FF:- AP luv story part-6 updated - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
So friends what do u think of my 2nd part. Did u like it.plz comment.
hei,
it was good..so when piya comes to thank abhay will he show his sadu attitude like in the show..i dont want him to be a sadu..do continue soon..lengthy parts needed..u r giving bahut chote chote parts yaar..take time n give lengthy updates..
Edited by RB81 - 13 years ago
Precap: Abhay was teamed up with piya in class assignment.
Part-3                                                                                                                                           (In Raichand office) Sid as usual in the office was flirting with the girls working in his office.Just when sid was appreciating the beauty of his pesonal assistant panchi entered. She could not believe her eyes bcoz she thought that after so many yrs she had found her true love.Though she knew that sid is a cassanova but she hoped that 1 day he wud change 4 her but she was wrong.She went to her seat and didn't gave any response to sid. Meanwhile, sid could sense that panchi was there in the office and looked at her and could see dat panchi was fuming in anger. He thought that it would not be the right to talk to her bcoz it wud make the matter worse. The background music of sid was played(the one in pkyek)and he went inside his cabin giving a smile.                                                  (In Mount college) In the class misha was busy in pulling the legs of T by making making funny faces and teasing her.It was last class of the day and the teacher was teaching history. Just then abhay entered the class though he new very well it would be difficult for him to sit in the same class with piya.The teacher was discussing about class assignment and thought making groups. Misha with samrat, kabir with T, tracker with angad and finally abhay with piya.Hearing this abhay was really shocked and unhappy as well. On the other hand piya on hearing abhay's name paired became happy. A little smile played on her lips though she couldn't find the reason for her happiness.Moreover,it would give her a chance to thank abhay for the morning incident and talk to him. The class comes to an end and abhay quickly leaves from there knowing very well that piya was eager to talk to him as he could very well read her mind.Piya quickly followed abhay. Just when abhay about to get inside the car someone from back called his name. It was a very familiar sweet voice which made him stop. He turned back to look who it was. It was none other then piya. (Here i remind u friends that abhay is not as rude as in the show)                             piya:hi, thanks a lot for saving me in the morning.                         Abhay on hearing her voice became very happy though he had to control his emotions.                      Abhay:u'r welcome.by d way tumhara naam kya hai?                         Piya:Piya jaiswal. I am a scholarship student.                         Abhay:i am abhay Raichand.                      They both shake hands and piya had a sudden feeling that they had met before.    Abhay was unable to control his feelings further and hugged piya as if he wud never let her go of his arms. Meanwhile piya was really very shocked but felt very comfortable. She felt the warmed of abhay which makes her feel that she was in a beautiful dream and the scent of his jacket and his body was driving her crazy.Abhay immediately pulled out of knowing that what he was doing . He then asked piya,"tum kaha rahte ho".                               Piya,"mein mount college ke hostel mein rahte hu.                        Abhay:kya mein tumhe tumhare hostel tak drop kar du.            On hearing these piya hesitatly said yes. And then abhay dropped piya in his car to her hostel and giving her goodbye.piya also told him that they had to work together for their class assignment and left abhay giving him a bright smile on her face and hoping to see him the next day.                                Abhay(thinking and driving) tumhe kya ho raha hai,kyun tum piya ke samne apne aap ko control kar nehi sakte, why???? Nehi mujhe usse dur rahna hoga,Par dur bhi toh nahi rah pa raha hu mein,kya karu kuch samajh mein nahi pa raha. Kya woh mere dil mein maithili ki jagah le payegi and mostly importantly kya woh mere sach ko jaanke bhi mujhe apna payegi. Thinking all these and a thousand of questions in his mind he reached his home i.e the raichand mansion. Edited by anurag24t - 13 years ago
Friends how did u find my part 3 hope u liked it and do give u'r precious comments.Edited by anurag24t - 13 years ago
Gr8 part Dear.. Sid-Panchi part is going on well.. Abhay is not at all rude.. Dat's Nice.. He hugged Piya n also dropped her 2 d Hostel.. Continue soon.. Thanx for d pm..lol..
Wndrful nd awsm updt yar.
it ws totaly rcking part yar.
realy,realy luv d part .
it ws a superb one.
Thnx a lot for d pm dear.
plz cnt soon,nd dun 4get to pm me.....
plz cnt wid nxt part soon.
luv u
vritika
hei,
it was gr8..but too short..loved the way abhay hugged pia unable to control his emotions..n sweet abhay smiling..love him..write a lengthier part yaar..continue soon...
he that was a good part👏
the way abhay just hugged pia😳 was just awesome
next time make the update a bit longer😆
update soon😉

Precap:-misha's birthday party. Piya calls abhay as she wants to go with him in the party.