Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VarshaLuvsArjun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sana4kinha

Hey varsha....nothing can change me and sakeena.....u know nivi has no problems with us..bcz we already make her busy with her shopping...and what will i do...viren only like me....ok i'll try to take u with me next time....but don't dare to hug him....ok..🀣

wow thankyou darling ...you should have to take me with you..i will not hug him..but dont blame me if he hugs me after seeing me
VirMan_ArShi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Ok...mim..i'll take u too...πŸ˜†

oh thanQ Sana sweetyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hmmm...girls....if u want to hug someone....go and hug nandu....but  away from viren...else i'll complaint to nivi....πŸ˜†
suman4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sana dear i m sooo jealous of u n Sakeena...dont worry the rest of the members of our company will get at least a hug frm Viren once i update da pre-wedding scenez...Sana, u n Sakeena r in 4 a surprise wen u go 2 da NivRen engagement hunπŸ˜‰
FrozenRain thumbnail
Suman..i'll wait for that....surprise for me and sakeena....πŸ₯³.and i have to go to some shops for their suhaag raat decoration's purchasing...and viren will call me now...πŸ˜ƒ...we both r going together for shopping....πŸ˜‰so bye....meet u later...!!

Suman..i'll wait for that....surprise for me and sakeena....πŸ₯³.and i have to go to some shops for their suhaag raat decoration's purchasing...and viren will call me now...πŸ˜ƒ...we both r going together for shopping....πŸ˜‰so bye....meet u later...!!

oh kaise ja rahe hai... viren ke bike mein hai kya
FrozenRain thumbnail
Ye kya koi poochne kaa baath hai..of course in his bike....and it will be more romantic naa.....πŸ˜‰...ok..varsha have to go college...bye....

Ye kya koi poochne kaa baath hai..of course in his bike....and it will be more romantic naa.....πŸ˜‰...ok..varsha have to go college...bye....

bye dear
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
ok just peepin into see if u all are workin.. i'v a stick on my hand mind u πŸ€£
hi if you want everyone to work promise us that we will definitely get viren hugs and ofcourse kissπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†