Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
So guys what do u think who is this mysterious guy?Is it abhay?how will danish take revenge on piya. To know all these thinks plz comment and give u'r opinion about my 1st part.
LittleImmortal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
its soo interresting plz do continue sooonπŸ‘πŸΌ

RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hei,
its really interesting..piya slapped danish..superb..but is danish evil here r just a rich spoilt brat?wish the mysterious guy should be abhay..after all i'm an abhiya fan..(moreover ur FF title AP love story so i believe AP is abhay-pia)πŸ˜‰ but it would be good for us if u give lengthy updates..continue soon...
Cute_Gal thumbnail
Nice.. I liked it.. Omg T-Danish r Couple.. Gr8 going wit Piya Slapping Radish.. Its gonna b Abhay who 'll save her from Radish right..?? Continue soon.. Plz add me 2 ur pm list..lol..
luv07prida thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey it was really nice...plzzz do update soon πŸ˜ƒ
MRS.SSO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 4 Thumbnail
hey superb part add me to pm list plzzzzzz
MR.KooL thumbnail
PRECAP:- Abhay enters the college and save piya from Danish.Piya is all lost in his eyes and they have a eyelock.
MR.KooL thumbnail
So friends how did u find the precap. I hope u liked it. Plz comment. I will try to update my 2nd part before friday .
Cute_Gal thumbnail
Precap is well gud.. Abhiya's first meeting dat too wit a eye lock.. Awesome.. Just hoping dat Abhay wont b too rude wit Piya.. Continue soon.. Thanx for d pm..lol..
MR.KooL thumbnail
Part-2(In college):Just then when piya was about to fall someone holds her. Piya raises her hand to see who it was and they have a eyelock. She saw a tall guy with with blue hypnotic eyes which seems to be very attractive.On the other hand abhay could not believe his eyes that the person who has left her so many years before was actually was in his arms,who looks completely like his first love,his life maithili.Abhay was becoming emotional as well very happy because after waiting for nearly 200 years or so he had found his lost love.Abhay soon came to his senses and realizes that she is not maithili,she has got only her face and nothing else. So he quickly parts away from piya.meanwhile piya did not want to lose these beautiful moment becoz she seems to be lost in his eyes. She didn't know what happened to her, it was completely a dream for her.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Abhay:r u alright, did he hurt u? Piya was still in her lovely dream as if someone had just waked her up from sleep.Abhay then left piya without uttering any words further hiding his emotions from everyone. Samrat was also shocked seeing piya and imagined how that was possible and he too left from there looking for abhay.                                                                The first class was about to start so misha quickly took piya as they both are in the same room. Piya was a very intelligent girl and likes to study as it was her favourite hobby. She attended all her classes, misha sat besides piya and both became friends very quickly.After the 2nd class they had a break of about 45 mins so misha took piya to the college canteen for a coffee.                                                                                     Just when piya was talking to misha her thoughts suddenly went to the handsome guy who had saved her.she wanted to thank him for helping her.                                                         Piya:by d way misha woh ladka kon tha! Misha:konsa ladka. Piya:Arey wohi gisne mujhe aaj subah ko madat ki thi.               Misha:woh toh college ka hot guy hai jiske piche sabhi ladkiyaan padi hue hai.naam hai abhay raichand.                         Piya:kaisa hai woh,i mean kaisa ladka hai     Misha:he is good par jada kisse se bat nahi karte hamesha apne duniya mein khoya rehta hai, par ye sab tum kyun puch rahi ho, use patana hai kya ?   Piya:shut up misha.                                       (In the locker room) abhay was thinking about maithili. Abhay(thinking)-agar woh maithili hai toh usne mujhe pehsana kyun nahi, woh ak aam ladki hai jisse sirf uski surat milti hai and nothing else.just when abhay was thinking sam comes and asks him:aaj tumne class attend kyun nahi kiya.              Abhay:tumhe usse kya, aapne kamse kam rakho.                            Sam:mein janta hu abhay tumne aaj kyun class nehi kiya, apne past ko dehke koi bhi shocked ho sakta hai.   Abhay:(very rudely)-but see is not maithili and will never be able to take her place. Saying this abhay leaves. Sam just stands there and thinks:abhay dekte hai kitne der tak tum piya ko apne se dur rakh sakte ho(sam comes to know that her name is piya when the attendance was taken in class). "Main tum dono ko ek sath dekna chahta hu.maithili ko tumne kho diya hai par ab piya ko mat khona". Sam also leaves from the locker room.               Edited by anurag24t - 13 years ago