Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: RB81

hei shivangi,
not at all fair..wat is this precap hun?too bad of u..ok keeping our fingers crossed..hope abhay will be back..desperately want him to be back n join the concert too..continue soon..

😉😉😉 So what are suspenses for!!!
Pari-Gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Please update soooooooooooooooooon
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics at GlitterYourWay.com

PART 16

The dream pacified Piya...She got some of Abhay's return as her dream always connected her to him. It was mysterious and credible for Piya while incredible for others...
The sun was fully up and it's rays entered Piya's room and enlightened her smiling face...Panchi was already in the kitchen taking cooking lessons from her mother and Misha was leaving no stone unturned to complete her assignment for which they were give 4 days and Misha was too busy to do it in those 4-days...busy...? Misha? Funny!
It was 7:30 now and Misha came in and woke up Piya!
Misha- Hey Piya! Get up! College nahi jaana kya...tumhari to punishment bhi khatam ho gayii...chalo...na!
Piya- Coming Mish! 5 minutes more...
Misha- Okay...breakfast table pe milte hain...
Piya murmured- hmm...
Suddenly Piya woke...as if she had recalled something- Oh! God! Main late ho jaaongi...agar aaj Abhay aa gaya to! C'mon Piya...jaldi kar....tayyar ho ja!
Piya quickly changed herself in tee and jeans and rushed to the table...She didn't have her breakfast...took out her Mercedes and drove straight to the College...Shockingly! Kabir and T were the only ones who had come to the College early to complete their assignments.
Kabir- Piya! You here? I mean...so early?
Piya- Umm...woh main...! haan...bas jaldi ready ho gayii to jaldi aa gayii...tum yahaan kaise...
Piya asked Kabir though her eyes wandered to look for someone...
Mujhe aur T ko assignment poora karna hai...isiliye...tum kise dhoondh rahi ho!
hmm?
Kise dhoondh rahi ho?
Kisi ko nahi...main kuch help karo.?
Obviously dude? duh!
Okay...lemme help!
Piya helped Kabir do his work while T blindly copied...great friendship...huh?
It was then time for history class. Piya  hurriedly took her things and ran to the class only to find her seat empty...Ah! Please Abhay! Not again...ab to aa jao! She sat on her seat and waited for the class to start. She again texted him...

Abhay,
Hey there...kya hai yaar? ab to aa jao? please...?I miss you...Mr. Raichand! Aao na please...
Piya

Misha rushed and sat in front of her... Hey Madam...breakfast kyun nahi kiya? Papa gussa ho rahe the!
She didn't answer...Her cheerfulness and hope which dominated her since morning was razed to the ground...
The class started and the professor started dictating the notes...Piya wrote them with none of her usual energy... After the class was over, she searched for Abhay all over the College, twice in the parking lot and thrice in the canteen as if hoping that he would land from some parachute in front of her. She searched for him blindly...but he was not there... Misha came searching for her...
Oh Madam Piya Jaiswal! Where the hell have you been? Are you f****** out of your mind? We need to practise...don't we?
Main...actually main Poonam Mam ko dhoondh rahi thi...anyways...aaj practice ka venue kya hai?
Umm...wahi to problem hai! I mean...jahaan hum practice karte hain...wahaan pur to Annual Function ki tayyari ho rahi hai...
Mish! Why not Dobriyal House-Backyard...
I am definitely dumb! Why didn't I think of it!
Thinking and you Misha are two entirely different things dear...
Oh Ya! Wait! Kya bola...you bimbo!
Shut up Meeshes...
I am surely gonna kill you.!
Misha dekho Shankar...
Shankar! Kahaan! Misha turned around and saw no one...Piya had fooled her. She turned around to seek Piya but she was nowhere to be found!
Meanwhile, Piya found Kabir and he looked tensed...
huff! puff! KB ...tumhe kya ho gaya?
Tum kyun haanf rahi ho?
Misha se! huff! puff! bach ke! huff! puff! aa rahi hoon!
T mujhse naraaz ho gayi...because i didn't gift her anything! 
Oh! Ek minute haan!
It was Piya's phone vibrated...she took it out and saw it was Abhay's message...she opened it hurriedly...
Piya,
Sorry for keeping you waiting and I didn't reply...bahar aao...
Luv,
Abhay
Piya left everything and ran out to the parking lot...It was Abhay's car standing and beside the car was the figure whose sight Piya had been craving to see...She ran to him and embraced him with all her strength...she didn't want to loose him again...She had found him after so long...
huff! puff! Abhay! huff! puff! where were you? huff! puff! where did you go huff! puff! Why did you leave me? huff! puff! Answer me huff! puff!
Calm down Piya! Just calm down...
Abhay looked down and saw that she was crying... he wiped off her tears and kissed her forehead...
Rona band karo! Please...chup ho jaao!
Abhay! I swear agar tum agli baar mujhe chod ke gaye na...to main mar...
Sshhh! Bhul ke bhi yeh baat dobara mat kehna...samjhi tum...
hmm...
Shant ho jao Piya!
Abhay! I am sorry...I am sorry for my rudeness...please...
I wanted to say something...
Kya!
Yahi ki...
Piya's phone rang before Abhay could finish his say...It was Shruti again...from Shaadi Mubarak...
Hello...Piya Jaiswal...to hum aaj mil rahe hai na?
Ya Shruti! 
Okay! So see you in 10 minutes...
Piya looked at her watch...It was 10 minutes to 5...She invited Abhay to join her in meeting with Shruti and Bittoo...

MOUNT COLLEGE CANTEEN

Piya and Abhay waited for Shruti and Bitto...Shruti came in holding a file in her hands and Bittoo followed. Shruti was wearing jeans and tee and looked admiring while Bittoo wore normal 'lafanga' type dress...
Hello...myself Shruti Kakkar and he is Bitto Sharma!
Hi! Main Piya Jaiswal and this is Abhay Raichand!
Hi! Piya and Abhay!
Hi!
To kuch finalize kiya Panchi di ne?
Haan...woh typical Princess Wedding chahti hai...to kya main princess theme final kar doon?
Of Course! Jo unhone kaha hai...use final kar dijiye...

The meeting went on for an hour after which Shruti left...Piya and Abhay sat together chatting...Piya talked all the while...Abhay sat there still admiring her innocence

He just spoke...
Piya! I think...we shouldn't be friends!

Precap
                              "Yeh Kya Keh Rahe Ho Abhay"
                                           -Prev PART 15-
                                           -Next PART 17-
                    Hit the LIKE button if you enjoyed the Update!
Edited by CIDRoxx - 13 years ago
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
nce update yaar 

Edited by mrk_1 - 13 years ago
-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
wow.. nyc part... thanx for the link..
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hei shivangi,
u updated this FF after quite some time.. i'm happy that abhay is back.. but i felt u didnt give much space for abhay in this part.. he has come after a real long time yaar.. next update if possible more of abhiya yaar..continue soon..
karantakiar thumbnail
Yeah!!!!!!!
Abhay iz back m so happy.....
nd updt ws superb,mindblwing.
too gud.
plz cnt wid nxt part soon.
luv u
vritika
PriyaThakur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx 4 d update.....
mitzi11 thumbnail
super update
pls cont soonnnnnnnn
thanks pm
thank yuuuuuuuuu so muchhhhhh
Cute_Gal thumbnail
Awesome Update Shivangi.. Mish-Piya Part was Gr8.. Finally Abhay is back..m very Happy.. Thanx yaar. n now wats wit Abhay.. He just came back n now he is telling Piya.. We shouldnt b friends ;( Carry on.. Waiting for d next update.. Thanx for d pm..lolz.