Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Besharam Wedding Planners - page 92 - Page 31

-Cskluv- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
@sana so cute decorations :) sr is gne be perfect ;) as preeti we wil   only try ;)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Cskluv- thumbnail
@sana so cute decorations :) sr is gne be perfect ;) as preeti said we wil   only try ;)Edited by yami_nivrenfan - 13 years ago
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx yami..don't spoil our company goodwill....no drooling and no flirting....concentrate on ur works.....especially to nadz....πŸ˜†...guru aisa hoga to hum log kya karengi.....!!!🀣
doot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: sana4kinha

thanx yami..don't spoil our company goodwill....no drooling and no flirting....concentrate on ur works.....especially to nadz....πŸ˜†...guru aisa hoga to hum log kya karengi.....!!!🀣

🀣 πŸ˜†
suman4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

hmmmmm....sanju..!!!i have to work hard to control sanju....πŸ˜†....i'll keep an eye on her..and i'll tell viren for sure..galati se bhi sanju ke saamne bina shirt se nahi aana....🀣.....i'll be there to dress him up...sanju and nandu will help me.....and i'll warn her to concentrate on her work and no drooling...!!!!

Gud Sana i can already imagine wut Sanju will do if Viren walks out shirtless in front of her🀣...let me know if u hav any problems with her...wait i thought u were sending Nandu for us😲....ok send him wen ur done with him...and the no drooling goez for u too hun otherwise i will talk to NiviπŸ˜‰
doot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
okay girls i am off now concentrate in ur work if u dont then our master ji will get angry🀣 
-Cskluv- thumbnail
sana gues wat im gng to sood house at 1pm to start decoration work nadz di said nt steal the flute   ...so plz aaj dnt allow viren to play flute if i c flute in is lips i cnt control
FrozenRain thumbnail
Hmmmm...suman...i'll try.......πŸ˜†...nivi likes me a lot..so no problem......she loved my company like viren....🀣

bye..preethi..i'm also going.....meet u all later....

nadz check my suhaag rat decorations and choose one from them......viren is impatient......πŸ˜ƒ
FrozenRain thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: yami_nivrenfan

sana gues wat im gng to sood house at 1pm to start decoration work nadz di said nt steal the flute   ...so plz aaj dnt allow viren to play flute if i c flute in is lips i cnt control

don't worry......i'll tell him......πŸ˜†..and don't steal anything......πŸ˜ƒ....if we want something we can ask him directly after his shaadi....after his marriage he can't reject our requests.....😊
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

smart girl sana πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

omg job well done sweetoo.. i looooooooooove da room!!!! gonna tell nivi abt it cz she asked last nite and i told her our sana's workin hard on it πŸ˜†