Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sindu1231

thats a nice one....yes geetherself is self explanatory..love you for this,,,

โ˜บ๏ธ ๐Ÿค— you got it... ๐Ÿ˜‰
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
very sweet post Azmatazz...kabhi maan kabhi geet...kabhi GC kabhi DD..........somebody or else...some reason or other...GF is full of bashing posts............

we all r so attached to Maneet but we should realize that this is frictional.........n most horriby is reacting on spoilers๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

We should learn to enjoy GHSP and mostly give some good TRPs to them...which can help them concentrate more on it......

I am wishing for a healthy discussion GF........hope we all do๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
Amoureux thumbnail
Originally posted by: Naz_Angel

very sweet post Azmatazz...kabhi maan kabhi geet...kabhi GC kabhi DD..........somebody or else...some reason or other...GF is full of bashing posts............

we all r so attached to Maneet but we should realize that this is frictional.........n most horriby is reacting on spoilers๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

We should learn to enjoy GHSP and mostly give some good TRPs to them...which can help them concentrate more on it......

I am wishing for a healthy discussion GF........hope we all do๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks Naaz me too... Just hoping for some healthy discussion rather than bashing characters ๐Ÿ˜Š 
krishnameera thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Azzy dear ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

each and every one has their own POV...and this is the platform where u can put it.
But it should be healthy.

Sometime i feel very relex to see GHSP without forum...no tension๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
but Dil hai ki manata nahi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† maaneet ka pyar yaha le hi ata hai.๐Ÿ˜Š

But satiesfied that we have people like you and other who are +ve.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Amoureux thumbnail
@krishnameera  and @-Honeybee-

Thanks for your comments guyz... Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š
-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Azmatazz

Thanks Mayuri... ๐Ÿ˜Š Thanks for the wonderful post too...  you have explained things quite well... ๐Ÿ‘AGree to all that you have said... specially about Geet and Maans charecteristics and most of all this

Every time Geet feels she has done something wrong; anything she feels burdened about the first person who comes to her mind is only and only her husband Maan

I agree this entire MU will just help them understand each other better and they will emerge stronger and better partners for each other in the longer run.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Aziiiiiiiii๐Ÿค—

Your welcome Sweety:)

Thanks for letting me express my vishesh tippani๐Ÿ˜†

I guess the Misunderstanding track will eventually get them closer; make them believe that they are each other's support with out whom they cant live!

Thanks once again for the post!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Love
Mayuuuuuuu<3<3
Amoureux thumbnail
Originally posted by: mayuri.vet

Aziiiiiiiii๐Ÿค—

Your welcome Sweety:)

Thanks for letting me express my vishesh tippani๐Ÿ˜†

I guess the Misunderstanding track will eventually get them closer; make them believe that they are each other's support with out whom they cant live!

Thanks once again for the post!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Love
Mayuuuuuuu<3<3

Your vishesh tippani's are always welcome as long as no characters are bashed and done in a polite way without hurting your buddies ๐Ÿ˜‰ 
Love you for replying with your comments ๐Ÿ˜Š
-Mayu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Azmatazz

Your vishesh tippani's are always welcome as long as no characters are bashed and done in a polite way without hurting your buddies ๐Ÿ˜‰ 
Love you for replying with your comments ๐Ÿ˜Š

Awwieeeeeeeeeeeeeee๐Ÿ˜ณ

Yeah; that's what lacks in Geet forums; no one is in a mood for peace; Mauka mila nahi to bashing shuru๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Glad that I am not hurting you!

Love
Mayuuuuuuu<3<3