YuNa/SeHa's Love Island#169~PyaarWaleRangDholna <3 - Page 24

Posted: 13 years ago
 and ya the dance☺️ they were soo close YuNa are soo hawt🤪
Originally posted by Nadz_YuNalover

btw i never noticed there noses touch in this waiter waala scene 🤪 it was so speed na bt ur pic ☺️ i made sumthing 🤪

u never did i always used to pause☺️ 🤣🤣 i know its speed bt the noese are soo u know☺️ haila show show🤪 🤪
 waise im requesting an avi on the rose scene☺️ like were hes in  the hot black jacket soo behooda🤪
 Tom pak match im soo excited 🤣🤣🤣
 Answer book made soo many avis i was sooo confused which ones to use 🤣🤣 will use all☺️
Originally posted by YuNa4ever

i didnt eat anything 🤣🤣🤣 mun band kar 🤣🤣🤣

Ya i knwo ofc ☺️ him in a yellow see thru shirt omg can his shirt be white☺️ AND HES wet also🤪 omg 🤪 i know and the hair ☺️ and she touches his cheek in a way omg soo hawt 🤪 there were soo many kisses me and u wud die 🤣🤣🤣 and ya omg ☺️ that would be 🤪 🤪

mere mun na lagg 🤣🤣🤣

and open buttons 🤪 i knw ☺️ I knw the cheek 🤪 its such a behooda scene ☺️ OMG i knw and teh kisses are so passionate 🤪 its like ☺️ taste of u 🤪 oye hoye

waise im requesting an avi on the rose scene☺️ like were hes in  the hot black jacket soo behooda🤪

i made sum yesterday🤣

u never did i always used to pause☺️ 🤣🤣 i know its speed bt the noese are soo u know☺️ haila show show🤪 🤪

i made in slow motion so it looks wierd nw i dunno🤣🤣🤣 it wnt like fast i dunno🤣🤣🤣 wait lemme upload 🤣🤣 my net is😡😡🥱🥱🤢🤢

thats why i cnt upload all the zillions on avis i made 🤣🤣🤣 i will show u kal made so many 🤣🤣🤣

mere mun na lagg 🤣🤣🤣

and open buttons 🤪 i knw ☺️ I knw the cheek 🤪 its such a behooda scene ☺️ OMG i knw and teh kisses are so passionate 🤪 its like ☺️ taste of u 🤪 oye hoye

saade kaul time nahi 🤣🤣🤣

ya i know🤪 it wud be soo oye hoye on them☺️ and the kisses i know imagine oye hoye☺️ and their expressions☺️ and his expressions wen he looks at her☺️

i made sum yesterday🤣

u did 🤣🤣🤣 then ill request some other scene show me wat u made 🤣🤣🤣