FF-Aisi bhi Ek Love Story#1 See Page 154 - Page 12

Posted: 13 years ago
at least make abhay text back yaar.
-Aisi bhi ek Love Story-

PART 14

MOUNT COLLEGE

Piya waited long for Abhay to come. She finally gave up and proceeded to her class. The seat was empty! She sighed..That was the limit. She moaned and ran away!... Misha and Kabir called her back but she continued to run until she had left Mount College kilometres before. When she gained her cognizance, she found herself in the dark thick forests of Dehradun which were famous for their eeriness. She sat on the ground with a dull thud and blubbered monotonously. She wailed imperceptibly for hours and by the time she consoled herself, it was nearly lunch-time. She got up to return home. She couldn't go to the College where she couldn't find Abhay. She was returning back when she heard some growls. She was petrified. But courageously, she decided to inquire. She followed the sound and saw Shaurya and Shankar practicing Tai-Chi. She eased. When she turned her face around, she stopped to pay heed to the object that had caught her eye. The place where Shankar and Shaurya had been practicing was now occupied by wolves. Big wolves...bigger than those occasionally spotted in Dehradun. She left everything and ran away from that place and didn't stop until she had reached close to the Dobriyal House. 

DOBRIYAL HOUSE

Madhu and Panchi were sitting with the local saree-wala and picking up sarees for Panchi. They saw Piya entering the house looking terrified and tensed. Panchi got up and moved towards Piya...
Piya! tum yahaan...aaj tumhare classes to 5:00 tak the na? Itni jaldi ghar kaise aa gayii?
Panchi di...I wasn't feeling well. I bunked the classes today...I just wanna rest. I am going to my room...
Shall I get you something? You go to your room...i'll arrange for some juice...
Okay di!
Piya went to her room and tried to sleep. She couldn't. Abhay wasn't the cause for it this time. The wolves...big, huge wolves...She feared if Shaurya and Shankar were harmed by those wolves.... Meanwhile, Panchi entered the room holding juice-glass in her hands...
Arey Panchi di! kisi servant to bol diya hota...woh juice de jaata...aapne kyun?
Koi baat nahi...actually ghar pe koi tha nahi...aur waise bhi mujhe meri princess ke liye kuch karn achcha lagta hai!
Thanks di!
Achcha now tell me! College mein kuch hua kya...? Kisi se ladai? Koi fight?
No di!
Kuch to hua hai Piya...

Peeeyaaaaaaa! Piyaaa!! Peya!! Piya and Panchi heard Kabir's voice coming from the gate...
Tum baitho main Kabir ko laati hoon...
Panchi went downstairs and found Kabir looking tensed...
Hi Panchi! Piya yahaan pur hai kya?
Kyun..woh tum logon ko bata ke nahi aayi kya?
Nahi...maharani subah se gayab hai...class mein pahunchi and then kuch bole bina wahaan se bhag gayi...
Jaao Kabir she's in her room. I think kuch hua hai...she told me that she doesn't feel well but there is some other problem...Go see if she tells you...ek minute...tum keh rahe ho that woh subah wahaan se bhag gayi thi..lekin woh yahaan to abhi kuch 15 minutes pehle hi aayii hai...jaa ke poocho kahaan thi itni der...
Yeah...you dun worry!

PIYA's ROOM

Kabir entered her room and saw her lying on the bed. Piya saw him. He looked ferocious!
Where the f****** hell were you?
KB...I..I was..
Don't stutter...tell me clearly...where were you damit?
Jungle mein...
Jungle mein? have you gone crazy? tumhara dimag kahaan rehta hai aajkal? 
Kabir meri baat...
Mujhe kuch nahi sunna! You are grounded!
Why the hell? no KB please?
I dun wanna hear any of your excuses...you are grounded for 2 days...is that clear...?
Okay...KB meri baat suno to ek baar...please?
Bolo?
I am sorry...and please...i am not saying so that you may reduce my punishment..still I am sorry...
Piya hugged Kabir and wailed. He consoled her and then left after he had made Piya sleep. He went out and was put to an interview by Misha and Panchi.

Kya hua use? Batao?
Nothing...Uski Abhay se kuch fight ho gayi thi and she is guilty and missing him now
Haan waise kahaan hai aajkal Abhay Raichand...
I dun know...but Piya is ver attached to him and i dunno why!
Chodo khair..so gayi na?
Yeah abhi-abhi soyi hai...Chalo Mish I'll leave!
Yeah...gud night!
Gud night KB
Gud night girls!
Argh!
Misha...tum pagal ho kya...girl hi to bola!
chalo subah baat karenge... I am sleepy!
chalo!

NEXT MORNING

Piya joined the family for the breakfast. Arnab asked her if she was going to the College. She blushed and told Arnav about KB's punishment...Everyone had a hearty laugh. After Misha went to College Piya and Panchi started to look after wedding planners to plan her wedding

Let me add some filmi touch to Piya and Dobriyals' lives... Wedding Planners..huh? Why not Bitto and Shruti?!!

Piya and Panchi found 'Shaadi Mubarak' wedding planning company! They contacted Shruti Kakkar.

Shruti- Hello, Shaadi Mubarak!
Piya- Hello! May I speak to Shruti Kakkar?
Shruti- Kahiye, main hi hoon Shruti Kakkar! Boliye?
Piya- Oh! Hi Shruti! Myself Piya...Mujhe apni behen ki shaadi karwaani thi aapse...Kab mil sakti hoon aapse?
Shruti- Main abhi check kar ke batati hoon...

Piya and Shruti decided to meet the next day at Hotel Le Meridian to discuss about the wedding...

HIMALAYAN MOUNTAIN FORESTS

Haseena was worried about Abhay. Pandher fort was from where she and Chand had rescued Abhay 150 years ago.
Abhay was the prince of Pandher Fort who had lost his family- his father(the king) and his sister Maithili...
Haseena went to see Abhay
Abhay- Mom! Aap yahaan...Where's dad?
Haseena- He's gone...Hunting!
Abhay- Aap nahin gaye?
Haseena- Baad mein jaaongi...So when are you planning to return back to Dehradun?
Abhay- Tomorrow...In fact I am leaving tonight... in fact right now.
Haseena- Abhay! We are planning to return tomorrow. If you please...you can join us.
Abhay-Sure Mom!

Edited by CIDRoxx - 13 years ago
wow cool band baja baraat ka look super cool hai
its awesome but wats the twist of metz being abay sister and abay being prince i hope u  reveled it quickly
 luved it very much and it cant get better the way kb luks after piya and misha being worried was fab 
cont. soon luved noor
thanks 4 pm
nice update yaar....
simply perfect
Edited by teju2292 - 13 years ago
Great update....!! Maithili is Abhay's sister!! You do hv a gud sense of humour, don't you??? Anyways I loved it, atleast the stupid guy won't be sulking over his long lost Piya's look-alike love...
Will be waiting for the next update when Abhay returns to dehradun...
Luv,
Nidhi.
Awesome update Dear.. So Shaurya n Shankar r wolves..dat's a gr8 twist. I just love Piya-Kabir's bond.. Poor Piya is grounded.
Abhay Prince n his Sis Maithali.. M confused here. Seems u hav sum other Girl in Mind as Abhay's Ex love. Eagerly waiting for d next part.. Carry on..lol.
Please continue soon as I m waiting
wow!shanky and shaurya are werewolves!!😉
and abhay prince...😃moreover mathili his sister ok!but are you planning to make abhay pia bro and sis?!!
i mean how can a guy fall for a face identical to his sister?😕....she is same to her right?
i hope you will add some interesting parts  of shadi mubarkh...😛
update soon and please do reply😆...........

omg yar wat an update please continue and dont stop ðŸ˜ƒ
Totaly amazing dear.
just superb.
thnx dear for d pm.
plz cnt wid nxt part soon nd dunt 4get to pm me.
luv u
vritika