Character bashing... Enuf plz... For gods sake...

Posted: 13 years ago

Mind Says : Shout on top of your voice no one is gonna hear to you...

Heart says: That does not leave me from trying.... 😊

MAAN at fault... NO NO GEET is at fault... W*H....  Whats wrong with you guyz???  Why is everyone hell bent on destroying the peace on the forum yaar... ???  Well neither Maan is at fault nor Geet is at fault its the fans that are at fault.. Cause they are forgetting that ultimately Maan and Geet are human beings not God or Angles who cannot make mistakes...  Making mistakes is in human nature... No one is super human to not make mistakes... It how you percieve their characters and expect them to behave and if they do not behave according to your expectations... simple... do one thing start a topic on the forum and bash them left right and centre .... And then others follow the suite... of either defending or attacking...

GET ONE THING CLEAR FOLKS... Maan and Geet either both are at fault or both are not... Kyonki Taali kabhi bhi ek haath se nahi bajti.... Its circumstances, situations and their understanding, their lack of communication that is to be blamed right now.... and i'm sure these are things that they will learn with time... and this will only make their relationship stronger... cause relationship grows... Every relationship goes thru the tests of time and so will theirs... and they will only emerge stronger and better partners for each other...

However some people are so in favour of a particular character that they do not see how their posts are instigating others... and top of it they say no offence but my question is why make a statements that you know would offend others ... why is it so difficult to think about the sentiments of other buddies on the forum.... Are we on the forum not supposed to be one BIG FAMILY... What kind of a family is this when you need to be united we stand divided fighting amongst ourselves... rather than fighting with the CVs or the show makers...  Its becoming more of a war zone... The serial GEET - HSP is not making me as upset as the posts on this forum... cause ultimately I know that Maan and Geet will reunite .... But i'm not sure what next is gonna happen on the forum...  

My sincere request people before makng posts please be polite and think of the sentiments of others too.. you may just say no offence but you posts actually do offend a lot f people therefore for the sake of peace on the forum make sure that you do not ACTUALLY OFFEND your family!!! Hope thats not to difficult...

Debates a welcome but if done within a healthy environment... And try to see both sides of the coin before deciding who is right and wrong..  THAT IS BEFORE JUMPING TO CONCLUSIONS...
Good One Dear...! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Hope it will clear all this mess here on the GF !

I'm not going to make any analysis now, who is wrong, who is right, coz there are many more here, for that 'task'! 

I'm kind of tired ! Too tired and Exhausted !

I'm missing my own posts now! I used to make neutral posts, but not anymore ! 

Coz i'm so afraid to post something now, i can't even openly show my love for my favorite character coz, someone will find it offensive and so called 'bashing' !

That is why, i'm not posting anything now, i just sit back and give my opinion, fearfully !
coz, from the deep down of my heart i m really scared of bashing and fighting ! This is total stupidity !

But, i hope your post will make some sense !

Love you, for this post ! πŸ‘ πŸ€—

and another thing i want to say is that,

Mind Says : Go ! Fight ! This is wrong ! Have some dignity and fight ! Go ! Slap them !

Heart Says : No ! I love MAANEET ! and i can't fight, that will not prove anything, except for fighting with real friends here, and i can't fight for stupid so called 'bashing'. It will over and some day GF will become all happy happy ! πŸ˜Š

Love,

Maddy (Not so happy!) πŸ˜”

Edited by maanddy - 13 years ago

thanks azz ........ i was planning on making a post on similar lines u did & I am really busy now a days .... so could not get the time to even write ...........

I really thank u for making this post .......... coz seriously I am fed up with all the bashing posts .....

seriously no one is even thinking about the sensitive members who get too emotional & derpressed when they read the bashing posts .....

instead of posing some thing which is cheerful or which lightens the mood why do they bash the characters .....

instead of bashing the characters ......... criticise the cv's coz thy are the root cause of all the problems ..........

If U R really worried about the characters so much ........ then email the cv's / starone site & write on the walls of FB that U R not liking the way the characters are shaping .......... spend the time over there instead of bashing the characters over here in IF .........

& 1 more thing ..........

instead of waiting for the episode .... they start the bashing right after watching the promo / precap / reading the article ......... how much is this right .......... don't they need to wait for the episode ..........

@maanddy: Thank god someone is a Maaneet lover...  
Originally posted by dewdropred

thanks azz ........ i was planning on making a post on similar lines u did & I am really busy now a days .... so could not get the time to even write ...........

I really thank u for making this post .......... coz seriously I am fed up with all the bashing posts .....

seriously no one is even thinking about the sensitive members who get too emotional & derpressed when they read the bashing posts .....

instead of posing some thing which is cheerful or which lightens the mood why do they bash the characters .....

instead of bashing the characters ......... criticise the cv's coz thy are the root cause of all the problems ..........

If U R really worried about the characters so much ........ then email the cv's / starone site & write on the walls of FB that U R not liking the way the characters are shaping .......... spend the time over there instead of bashing the characters over here in IF .........

& 1 more thing ..........

instead of waiting for the episode .... they start the bashing right after watching the promo / precap / reading the article ......... how much is this right .......... don't they need to wait for the episode ..........

Agree Hima... people have become too judgemental... Patience is something that none seem to have... Just one small article is enuf to create an unrest amongst the so called Maaneet fans... who then are easily broken into Maan or Geet fans... No one is ready to even think about the perspective of the other and start taking sides ...  Its really getting more depressing to see the posts on the forum each day..... πŸ˜•
Hi twiny,

Thats a nice post, i havent got time to read all the updates but frankly i dont think either geet or msk is at fault.

Edited by kirti_fiji - 13 years ago
Originally posted by kirti_fiji

Hi twiny,

Thats a nice post, i havent got time to read all the updates but frankly i dont think either geet or msk is at fault.

Twiny missing you loads... Come back soon 😊 Hope you had a nice hooliday... 😊
i am not going to write or say anything to anybody in this forum as i seriously knew very well that there is love for characters but under lots of condition...i cant make people to understand  who are ready to take geet away from maaneet.....azmataaz...but my best wishes to your effort dear...the only thing i can do is go directly into my  friends chat club., chat with my friends and say bye bye to other topics...this i am doing to save myself from negativity., and rudeness against my maaneet....but  totally accept to what you say dear......i think i can read ff's where my maaneets are rocking to the core...sorry if i am harsh....😊
Thank god sanity is still there in the forumπŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Wonderful post dearπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I guess each and every member out here needs to realise that its not Maan or Geet we r watching...its Maaneet we r watching. ..and whatever issues r there between them..somewhere both r at fault and to some extent its the circumstances which r going against them because script demands separation track to bring passion/romance back in the show...simpleπŸ˜†πŸ˜³...So all should chill ...hv some popcorns and coke...and enjoy the roller-coaster rideπŸ˜ƒ

Also members should stop jumping to conclusions seeing 2secs ka precaps or misleading spoiler pics ..let the episode air first and then make judgements naπŸ˜†

And if we want to give feedbacks to suggestinos about what we r liking and what we r not liking or what we want to see...we should do it in a civilised manner without bashing the characters😳
Edited by jyoti06 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by sindu1231

i am not going to write or say anything to anybody in this forum as i seriously knew very well that there is love for characters but under lots of condition...i cant make people to understand  who are ready to take geet away from maaneet.....azmataaz...but my best wishes to your effort dear...the only thing i can do is go directly into my  friends chat club., chat with my friends and say bye bye to other topics...this i am doing to save myself from negativity., and rudeness against my maaneet....but  totally accept to what you say dear......i think i can read ff's where my maaneets are rocking to the core...sorry if i am harsh....😊
Your  right buddy i guess i too need to just start doing that.... The place just seems a mess... Anyways we have enuf personal problems too and thus i used to visit the forum to ease my mind... but now a days i leave more depressed than ever after visiting the forum...