Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suman4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Nadz di help me out in one way...wut iz da first event we organize for da wedding
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
erm.... im clueless abt hindu rituals suman....😕
VarshaLuvsArjun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
is there any engagement for nivren before wedding
 i think after engagement there will be mehndi , then sangeeth and then haldi on the wedding day
Edited by VarshaLuvsViren - 13 years ago
suman4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Nadz same here...but thanks anywayz

@Varsha thx hun...i will start with engagement
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Ok girls…u people know naa….i'm taken care of suhaag raat arrangements….so I want to share my experience on the first day of my work……

21-March-2011---Day 1

It's around 3.00 pm……me and my colleague sakeena reached sood house….U people already knew that sakeena took the responsibility for refreshments……Ok…..we went there and waited for Mr.viren sood….Nandu served tea and some special dishes for me and sakeena jaan……😳

Viren came there…he looked dashing in a black jacket and white tee…..He shook our hands…and we literally had a blast with viren……😆..

Then I asked him abt his plans  abt his marriage arrangements….all this time sakeena stared at viren…..😉

He said that he wants to give a surprise for nivi on his suhaag raat….but he don't know what to do…..I assured him to teach some romantic tips…..😆Viren hugged me and gave a kiss on my right cheek…😃...of course sakeena burning with jealousy….she jumped from the sofa and hugged viren  â€¦ðŸ˜†poor viren..also gave a kiss to sakeena…but only a on her hand…😊

Ok…Ok..come to the matter..viren blushing and worried abt his first night….he said that both he and nivi are shy types….and he sure abt that both will blushing all the night and spoil all the arrangements….😲

Sakeena jumps and assured him that she will arrange some special refreshment for nivren…after drinking it both can be besharams….and that special drink is manufactured by our company……🤣

Viren was so happy again gave more kisses to us….😳we control ourselves only for nivi…..😆

Then he asked us to take a demo abt the besharam drink….😆so me and sakeena drunk a sample bottle and viren also joined with us…..So u people can assume we and viren have a party there…..🤣We danced like paagals and nandu stared at us with jealousy….😆

After the party and dancing we said bye to viren…and u people know viren asked us to come to his house everyday..😃.....and he liked us very much….and sana and sakeena faints and whistles after leaving his house…..🤣...so we r still  half consiuos....😆

Ok…..we will update our next day work soon…..!!!!and now i have to go to college..bcz today i have to come back from college early....i have a special meeting wit hviren in the evening...today is the first day of my besharam classes...😃!!!

VarshaLuvsArjun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ha ha ha ..i am feeling jealous of u and sakeena 🥺 lucky girls omg praying that next time nivi should be there so you cant hug him
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nadz, I have not read all the pages yet, so apologies if anyone has already suggested the following.

I was thinking the background song should be

Dulhe ka sehra suhana lagta hai
Dulhan ka to dil deewana lagta hai
VirMan_ArShi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Sana Viren gave so many kisses 2 u n Sakeena
ohhhh i am sooooooooo jealous of u both
next time tum plz hame bhi saath le lena😆
Edited by pinkparty - 13 years ago
FrozenRain thumbnail
Hey varsha....nothing can change me and sakeena.....u know nivi has no problems with us..bcz we already make her busy with her shopping...and what will i do...viren only like me....ok i'll try to take u with me next time....but don't dare to hug him....ok..🤣
FrozenRain thumbnail
Ok...mim..i'll take u too...😆