Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cute_Gal thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
First of all Congrats dat ur Exams r over.. U surely 'll b very Happy.. After all ur a free bird till d results r declare.. Enjoy...!! Abt d Update.. It was Gr8.. Poor Abhay.. In ur FF Abhay is totally different or should I say Opposite from d Show.. He is not at all rude n I loved dat.. Sid-Panchi patched up.. Gud.. Wanna know more abt Piya's Dream.. Precap sounds Nice.. Hope d Apology part goes off well n they 'll b gud friends soon.. Continue soon.. 'll b waiting.. Thanx for d pm.. lol:)
mansim thumbnail
hey nice part👏
make it a bit longer😆
abhay is not that arrogant😳 nice
update soon😉
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

-Aisi bhi ek Love Story-

Part 5

Dobriyal House

Panchi- Piya...Misha common up...don't wanna be late for college??
Piya and Misha together- Thodi der aur please...tum chalo hum 20 mins mein breakfast table pe milte hain...

(breakfast table)

Madhu enters holding breakfast in her hand.She serves it to Misha, Panchi and Arnav while Piya has to take it herself.

Madhu- Panchi beta...kuch dino mein to tum chali jaaogi...to aaj main apni dono betiyon ko apne haatho se khana khilaongi

Arnav senses Piya's loneliness and sadness.
Arnav- Aao Piya, main tumhe khilata hoon. Madhu apni teeno betiyon ko ek saath khana nahi khila sakti hai...kyun madhu?
Madhu- Meri sirf do betiyan hai Arnav...yeh jitni jaldi samajh jaao..utna achcha..

(Piya leaves)

Kabir's Islander( on their way to college)

Tee- Hey guys, i was wondering ki hum humara theme song finale mein perform karenge...kyun piya?
Piya- aaa...Well mujhe lagta hai ki humein humari entry theme song se karni chahiye!
Tee- End mein
Piya- Nahi Nahi Entry mein...forget it Tee...Okay tell me humari costumes and dresses design ho gayii!??
Tee- ya.. almost...tum batao...humare baaki songs ki lyrics pe kam kar rahi ho na?
Piya- Nahi yaar wohi to...thoda waqt lagega...but trust me is month ke end tak we may start rehearsing...
Tee- that's cool...but since Ruhi will not be performing ..we need to search for a performer with you...
Piya- We'll see that later...

Piya was talking to Tee half-minded. All her attention was on her talk with Abhay Raichand. Kya woh mujhe maaf karega...? Piya tune usse aise kyun baat ki..!
Kya main group ko is baare mein bata doon? Nahi Nahi..not now. Misha ko bata doon? Na baba na...us din woh use maarne ko keh rahi thi...aaj to mujhe bhi uske saath mar dalegi(Kabir shakes her)

Kabir- Kahan kho gayiin? College nahi jaana? Jeep se nahi uttrogi?
Piya- Nahi kuch nai...chalo

As per routine..Piya sat beside Abhay

Piya- Hi Abhay...How was your weekend?
Abhay(coldly)- Good (and looks away)
Piya- Hey bhagwaan itna gussa? tu to gayi piya! Hey Abhay...I am really sorry for my behaviour last week? Actually i was tensed because of Ruhi- my friend...she had an accident...thats why i was angry
Abhay- If some other time Ruhi will be in trouble..you'll hurt my feelings again (to himself) teri feelings kab se ho gayi Abhay!!!
Piya- Hey...dekho...listen... i am sorry na(loudly) itna kyun bhao kha raha hai...?
Teacher- Ms. Piya Jaiswal...could you please maintain silence and concentrate??
Piya- Ya sure...sorry ma'am...(looks down) dekho ab to mujhe daant bhi pad gayii... ab to maaf kar de

Class gets over. Abhay leaves.Piya is startled.speaks to herself baap re baap..itna gussa...waise tune aisa kaam hi kiya hai...kya zarorat thi use yeh sab kehne ki..chal ab jaa manane...

Piya is walking past the corridor where Kabir stops her.
Kabir- What the f***? Why did you apologize to Abhay-that freakiing fellow...did you forget Ruhi's condition?
Piya- What's his fault? He shifted from manali a day before he came to college..How could he be responsible for Ruhi's condition...c'mon KB be practical!!!
Kabir- Just leave... tum jaano aur tumhara 'Abhay Raichand' jaane... jao jao manao use!
Piya- KB..you are impossible!! (leaves)

Abhay was pacing fast to his car across the parking lot..Piya stopped him with a jerk.

Piya- Listen na!! Abhay stop..please na i am sorry...maan jao na please!!
Abhay- Just leave piya
Piya- Achcha listen..(kneels down) Mr. Abhay Raichand...(politely) I am really sorry!!
please maan jao na..pata hai aaj tak maine kisi ke aage kneel down nahi kiya (breaks down into a sob)
Abhay- Hey piya( stoops down) c'mon yaar...okay stop crying okay...okay maafi manzoor!!!😊
Piya- Sachchi
Abhay- Sachchi- Sachchi!!!!😛
Piya(extends her hand)- so whatsay?
Abhay- I say okay!!(hugs her tightly).
Piya- Dosti pakki waali ho gayi na??
Abhay- bilkul pakki waali!!!!

I say it's a great friendship in the history of mankind!!! 

The Living Tornado had been watching this spectacle with red-bloodshot eyes... They still coudn't believe that Piya who was so much a non-mixer had invited friendship with Abhay-their enemy!!

That night Misha pulled her in the room and asked

Misha- Why Piya ..how could you do this...Don't you remember Ruhi's condition?
Piya- Misha..let me make it very loud and clear...did Abhay bump Ruhi...did he ask her to walk non-attentively in the middle of the road? It was Ruhi's foolishness...was it worth risking her life just because she was tranferred? For a minute Misha, be practical. Weren't you sad looking how the entire college was oblivious to Abhay? I don't think i did any wrong in apologizing him. You should have seen his face after the way i had reacted with him on the first day?
Misha(amazed)- Waah Piya! itna lamba bhashan tune aaj tak nahi diya!!! leaving jests out of service...you are right Piya... we shouldn't have done this~!!~ I am sorry Piya!
Piya- It's okay Mish- just make KB and others realize this as soon as possible.
Misha- I will piya, don't worry!!
Piya- Okay now go to sleep...we have to get up early for college...waise kal economics ki class jaldi hai na??
Misha- Yeah!!!
They are absorbed in deep sleep!

For the first time in these ten days the shadow was much closer than ever...Piya could feel the scent which was quite familiar to her...Piya wondered whose it was?? She is startled to realize that was it Abhay's?? 

Piya wakes up from the slumber only to find that both Misha and Panchi were asleep...
She looked at the watch...it was 4:30 in the morning...She wanted to share her feelings but thought that neither Mish nor Panchi would believe her

Precap- She decides to call Abhay(her new friend)!!!!

Edited by CIDRoxx - 13 years ago
bairaagix thumbnail
Guys, 

I need your help regarding 'The Living Tornado' songs...send me your own created songs and i'll include them in the update with your name!!!!

Luv,
Shivangi
superbbbbbbbbbbb update
Unknownrockstar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Bravo sis.👏
excellent imagination,😉
keep it up😛
write more😛

Edited by Unknownrockstar - 13 years ago
Unknownrockstar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Edited by Unknownrockstar - 13 years ago
Cute_Gal thumbnail
Hey Dear Gr8 update.. I wish 2 Kill Madhu.. Finally d Apology is done n its truly a gr8 friendship in d history of Mankind as u said.. Abhay-Piya's talk was awesome.. Hope d whole group 'll accept Abhay as a friend.. D Shadow in Piya's Dream is Abhay.. Dat's Intresting.. Continue soon.. Thanx for d pm..lol..
ilove99 thumbnail
bravo!so when are you updating exactly?
bairaagix thumbnail
Originally posted by: ilove99

bravo!so when are you updating exactly?

i'll update soon but you have some time..you can give me your creation...the tournament is due in 2 months in my ff so...