Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: richiii

cancer patient hunh!! not a bad idea i think😆
Dev's character intrigues me. He did not have a problem when she told him about her moment with Maan. I don't see him as a negative character. For some reason I thought from the moment i read about him that there was more to the picture and this para when he muses about falling on her feet and take him back and stuff.. i felt he had a reason.. anyway i'd wait for you to take it further
i have written one para of innocent too😆
I am dying to read Innocent if you don't know already😆

i think these things with many of us...there is a friend of mine who is like super hardworking , gets good marks- yet her parent are never satisfied 

Agreed. It is some mundane scenario in many houses out there which results in Peer pressure, suicides, depression and stuff. I can go on and on about the topic but since this is a FF forum and not a debate forum I am not going deep into it😆

i don't what to say...i am not very good at giving or receiving compliments..
but thank you soo much it means a lot to me😳...if nothing then i can promise that i will try to post another part by the end of feb or beginning of march
and i hope your life gets back on track super soon..i mean there is only so much that life can suck..after that you just say f**k off and get over it...i mean i do that😆

I will be honest. . . My love is fickle. I get excited very much initially and love things to heights at the beginning which may, with passage of time would fall into "things I love" to "Things i like" category. You may've felt I gave you compliments but that was what I felt. I was honest in expressing whatever I felt. Trust me. I wasn't exaggerating. However Going by my nature am not sure if this amount of love remains forever😆
Yea yea am weird. I know😆
I just hope everything turns out well. Even I don't cry over the past. My motto is whatever happens, happens for a reason. So all wellz. However we can be relieved after the war, no matter what the outcome may... I am in the process of war and the war isn't over yet and hence the dilemma. Ah I love talking in undercurrents😆

loving_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aap Update Kab Kar Rahe Ho???????
-Crayon- thumbnail
I read all the parts in one go.
All were  absolutely amazing  ,It's quite different and light hearted , Loved it.
You haven't updated it from a long time...!!
I badly wanna read the next part As soon as possible .
I hope some miracle happens and I get an Update of this FF...
Aaah *Wishful Thinking* 😍 😆
Tesoro thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Edited by Tesoro - 11 years ago
Shonameet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
hy! Richii you said that you will give update in april and now more than half april is gone. Where r u? Pls update pls!
Tesoro thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Edited by Tesoro - 11 years ago
ExpectoPatronum thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Oh Miss richiii where are you???
You have broken your promise of giving us an update by end of march, mid of april and whatever made...so i request you to Please lend one of the 5 i's which you have in your name to just see the no. of pleas on the thread which asks for an update and spare an hour or so to give us an update... plz plz plz plz *me with puppy dog face*
MyLuv_Maaneet thumbnail
BRILLIANT UPDATE... WAITING EAGERLY.. PLZZZ UPDATE...
CrazyMaaneetFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hi dear,
jus came across dis ff n its just wow!!
Grt style of writing n amazing story.
Wud lov read more.
Hope u update soon.
Plz continue soon n hav snt u buddy req,do accept it
Richie Rich,
Where are you?