Users

Frequent Posters

bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
~Aisi bhi ek Love Story~

PART 12

DAY 3

At about 5 in the morning, they slept on each other with the costumes on and the room in a big mess... They continued to sleep till 12:00 noon. Madhu was really worried for them. As  soon as she entered the room she screeched waking the Dobriyal sisters. Their eyes were swollen and had dark circles around them The eyes socket was externally visible...
Madhu- What have you guys done to yourselves? OMG Panchi? you too? Beta it's your engagement today...C'mon freshen up you three! Head straightaway to the parlor and get your eyes corrected.
Misha- Arghh! Mom! This is not fair... parlor..yuck..no ways i am going there...
Madhu- Yes ways your going there Mish! That's my order..common go...
Misha- But momm! arghh!
Piya and Panchi giggled and exchanged a look. At about 4, the dobriyal siblings headed straight to the beauty-parlor and got their manicure and pedicure done. They also freshened themselves with Cucumber face-packs. Panchi changed into her engagement dress then and there and got the make-up done at the parlor itself. Panchi was looking very angelic and exquisite. 

DOBRIYAL HOUSE:
Piya admired her beauty all through the way back to Dobriyal House. Arnav and Madhu could not take their eyes off their statuesque daughter.
Arnav- OMG Panchi, you look bewitching dear!
Panchi- Thankz papa. So mamma how do I look?!
Madhu- I am speechless Panchi. You look tantalizing!
Panchi hugged her mom and dad tightly and said thankyou. She ran upstairs...sat infront of the mirror and started admiring herself. She was confused as to if Sid would approve his dress. Piya sensed her confusion.
Piya- Panchi di, look this way...lemme click a picture of your. I'll MMS it to Sid jijaji!
Panchi replied blushing- No ways you are going to do that.!
Piya- Di, look at your face. It clearly tells how much you are craving to show yourself to Sid!
Panchi blushed again. Chalo di. Sharmao mat...give me a good picture of your.!  Ya'ah this way! Very beautiful pic di! Now let me text it to Sid jijaji! Even he might be so desirous of seeing you!
It was blushing day for Panchi, she would blush every 1o secs for one reason or the other. Piya sent her pic to Sid and soon Sid called Panchi.
Aww di, jijaji ka phone hai. I'll leave you in private and guard the entrance. If anyone comes the way i would scream...cockroach...okay?
Aww! thanxz Piya...you're such a darling love!
Sid jijaji ka bahut influence hai tumpe! love! now you to! great!
Shutup (The great blush)

PANCHI-SID CONVERSATION:
Hi Siddharth! How are you?
What a transition...from Sid to Siddharth...Tumhare bhi kya din aa gaye Sid...nahi Siddharth!
Shutup Sid!
Thats like my girl! Panchi! OMG you look stunning love! I mean you look as if you are not from this earth.
Sid! you call me an alien...I am hanging up!
Panchi! you're so stupid. Achcha chalo you look bewitching dear!
So when do I get to see 'My Man's'  picture huh?
Umm! you need to wait. Let me come at your house and you'll be automatically be able to see me!!
Sid! This is not fair. Jaao main nahi baat karoongi!
Alright! I am sorry...I am hanging up...will send you the MMS right away!
Okay Sid! chalo...kahin mamma ne dekh liya to...i am hanging up...but don't you dare forget sending me your picture?
But say- 'I Love You'
I do!!
Bolo na Panchi! Please!
Achcha ek min...Piya! close your ears for a minute!
Yes di!
Mr. Siddharth Mehra, I Love You!
Mrs. Siddharth Mehra! I Love You too! ummah!!!
ummah, ummah, ummah! Bye love!
Hogaya di! Can i open my ears now? 
Yeah you can! Now go and force Misha to get ready...she is still playing with her PSP...go..
Going di! you keep blushing!!lollz

MISHA-PIYA CONVERSATION
Misha!! where are you...oh here...c'mon..c'mon..c'mon get ready...you're still in your tacky jeans...
Main to yahi pehnoongi...jo karna hai kar lo!
Are you sure?
Ya 110% sure!
Okay then....mamma...mamma Misha tayyar nahi ho rahi hai...mamm...
Misha closes her mouth mid-way. Mamma ki chamchi kahin ki! khabardar jo mamma ko bataya!
Catch me if you can! Piya ran downstairs with her full speed while Misha followed. They stopped when they saw Madhu staring at them.
Dekhiya mamma. Misha ne lehenga pehenne se mana kar diya and she was saying ki Piya jaa dekhu to kya kar sakti hai?
Misha, tum dono jangliyo ki tarah kyun behave karte ho...Misha go upstairs right now and i want you in this dress in 10 minutes or you will never se your PSP alive,...if not PSP then your bike! Now go now!
Sorry Mamma. (Misha grins at Piya) 
Piya giggles.
Madhu- Piya jao dekho kitchen mein saari tayyari ho gayi...
As Piya was advancing towards the kitchen Madhu called her back
Madhu- Piya, by the way you look gorgeous!
A tear or two rolled down Piya's cheeks and she went to kitchen and worked zealously. All of a sudden, something recalled in her mind Abhay! She again looked tensed. It was 3 days since she had seen Abhay. She texted him.

Abhay,
It's my sister's engagement to Siddharth Mehra. I thought may be...you could join us. The entire group will be here. Just thought maybe..........
I am sorry
Luv,
Piya

No reply came from Abhay's side. Piya decided to forget Abhay for that night. She heard the jeep's roar outside. Her group was finally there!
Kabir came in holding T's hand. Ruhi was supported by Angad while Shankar and Shaurya came together. Misha clicked their photos as they entered the party.
Kabir headed straight to trace Piya while T accompanied him.
Piya was very delighted to see him. She hugged him tightly. Then she hugged T.
KB, as usual...on time! and T I must say you both look stunning together...man na padega!
Aww. thanks Piya...I know KB and me always look stunning...BTW where is Panchi...need to congratulate her...its a big day for her!.
Umm she is in her room, sitting alone and blushing...poori pagal ho gayi hai...
Great! good reason to tease her...thanxz Piya...KB you be with Piya...i'll be back soon.
Ya'ah Love
ahem ahem KB...great going dude...
Piya hugged him tightly again... Kabir sensed she was in pain. She as usual couldn't control her emotions in front of Kabir.
Hey...omg tumhe kya hua...why are you crying...kuch hua kya...aunty ne kuch kaha!
No KB...it's just that...
Mish came in middle of the conversation.
Chalo you both...Mamma bula rahi hai...Sid is already there!
KB...I'll tell you later!
Ya'ah chalo Misha!

Siddharth was elegantly dressed in a black tuxedo and greatly complemented Panchi's dress. Piya came in and both Misha and Piya hugged Sid together. 
Oh Hello beauties!!
Piya and Misha together- Hey jijs!
Piya! Panchi kahaan hai...I am dying to meet her!
Sabr rakhiye jijaji!
Wahin to nahin rakha jaata mujhse!
Piya giggled as she asked Madhu if she should bring Panchi down. Madhu agreed looking at the watch. Piya, Misha and T brought Panchi down. Panchi was blushing... both Piya and Misha elbowed her as she tried to look for Sid from the corner of her eyes!.
Panchi di, jijaji ko neeche chal ke achche se dekh lena...abhi dekh ke chalo...warna stairs se gir jaaogi!
Woh!! the million dollar blush again.

Precap
The Engagement Continues

Edited by CIDRoxx - 13 years ago
...Nidhi... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Shivangi...! Gr8 update, it lightened my mood so thanks a lot!! Btw where's Abhay???
Luv,
Nidhi.
PriyaThakur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
shivangi luved ur update,❤️but abhay came with ruhi why.......?
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Reti.15

shivangi luved ur update,❤️but abhay came with ruhi why.......?

that must be angad..typing error..
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hei shivangi,
wish abhay came to c the gorgeous piya..but wat is this..where did he go?it geeting a long no show day..he was friends with piya then how come he goes like this..not at all fair on abhay..do unfold the reason for abhay's absconding ..continue soon..
ilove99 thumbnail
aww😃 sidhi part was superb!😉  birdie would be really  flying 😍and also become a blush☺️ machine which keeps blushing!☺️LOL!😆
and mis-pia part was to funny!😆btw at least madhu said something nice to pia😳 why do she hide her feelings for her?😕oh!😲so abhay came yay...😛
aww!😳kb is so sweet and pia's real bud........😛
and what?!**😲 it was a typing error you meant that it was angad you made me dead🤢 dude seriously and reply to tell what was it till then i am in trauma ......................
update soon ...................
Cute_Gal thumbnail
Gr8 update Shivangi.. It was awesome.. Piya-Panchi part was sweet 1 & Mish part was funny.. Sid-Panchi n d whole blushing thing was superb.. Loved Madhu's behaviour towards Piya n Piya-Kabir's bond. Enjoyed it.. Just Missed Abhay a lot.. Carry on.. lolz.
karantakiar thumbnail
Thnx a lot for d pm.
awsm nd superb one!!!!!!
Really vry vry nice.
plz cnt wid nxt part soon nd dunt 4get to pm me.
luv u
vritika
mitzi11 thumbnail
Piya-Panchi part was sweet
both super amazing
pls cont soonnnnnnnnnn
thanks pm
Unknownrockstar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice update👏, jijs new technology and panchi's and sid's conversation were very romantic☺️