Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

Aisi bhi ek Love Story

Part 3

Piya- 5 baje bola tha or gadhi abhi tak nahi aayi..6:30 ho raha hai....

Misha enters huffing and puffing with beads of sweat on her face and panting....
Sorry Piya...my bike broke down in the middle of the race and i've come walking...um rather running to this place and see!! i m not late....

Piya- Haan...you are definitely on time....
Misha- Pata hai Piya..Ruhi has just broken down...not even talking to anyone...i tried to contact her but all in vain...Even Angad is trying to contact her and she is not answering the call...I am too scared for her...how the f*** can sumbody do this to Ruhi😡
Piya- Ye baat hum raat ko karenge pehle tell me tumhe mujhse Panchi and Sid jiju ke baare mein kya baat karni thi?
Misha- Chal baith..batati hoon...

Misha and Piya take a table and order Banana Splits for themselves and start gossiping

Misha- Yaar sun..hume na Panchi aur Sid ko...Sid jiju ko milwana chahiye...
Piya(gulps)- Why the hell we would do that? Tu jaanti nahi kya mamma  ko...hum dono ko kachcha chab jayengi...'Ladka aur Ladki shaadi se pehle nahi mil sakte'
Misha- Arey Dabba...un dono ke beech misunderstanding ho gayii hai...tu to jaanti hai sid ke nature ko...Panchi se milne se pehle he was a Casanova right..so his exes, on seeing Panchi not there took him to a club and had his pics clicked with them...They posted them on Panchi's facebook wall...and are now trying to break their relationship considering that Panchhi changed Sid jiju...
Piya- Hey you never told me that...achcha unko milwana kaise hai..?
Misha- Dekh ***********************************************************************************************
Piya- That's a f***ing good idea Mish!!!!
Misha- I know that...(pats herself)
Piya mobile rings...
Piya- Hey KB wassup...
Kabir- nothing much... zara mish ko phone dena...uska phone nahi lag raha hai 
Piya- Chal deti hoon...Mish KB ko tujhse baat karni hai...
Misha- hey dude...wassup??
Kabir- Aur teri bike race kaisi thi?
Misha- Freaking Cool KB....i won!!!!!
Kabir- That's like my babes!!1
Misha- KB shut up ur mouth....(to herself)babes..? yukk yukk yukk...
Kabir- Achcha sun Ruhi is critical
Misha- What ???
Piya- Kya hogaya Mish...🤔
Misha is unable to speak...gathers courage
Kabir- She was walking on the road when someone bumped her...she is in trauma...
Misha- Which...ho...hospital she's in??
Kabir- Life Care
Piya- Kaun hospital gaya....koi mujhe batayega...?
Misha narrates her the incident
Kabir- KB you s**** can't you hve told me about this...don't i care for her...idiot
Piya dashes her Mercedes Benz to Life Care...where she pulls Kabir's collar for telling Mish and not her....

Docter- She needs blood... B -ve
The Living Tornado turn the hospital upside down for the blood but to no success

Nurse- Docter Docter her pulse is dropping....
Angad has turned pale looking at Ruhi's condition...on spur of the moment they realise that Tee's blood group matches...evryone sighs in relief.
Ruhi recovers and the group leaves cursing the new admission for her condition

Dobriyal House

Madhu- Misha beta...how is ruhi..?(seeing piya...) aaj to neend bhi nahi aayegi is manhoos ki shakl jo dekh li
Arnav- Bas Karo Madhu...bachchi hai..itna kyun bura-bhala kehti ho?
Madhu- Tumhi ne isk...
Misha- Mamma Mamma..Ruhi is out of danger.... main aur piya sone jaa rahe hai.. good night mom and dad
Piya is all heartbroken...Misha consoles her...
Hey birdie tum to mamma ko jaanti ho phir why are you so sad

They sleep
The shadow is advancing towards Piya...this time really close....Piya advances towards it and advances her hand to touch it and it vanishes in the fog....

Precap
Abhay Raichand enters the College

Edited by CIDRoxx - 13 years ago
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hei,
i feel ur FF is entirely different from all other FFs in the forum..really i loved it..its fresh..kabir,misha,pia,t,ruhi,angad are best buddies..that is tooooo coooool..in addition they hav a band "living tarnado'..that is super cool..really t being in the gang is gr8 highlight..

once abhay enters other than pia will every1 hav a grudge against him for having ruhi transferred to the other class coz of him?
i wish abhay joins the band later..n they all get along very well with abhay..that wud be soooooo lovely...

hei by the way wats ur name?

PS:in ur title if u cud include the updated part no n page no it wud be easier for ppl to follow up..thread 1 is not apt here i think..coz it implies tat 150 pages..
coz of tat i missed ur 3 parts..just today i read it..

Edited by RB81 - 13 years ago
PriyaThakur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
AWESOME FF  plzzzzz cont..........
Cute_Gal thumbnail
Gr8 part.. Mish-Piya's talk was nice.. Sum1 should teach Madhu a gud lesson.. Poor Piya.. Wats wit d shadow..?? Eagerly waiting for Abhay's Entry.. Continue soon.. Thanx for d pm..lol..
MRS.SSO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 4 Thumbnail
awesum part dear !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
plz add me to pm list 
bairaagix thumbnail
Originally posted by: RB81

hei,
i feel ur FF is entirely different from all other FFs in the forum..really i loved it..its fresh..kabir,misha,pia,t,ruhi,angad are best buddies..that is tooooo coooool..in addition they hav a band "living tarnado'..that is super cool..really t being in the gang is gr8 highlight..

once abhay enters other than pia will every1 hav a grudge against him for having ruhi transferred to the other class coz of him?
i wish abhay joins the band later..n they all get along very well with abhay..that wud be soooooo lovely...

hei by the way wats ur name?

PS:in ur title if u cud include the updated part no n page no it wud be easier for ppl to follow up..thread 1 is not apt here i think..coz it implies tat 150 pages..
coz of tat i missed ur 3 parts..just today i read it..

Okay i'll do that from now on...thanks for the suggestion
and i am Shivangi
bairaagix thumbnail
Before the update just wanted to share that my board exams are finally over...i am damn happy... just wanted to share my happiness with you all

-Aisi bhi ek Love Story-

Part 4

Mount College(next day)

Piya is all lost...because of the mysterious dream she had and didn't notice Misha calling her...She is worried..Misha senses her worry...

Misha- Kya hua Piya...subah se kahin khoyii hui ho...(to herself) Abhi to Hrithik ki koi film bhi nahi aayi hai...phir aise kyun behave kar rahi hai ðŸ˜•
Piya- Kuch nahi Misha...a..a...a woh main Ruhi ke baare mein soch rahi thi..How is she??
Misha- Haan abhi woh theek hai...but i m sure going to kill the new admission jiski wajah se yeh hua hai ðŸ˜¡ Aaj hi aane wala hai na...some Abhijeet...
Piya- Abhay Raichand
Misha- Haan Abhay Raichand... Achcha sun woh parking lot ke end mein Silver BMW khadi hai...mast hai na

Class

Teacher- Students... let me welcome our new admission Mr. Abhay Raichand...son of the great businessman- Chand Raichand...

A Tall,mysterious looking guy enters the class...in black mysterious attire with mysterious eyes having a butter-scotch tinge...a meek smile on the face

Teacher- Misha Dobriyal..could you please vacate your seat and sit with Kabir...
(to Abhay) Abhay take your seat beside Piya Jaiswal-our all-rounder of the College...
(to Piya) Piya Jaiswal...now it's your responsibility to see that Abhay gets  familiar with the College and the staff and since you are a bright student you need to help Abhay in assignment of the previous term that are required in this term even...is that clear to you Piya?

Abhay gives a meek smile to Piya which she retaliates with a cold face...he is definitely
hurt with this cold behavior...
Abhay- Hi I am Abhay Raichand...
Piya- So??
Abhay(extending his hand)- Whatsay???
Piya- Dekho mujhse friendship ke umeed mat rakho..samjhe tum?
Abhay- Lekin Kyun...tum to bright student ho...why can't you help me?
Piya- Hey Listen...main tumhari help kar doongi fine but tumhari wajah se Ruhi-my friend...she was shifted to some other class and in that shock she had a very serious accident and she is in ICU...so please mujhse issse zyada help ki umeed mat rakhna...

This was too much Abhay could tolerate...His eye-colour started darkening and Abhay just scuttled out of the class...this seemed strange!!!

Piya- What a freak!!

The entire week Abhay was scorned and disregarded by his fellow-mates and all he could do was sit alone in the canteen and see strange looks fastened on him...All this while Piya had started to melt and had sympathy for him...

During that week, Piya and Misha had managed to get Siddharth and Panchi together at a local saree-shop to bury their hatchet.Actually this was Misha's small plan...they had managed to take Panchi out on the clause that they were going to buy some clothes for Panchi to wear as Mrs. Mehra...
To thier luck Sidchi had patched up and with that Panchi's wedding arrangement got a new pace...their relationship was heading towards engagement which was soon to come.!!!!!!!!!!
Piya was still troubled with that dream which was haunting her every night. Piya had a sleepless week...Ruhi had returned to her home for complete bed-rest of a month and that added fuel to fire in Piya-Abhay relationship of hatred(only from Piya's side)...
The Living Tornado was also busy preparing for the extravaganza at delhi which was due in 3 months...Our fashion diva T was busy styling the outfits and costumes for her band and working on her cymbal skills.That Silver BMW was Abhay Raichands which gained greater attention than its owner.
After that week, Piya had gathered courage to beg pardon from Abhay for uttering such rude words...she had realised that how could Abhay, who had just come from Manali a week before, know about the problem he had caused here...it was none of his fault...

Precap- Piya Apologizes to Abhay!

Here I would add that in my ff Siddharth is not a vampire..he is a normal guy!!

Edited by CIDRoxx - 13 years ago
super fabulous updates
...Nidhi... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
gr8 update.. and hey, Abhay in ur ff isn't rude! infact he entered the class with a smile and tried to befriend Piya?! Wow! Thats gr8, simply awesome!!
Luv,
Nidhi. :)
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hei shivangi,
really loved this abhay who is coming in with a smile unlike our abhay in show..n pia showed her cold attitude..poor abhay..however she's going to apologise to him..hope he apologises her..i thought mish will treat him badly but pia did that..update was too short..as ur xams r over u better sit n write lengthy updates..ok?😊

PS:abhay in ur FF does he hav some characteristics of edward in twilight?ie,butterscotch eyes which turns shades depending on his mood..

Edited by RB81 - 13 years ago