doot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
nice rules msater ji🀣..........we will follow as u said🀣🀣🀣
suman4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sana4kinha

Hey girls..yahan kis kis ko hug chahiye.....Hmmmm...control urself girls....i don't like this....πŸ˜†

and suman....i'm there to help viren to get ready...i already purchased everything for him...and he liked my choice...but i think we have to give a chance to sanju.....so i'll take sanju with me to dress up viren...πŸ˜ƒ.....
and all r just stay away..i'll send nandu for u girls...he will entertain u people with his hot dance....!!!!and pls don't do anything bad with him....his lajjo will be sad....!!!πŸ˜›

Ok Sana dear...now Viren wont cum yell at me again for not sending anyone....i thought Sanju wud want this task but dont know where she iz...u keep an eye on her n make sure she does her job and NO DROOLING!!πŸ˜‰πŸ€£
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
haha.....πŸ˜† we'l try not to jaanu πŸ˜† no promises though
-Cskluv- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nadz   di   flute ;) nivi ka kasam i wil nt but say to viren dnt play it infront of me ...if i c flute in viren's lip omg i cant control myself frm stealing it but i wil try
doot thumbnail
here is the band party fr their wedding

https://www.kudlian.net/products/stikfas/images/band1.jpg

NOTE

control  your feelings and dont dance wit nandu coz then sana will get angryπŸ˜†

Edited by doot - 13 years ago
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Viren wants simple arrangements for his suhaag raat...so i chose these two....

doot thumbnail
wooooow sana its really nice......................... already viren is romantic if he sees this flowers on bed then his mood will b at the top
FrozenRain thumbnail
Thanx preethi..today i have to go to meet viren..we have to go to mall for selecting clothes for him.....and some more discussions abt his suhaag raat decorations.....and u people don't drool over nandu and viren....okkkk.....πŸ˜†..i'll complaint to nivi and lajjo..!!
doot thumbnail
Originally posted by: sana4kinha

Thanx preethi..today i have to go to meet viren..we have to go to mall for selecting clothes for him.....and some more discussions abt his suhaag raat decorations.....and u people don't drool over nandu and viren....okkkk.....πŸ˜†..i'll complaint to nivi and lajjo..!!

πŸ˜†.........................okay i will try
FrozenRain thumbnail
Originally posted by: skojla

Ok Sana dear...now Viren wont cum yell at me again for not sending anyone....i thought Sanju wud want this task but dont know where she iz...u keep an eye on her n make sure she does her job and NO DROOLING!!πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

hmmmmm....sanju..!!!i have to work hard to control sanju....πŸ˜†....i'll keep an eye on her..and i'll tell viren for sure..galati se bhi sanju ke saamne bina shirt se nahi aana....🀣.....i'll be there to dress him up...sanju and nandu will help me.....and i'll warn her to concentrate on her work and no drooling...!!!!