Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Azmatazz

Your  right buddy i guess i too need to just start doing that.... The place just seems a mess... Anyways we have enuf personal problems too and thus i used to visit the forum to ease my mind... but now a days i leave more depressed than ever after visiting the forum...

there are still more maaneets lovers around this forum dear..dont worry, we are here still loving them together., cant hate maan or geet at anytime.....hey param di is your friend na...she is very much an optimistic thinker., i like her a lot., really she is a cool and loving mother...you talk to her , all your tensions will be relieved...
Serenity_me thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nice post Azi,,,,nobody at fault, neither geet nor maan,,,,its cv fault, who r butchering all d characters n essence of the show. so sit back n enjoy d show n wait for maneet lovely  moments,,,n i don;t know when will cv give this to fans๐Ÿ˜†,,watch old scenes...๐Ÿ˜Š,,,,n other should stop over-reacting without watching d whole episode or stop making conclusions on d basis of any random article.
PGirn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sindu1231 is right ...there are maaneet lovers in this forum!

EXCELLENT POST...MAANEE IS OUR LOVE AND OUR INTEREST

i was staying away from forum becoz of exams...but now i feel its good only coz its like turning into complain box! 
just becoz u have platform to write, it doesnt mean u just type anything u want without considering!

after watching the episodes i rather not come here coz it just spoils my mood..

Nowadays i rather write my compliments or my suggestions on GEET FB page..at least if ever a Geet Team Crew reads it, I will happy..knowing that they receive a bit of positivity...

Im not saying us critisicing is wrong but there is a technique to constructive criticism...kuch bhi bole jah rahe ho

but here everyone just getting angry over precap ..
THE BEST PART is we dont even know what gonna happen yet! omg...i dunno whether to cry or laugh...

but just wanna say love those POSITIVE PEOPLE in this forum...keep loving Maaneet, and our love will be fruitful... trust me! 

Edited by PGirn - 13 years ago
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: SlovHanda

nice post Azi,,,,nobody at fault, neither geet nor maan,,,,its cv fault, who r butchering all d characters n essence of the show. so sit back n enjoy d show n wait for maneet lovely  moments,,,n i don;t know when will cv give this to fans๐Ÿ˜†,,watch old scenes...๐Ÿ˜Š,,,,n other should stop over-reacting without watching d whole episode or stop making conclusions on d basis of any random article.

Nice post Azma...๐Ÿ˜Š..me too agree with Slov.....๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ          Edited by bobby13rocks - 13 years ago
DD_Tannufan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i loved ur posts............... well said . peole should understand that all that is happening is situational and after some time all will be cleared............... its either no body can take sad notes and leave the show in the middle or bash the whole crew........... being sadnesses are accompanied by beautiful and happy moments and those who wait will get it ...............
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
if all want to be angry be angry for geet/maan not with geet /maan
they are reel characters playing their part .its all team work and  if we feel some thing  missing its lack of cv why play bashing,side taking and tighten our belts for things that r reel life not real life and we all in IF r real humans hai na and we all r bonded together with ghsp ka majboot jod so if want to do it do it pyar pyar se๐Ÿคฃ
Eccentric.Being thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Thank god sanity is still there in the forum๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ

Wonderful post dear๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

I guess each and every member out here needs to realise that its not Maan or Geet we r watching...its Maaneet we r watching. ..and whatever issues r there between them..somewhere both r at fault and to some extent its the circumstances which r going against them because script demands separation track to bring passion/romance back in the show...simple๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ...So all should chill ...hv some popcorns and coke...and enjoy the roller-coaster ride๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Also members should stop jumping to conclusions seeing 2secs ka precaps or misleading spoiler pics ..let the episode air first and then make judgements na๐Ÿ˜†

And if we want to give feedbacks to suggestinos about what we r liking and what we r not liking or what we want to see...we should do it in a civilised manner without bashing the characters๐Ÿ˜ณ

๐Ÿ‘

That's what sensible people do.

jwalamukhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Azmatazz

Mind Says : Shout on top of your voice no one is gonna hear to you...

Heart says: That does not leave me from trying.... ๐Ÿ˜Š

MAAN at fault... NO NO GEET is at fault... W*H....  Whats wrong with you guyz???  Why is everyone hell bent on destroying the peace on the forum yaar... ???  Well neither Maan is at fault nor Geet is at fault its the fans that are at fault.. Cause they are forgetting that ultimately Maan and Geet are human beings not God or Angles who cannot make mistakes...  Making mistakes is in human nature... No one is super human to not make mistakes... It how you percieve their characters and expect them to behave and if they do not behave according to your expectations... simple... do one thing start a topic on the forum and bash them left right and centre .... And then others follow the suite... of either defending or attacking...

GET ONE THING CLEAR FOLKS... Maan and Geet either both are at fault or both are not... Kyonki Taali kabhi bhi ek haath se nahi bajti.... Its circumstances, situations and their understanding, their lack of communication that is to be blamed right now.... and i'm sure these are things that they will learn with time... and this will only make their relationship stronger... cause relationship grows... Every relationship goes thru the tests of time and so will theirs... and they will only emerge stronger and better partners for each other...

However some people are so in favour of a particular character that they do not see how their posts are instigating others... and top of it they say no offence but my question is why make a statements that you know would offend others ... why is it so difficult to think about the sentiments of other buddies on the forum.... Are we on the forum not supposed to be one BIG FAMILY... What kind of a family is this when you need to be united we stand divided fighting amongst ourselves... rather than fighting with the CVs or the show makers...  Its becoming more of a war zone... The serial GEET - HSP is not making me as upset as the posts on this forum... cause ultimately I know that Maan and Geet will reunite .... But i'm not sure what next is gonna happen on the forum...  

My sincere request people before makng posts please be polite and think of the sentiments of others too.. you may just say no offence but you posts actually do offend a lot f people therefore for the sake of peace on the forum make sure that you do not ACTUALLY OFFEND your family!!! Hope thats not to difficult...

Debates a welcome but if done within a healthy environment... And try to see both sides of the coin before deciding who is right and wrong..  THAT IS BEFORE JUMPING TO CONCLUSIONS...

nice post๐Ÿ‘. We are maaneet fans. But some people on this forum are so arrogant that even if we request to stop such kind of offending posts they will simply start arguing saying that it is their POV without giving any value to others emotions. I requested them but they are very much rude and they hurt others by their comments. Atleast mods should take care of such ppl.
Thank you for making the post! ๐Ÿค—

I'm seriously fed up with all the bashing and blaming here on GF regarding Maan and Geet. In reality it never is one persons fault it's usually both. Beside what's the point with all the fights when the real problem lies with the CVs?

One more thing....I think we need to introduce the phrase 'Patience is a virtue' to everyone on GF. Seems to be a very forgotten phrase these days. ๐Ÿ˜†
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Azi i always wanted to see a post from u to calm my self and its quite big post but the truth is i just read nly half of it๐Ÿ˜† but i make sure that i read the imprnat parts i guess ๐Ÿ˜ณand yeah i accept its not Geets or Maans fault its actually Cv's fault i would say they actually changed the actual characters of the actors๐Ÿ˜•But yep I have always loved Maneet and never ever blame  any of  them for any reason ... will trust them and i hope a good trun this week ๐Ÿ˜ŠLove you, for this post !๐Ÿค—