lovely part... add me to your pm list please
mangona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
add me 2 ur pm list and fab update
PINKY04 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hmmm nyc ff dear countinue soon and do pm me the next part!!
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Part-5                           (In the raichand mansion)-abhay could not sleep though he is trying to get sum sleep. He could not get piya out of his mind.abhay(thinking)-"ye kya ho raha hai mujhe kyu mein piya ko apne dil aur dimag se nikal nehi pa raha hu,ye jante hui bhi ki woh sirf maithili ki hamsakal hai. Nehi mujhe apne feelings ko control karna hoga."                           (In hostel)-piya was also thinking about d first day of the college.when suddenly her thoughts came to her mind about abhay.she smiled about the hug which makes her feel her very happy. Piya(to herself)-"abhay ne aaj meri bohut madat ki. Sab log usse mystery aur rude kahte hai, par maine toh asa kuch mehsoos nehi kiya.mujhse toh ussne thik se baat ki aur mujhe woh bohut pasand hai".saying dis piya thought-ye main kya bol rahi hu.mujhe ye kya ho raha hai.,kya mujhe abhay se pyar ho gaya hai.................AM I IN LOVE................wen suddenly her eyes went to d wall-clock which showed 12 pm. Piya-arey bapre 12 bajgaye aur kal class bhi hain mujhe abhi so jaana chahiye....      (In the raichand mansion)-chand and haseena(sid and abhay's dad and mom) are in the main hall of the house and watching the T.V. When suddenly sid entered at around 1 pm. He was about to go to his room when chand and haseena stopped him. Chand-itna waqt kaha par tha. Sid-woh dad office mein kuch important project tha.use par kaam kar raha hu,saying dis he leave from there. Chand(to haseena)-sid mujhe kya bebakoof samajhta hai.i am not a fool...............lagta hain mujhe he kuch karna parega... I have to control him............    (In mount college):misha was searching for piya when kabir (misha's best friend. He is secretly in love with misha but feels afraid of expressing his feelings towards her) bumps into misha.she was about to fall when kabir holds her. Misha-hey dude, dekhke chaala karo. kabir-sorry, by d way happy birthday misha. Misha-thanks, aaj mere ghar party hai tumhe jaroor aana hai. Main tumhari intezaar karungi........lekin tum mere liye kuch nehi laye. Kabir:gift toh main tumhe aaj party mein dunga. Saying dis they both went to the class.                        piya also came to the class n sits in a vacant bench. Misha-hiii piya, aaj mere ghar party aur tumhe aana hai piya:party kisliye,kisika birthday hai kya. misha-meinra piya:many many happy returns of d day.misha:thanks, tumhe main hostel se pick karne ke liye car bhej dungi ok. Piya:uski koi jaroorat nehi hai................when abhay enters and searches for vacant place to sit. There was no vacant sit except one place besides piya.So he sits besides piya.piya feels very happy.. Piya:hi abhay. Abhay(softly):hii           The teacher comes and asks everyone if they are doing their project properly and asks them to choose their topics and gives them a day to think about their topic. The class comes to an end and piya asks abhay to accompany them to the cantene. Abhay nods a yes and goes not even knowing what he was doing.In the cantene misha, kabir,samrat were talking and on the other hand piya and abhay were just staring at each other as if they were willing to say something to each other but were not to bring it out to their mouth. Misha(breaking abhay piya's concentration and standing on the table):so friends,today is my birthday so all of u are invited in today's birthday party at my house. Kabir:baith bhi jao misha sab jaroor ayege. Misha:samrat aur abhay specially tum dono aana nehi toh mujhe bohut bura lagega... Abhay was about to say that they would not be able to come when samrat stops him and tells misha that they will definately come to the party.samrat:par abhi, humme jana hoga. And then abhay and samrat takes leave of them biding them gud-bye when suddenly piya stops abhay and asks him in a very sweet voice:kya mein tumhara saath..i mean...misha ki birthday party mein mere saath chaloge...... Abhay(thinking):ab mein kya karoon jeetna bhi piya ko mujhe dur rakhne ki try karta utna hi woh mere kareeb ati hai.......na bhi toh nahi kah sakta tumhe bura jo lagega....                   Piya:kya huwa koi problem hai tumhe...... Abhay:nehi, tumhe na mein kaise kah sakta hu. Ok main tumhe hostel se pick kar lunga...bye piya            Piya(smiling):bye abhay        misha:toh ye baat hai madam ,isliye tum mujhe car bhejne ke liye maana kar rahi thi.....               Piya:misha asa kuch nehi hai.main toh bas misha(interupting): mein sab samajhti hu. Saying dis misha starts laughing.    Edited by anurag24t - 13 years ago
Cute_Gal thumbnail
Short bt Nice part Dear.. Abhay is thinking of Piya n d same goes wit her.. She is in Love wit him.. M also in Love wit Abhay.. Continue soon.. Thanx for d pm..lol.
MR.KooL thumbnail
Precap:kabir plans to propose misha. Piya also thinks to tell her feelings to abhay.
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hei,
that was short n sweet update..a lil lengthy updates wud be good..so abhay-pia going to party together..when piya confesses her feeling how will abhay react..continue soon yaar..
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anurag24t

Hey friendz india won....

yup..super happy abt it..so with that happiness give a lengthy update..
MR.KooL thumbnail
Ok nxt time i will definately give a lengthy part
MR.KooL thumbnail
Part-6                        (In hostel):piya was getting ready for misha's birthday party and eagerly waiting for abhay to come when suddenly she heard d noice of a car just near d hostel. Piya quickly went near d window to look at and saw it was abhay's car waiting near the gate of her hostel. Piya feeling very happy and losing a second came out of d hostel. She saw abhay was wearing a black coat with a green T-shirt with jeans. Piya couldn't take her eyes from abhay as he was looking damn hot and handsome. Same was d condition with abhay as he saw piya just like maithili wearing d same dress(maithili wearing d dress in d show in dance sequence with abhay).she was looking gorgeous and beautiful which made abhay smile.abhay was so lost in piya's eyes dat he didn't even notice piya was so near to him. Piya-"abhay kya huwa!tum chup kyu ho.r u alright".                      Abhay(coming back to his senses):"ha kuch nehi i am already. Chalo party k liye late ho jayege." (On d way to dobriyal party)-abhay and piya were silent inside d car.none of them were able to start any conversation and didn't know wat to do ,both of them were eager to talk to each other but they failed in their attempt wen abhay gained courage and thought -"main hi kuch bol deta hu,waise bhi dobriyal house thoda dur hain. Abhay(breaking of d silence):"piya tum aaj bohut khoobsurat lag rahi ho,u r really looking very beautiful". Hearing these sudden words from abhay piya felt her heart was bitting very fast and she was feeling uncomfortable as well. These few words send vibration in her whole body as if she was d most beautiful girl in d whole world. Piya:thanks,tum bhi bohut handsum and cute lagrahe ho. Piya could not see anything else other than abhay.she was looking at him constantly.though abhay was not looking at piya he very well about her feelings,wen suddenly a person comes in d middle of d road and abhay to stop d car. Piya and abhay looks at d person carefully. (In kabir's house)-kabir was also ready for misha's birthday party and thinks of proposing her and giving her a ring.kabir(looking at d mirror and thinking)-misha aaj tumhe main propose karke he rahunga.bohut hogaya ab or main apne feelings ko control nehi kar sakta.i really luv u misha and i am sure after knowing about it u will think about me more than as a friend.kabir takes a ring and drives away to d dobriyal house in a happy frame of mind.          (In d raichand mansion)chand and haseena r drinking blood and in d main hall wen chand asks-"abhay kaha gaya hain?"haseena-" uski ek friend ki birthday party par". Chand(shocked)-"kya??itne salo main usne kisi ki birthday party toh kya thik se kisse se baat tak nehi karta.why dis sudden change in him."                                                      PRECAP:Piya expresses her feelings to abhay and so as kabir to misha. While misha is shocked and abhay on d other hand does not know wat to do.both r confused.                                                                                                                                                                                             Edited by anurag24t - 13 years ago