness, the shyness.the kisses amazing. hope we get these moments in the show too real soon.
and ya misha will always be kabab mein tomboy. 

Edited by abhayfan_dishu - 12 years ago
bairaagix thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

lovely lovely lovey dovey update

hey you promised a long comment...not fair!!!
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CIDMaaneetNaksh

hey you promised a long comment...not fair!!!

eidt kar diya. check again
bairaagix thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

eidt kar diya. check again

yup...checked it...thanks!!! gosh...if we stay here'''we'll start spamming here