Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

she's super annoyn D & im losin my patience here...😡 ðŸ˜¡
let's just decorate da ground floor na?!?!

yes Dear we should decorate the floor and make it more beautiful so that our Nivren walk on flowers and not the floor, I want every thing Unique for them
doot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: friendforall

Oh Preethy u r just toooo much 🤣,  Ok Dont worry I will take an appointment for CC and request the Doctor to keep her there only till the wedding os complete, Infact to give her sleeping injection,  I think give her such an injection so that she sleeps so peacefully that she wakes up the next day after the wedding is complete and Nivren already become one completely I mean SR complete, then CC will not be able to anything because Nivi- Viren will already become Nivren by the next day, so CC will not be able to do anything

🤣🤣, 🤣, 🤣, 🤣, 🤣, 🤣, nivi+viren=nivren😳
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Yes Dear they will become one forever after this marriage, it will be great to see them
suman4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Gud idea Preethi...well that will take care of CC...will tell Viren that u and Diya will take care of her and that he doesnt have to worry about anything
suman4evr thumbnail
lojain where r u hun...i cant decorate the entire Sood house on my own...these workers cant do anything until u go yell at them....HELP ME!!!!
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Originally posted by: skojla

lojain where r u hun...i cant decorate the entire Sood house on my own...these workers cant do anything until u go yell at them....HELP ME!!!!

Really Dear but dont worry am always there with u Dear, We wil work it out together,  But pehle CC aur HL kaa kuch to karo
suman4evr thumbnail
@Diya thx hun....yah first we gotta get those two out of the way...let me c wut i can do
suman4evr thumbnail
Diya ive got an idea about HL...how about we send her to her son's place...that will keep her away for a few dayz
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

heyyyy LJ ðŸ¤— hw u sweets?!?!

i need volunteers to decorate sood mansion.. can u help?!?!

ya hanny i will try my best will be back with some ideas
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: skojla

ya hanny am with u don't worry we will do great job 2ghter-we will yell at them now-heyyyyyy workers u must do ur job jaldi karo😡 😡