Besharam Wedding Planners - page 92 - Page 65

Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Wow Engagement Will have to wear my best dress to attend this Engagement.  Hope all goes well and no CC or HL intefere, I think we have to give them high dose of Chloroform so that they remain unconcious for very long and wake up after all is complete, 
Diya already took care of HL just came back frm dropping her off at da train station and didnt leave til she left in the train....she is off to her son's place for a couple of weeks...he called her and told her that he is missing food made by her....so she packed up😉🤣
omg sanju 😡 FATAK FATAK... two slaps at ya for not knowin abt da engagement 🤣
*sanju's cheek goes red" ouch nadzy that hurt babe =(
I'm sorry guys, you know my lazypan...lol...I'm gumnaam like srsly =))
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

*sanju's cheek goes red" ouch nadzy that hurt babe =(
I'm sorry guys, you know my lazypan...lol...I'm gumnaam like srsly =))

😆 😆 😆 be dere at 8.30 today jaanu warna... another fatak on da way 🤣
Originally posted by friendforall

Hey Wow Engagement Will have to wear my best dress to attend this Engagement.  Hope all goes well and no CC or HL intefere, I think we have to give them high dose of Chloroform so that they remain unconcious for very long and wake up after all is complete, 

Hi allllll........

don't worry diya.....I have already hired a GUNDA n given him SUPAARI 4 CC ( even yesterday i told u all...i think u missed dat post).....he will keep an eye on CC....If she does anything wrong .....our Gunda will handle dis....n 2day On a safer side , I also handed over CC's RED LIPSTICK  COLLECTION 2 dat gunda......if CC tries 2 create some mess......he will blow out dat collection............so don't worry....😈

N about HL......MATARANI  ke kripa se pratap hai naa......I also asked pratap ....keep an eye on HL.....😃
yati get ready for da task of da millennium tonite 🥳
Yup.........nadz........I'm ready..........👍🏼....BTW engagement thread is ready.......or u r still working on it........i'm dying 4 it yaar.......
hav lots to do when i go home from work sweets... dont worry everythin will b ready by 8.30 pakka promise!!
let me check d arrangements nadz.....so dat if we missed something ...we can arrange dat now...no gadbad at last moment...

Decoration----- done
viren's dress------ done
nivi's dress------- done
nandu's dress------done
venue ----- done
caters-------done
rings---------done
CC n HL arrangement-------done (n it was d must)
reception ------ready
photogrpher----- done

everything is ok...just check it once ...nadz.....