Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
good one suman....

hey me busy with sharma house decorations so u can handle sood house with lojain na?!?! 
BIackSwan thumbnail
im gonna get D to help me on dis...

hey suman guess wat?!!? raj's our treasurer... ðŸ¥³ ðŸ¥³
be careful with money warna raj will haunt u down ðŸ¤£
suman4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lojain hun we hav to hurry with decorating the Sood house where are u hun😕...the engagement is coming closer and closer...i dont wanna disappoint our sweet Viren
suman4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ur scaring me Nadz Dii...we hav to make everything perfect and yet stay in the budget so Raj doznt hunt me down....😕

Raj telling u rite now lojain and I are helping Viren get rid of CC...so there will be a little spending on that🤣

Plus Congrats Raj🥳
Edited by skojla - 13 years ago
BIackSwan thumbnail
suman try to do a cheap trick on CC so we can save some money ðŸ¤£

D where are u?!?!? need ur help cz hemlatha's drivin me mad.. she wants us to decorate her stupid bedroom as well... 

duh who's interested in her bedroom?!!? ðŸ˜¡
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

suman try to do a cheap trick on CC so we can save some money ðŸ¤£

D where are u?!?!? need ur help cz hemlatha's drivin me mad.. she wants us to decorate her stupid bedroom as well... 

duh who's interested in her bedroom?!!? ðŸ˜¡

Hey Am right here Dear, Yes Dear who is going to her stupid room,  because she lives upstairs and we are interested in decorating the lower part of the house and not HL room 

I think we have to tell her something that will make her rush and leave the wedding Venue to go somewhere else
doot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
lets get oppontiment in hospital coz our make up deewani cc is going 2 get heartattak😆

diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Hey Nadz what if we tell someone is planning something against the Soods Property and she has to rush and save the property, so this was she will be less interested in the wedding and more concerned about the property. and we have to send her so far that it takes her at least 8-10 hrs to go and return
BIackSwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: friendforall

Hey Am right here Dear, Yes Dear who is going to her stupid room,  because she lives upstairs and we are interested in decorating the lower part of the house and not HL room 

I think we have to tell her something that will make her rush and leave the wedding Venue to go somewhere else

she's super annoyn D & im losin my patience here...😡 ðŸ˜¡
let's just decorate da ground floor na?!?!
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Oh Preethy u r just toooo much 🤣,  Ok Dont worry I will take an appointment for CC and request the Doctor to keep her there only till the wedding os complete, Infact to give her sleeping injection,  I think give her such an injection so that she sleeps so peacefully that she wakes up the next day after the wedding is complete and Nivren already become one completely I mean SR complete, then CC will not be able to anything because Nivi- Viren will already become Nivren by the next day, so CC will not be able to do anything