pic abhi baki hai mere doston....

lakshmi_pai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
     i know that many of you are feeling bad as there were no kriya's romantic scenes that touches uor hearts...buut i think it will be there in coming episodes...(.i dont want them to show the old aarushi track again ...)

most of the tym the articles were rite..but sp had not written  anything yet..but be hopeful...(we are only the audiance ..we can only hope ..cant go and direct na..)...if you rewind the episodes just after the ME happened earlier.,,were gud..esp,kriya SR...

then, i dont think that krishna is a bad dreamer..(morning , eve or nite)...arhaan bhai might be busy...thats may be the reason for that dream song being so poor...do you remember..kriya song.".krishna krishna.." on his b'day....it was so beautiful...it will take tym to rehearse...

but we must be proud enough that mkap is the only show which picturises the evils of holi and other festivals...so ,,they also know that we need kriya to be in front...so be proud and chill....other shows are doing dances and other fearful stuffs to raise the trp...luk at PR, SNS, SGP....no shows had shown anything like this....matlab..even that bhajan scene, kitchen scene and everuthiong like that....

just wait and see...sabar  ka phal meetha hota hai bhai aur behan log....b +
Edited by lakshmipai - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
agree wid u sis most pp;e infact one of my couzn also says y they don,t show any song on kriya they should also dance and do masti like others and mine ans to her that ir is reality head,s off to cv,s for portraying such things really they shld be appreciated and hope now they show some nice scene of kriya
lakshmi_pai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i'm telling the truth...i really feel like that...