Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Besharam Wedding Planners - page 92 - Page 55

CCBM-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi all.....

after browing al lot for nivi's dress 4engagemment...I came up wid some fine lehengas designed by ROCKY S.........gals hurry finalize one...so dat I can find out jwellery n all for dat lehenga.....

don't consider ....2nd one (off shoulder)....actually Rocky S. mailed dese pics.....n I told him dat our nivi is not going 2 wear dis off shoulder one.....n he was apolozing 4 dis mistake.....😊
Edited by CCBM_fan - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VarshaLuvsArjun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: skojla

gud idea Varsha...let me go get one...we called her son and he agreed to keep her with him for a couple of weekz so that she doesnt bother us...hehehe...πŸ˜†

oh thats a good idea..uski son ke baare mein meine socha nahi..ok tho time bathana mein aajaungi
ok dear i have to go now see you later bye
CCBM-fan thumbnail

n...don't consider ....dat off shoulder one....

VarshaLuvsArjun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: CCBM_fan

Hi all.....

after browing al lot for nivi's dress 4engagemment...I came up wid some fine lehengas designed by ROCKY S.........gals hurry finalize one...so dat I can find out jwellery n all for dat lehenga.....

i liked the  3rd and 4th one for niviπŸ˜†
i think you should have to wear the 2nd one πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†Edited by VarshaLuvsViren - 13 years ago
suman4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: CCBM_fan

Hi all.....

I like the third one
suman4evr thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: VarshaLuvsViren

oh thats a good idea..uski son ke baare mein meine socha nahi..ok tho time bathana mein aajaungi
ok dear i have to go now see you later bye

Bye Dii!!! πŸ€—
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
varsha i love ur selections jaanu... πŸ‘πŸΌ

yatiii wow ur back in action and i love ur stuff too sweets..

omg i just spoke to nivi & he's totally confused on wat to wear cz all da outfits are out of dis world.... i told her she can select watever she likes besides dere are so many functions to be held so dere...

guys... soods & sharmas's are askin wat time is da ceremony but we havnt confirmed da time yet. any suggestions?!?!?!

we cant hav it at 8 so anytime after 8.30 pm india time
CCBM-fan thumbnail
varsha......naughty gal......I'm going 2 wear a sree......

so nadz  n all.....as u all r settling on 3rd one....so should i finally ......select dat 4 engagement....

n nadz....I'm thinking dat nivi should wear a lehanga 4 enagement......anarkali 4 sangeet......saree for haldi......lenhenga 4 meandi...waht u think....coz we need 2 utilize most of d options availabe in fashion world......what say....
suman4evr thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NaDzGirl

varsha i love ur selections jaanu... πŸ‘πŸΌ

yatiii wow ur back in action and i love ur stuff too sweets..

omg i just spoke to nivi & he's totally confused on wat to wear cz all da outfits are out of dis world.... i told her she can select watever she likes besides dere are so many functions to be held so dere...

guys... soods & sharmas's are askin wat time is da ceremony but we havnt confirmed da time yet. any suggestions?!?!?!

we cant hav it at 8 so anytime after 8.30 pm india time

After 8:30 soundz gud to me...how about guests come around 8:30...8:45...the Sharma's arrive....9:00 exchange rings...and after that dancing and partyingπŸ₯³
CCBM-fan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nivren

All CCBM forum members are cordially invited to the engagement of Viren and Nivedita Sood!😳

This is to inform all the CCBM Forum Parivaar members are requested to grace the function with their auspicious presence during the engagement day of our DEAR JODI , Viren Sood and Nivedita Sood!!😳😳

May Viren and Nivi live happily together!!⭐️😳

thanks....abhi...lovely invitation.....n we all r ready.....
Edited by CCBM_fan - 13 years ago