Loved Geet n her never ending complains
Maan is confusing me lil
I wuld love if Geet strts retorting back Maan or showing lil confidence
Plz add me to ur pm list
AliceT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: richiii

would you forgive me if i said i am chaste, blameless, in-corrupt, righteous, in culpable and well i have run out of synonyms ...so please forgive me๐Ÿ˜ณ

LOL ... Richi with such synonyms I think I should forgive you.  ๐Ÿ˜‰  ๐Ÿ˜†

i know its quite far but i don't want to give false hopes or information or promises i won't be able to fulfill..again!!

๐Ÿค” 

don't worry it won't have a rushed ending...well because i am quite incapable of rushing things...though i may surprise myself maybe

Now, I agree to this dear.

i think i will do it

Yippee...buck up dear...Don't think too much, Just Do It!!

thanks for your tip๐Ÿ˜ƒ

You are welcome.

and i hope everything is good at your end
๐Ÿ˜Š

Aww...Richi, love you dear. Things are not too good but now I'm hoping that someday they'll get better. Hope...hope ...and some more hope...
Thanks for asking dear. 
๐Ÿค—

And again I'm hoping for an update SOON.  :)
Take Care. Ciao!

loving_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Waiting...Waiting...Waiting...Waiting...Waiting...Waiting...Waiting...

Oye Richiieee rich, where are you? Grace us with a mini update atleast. I dont have a problem even if it's a single para update <ok dont take this single para thing seriously..i was just stating an example> please do update na. I read it all over again. Pwweeejjj. *Batting eyelashes*

sadly my brother is just not annoying, he is a narcissist, hypocrite, mcp..and well don't even get me started..i can easily qualify as the bane of my life...and i am glad you liked innocent too..its not everyday that i get such passionate pankhas coolers and ac..๐Ÿ˜†

My brother is a male chauvinistic pig as well.  Bingo on that. And trust me Innocent is awesome and i love it. I also hate you for stopping it at such a point. Am sceptic about Dev there. I mean why did he said this
He watched her retreating back until he could only stare at the empty space. He hated hurting her, and more than anything he missed their relationship, their friendship. The guilt was eating him away and it took every ounce of his self control and determination to not to beg to her take him back. But he couldn't let himself be weak...not now..
so does this mean he isn't involved with Nayaatara and in reality trying to do some good to Geet?
BTW is he a cancer patient?๐Ÿ˜†
I have this habit of dissecting each and every para and so am quite intrigued about it and dang you stopped it there! Ugh!

i hope your exams went well๐Ÿ˜Š
I can tell this much that exams are DONE and am happy about them. If you ask me how did they go i'd reply "Slow" rofl. Some of my papers were extremely annoying and i just wish that evaluator whosoever he/she is, should not read what i wrote and simply award me with good marks..or else they can fall in love with my handwriting <which even i hate myself for a fact> and can get impressed and award me marks๐Ÿคฃ
would you believe me if i said we share almost same life story/targedy...just that i didn't used to write a diary..i was tragedy queen so i would just cry or something..i was quite ashamed of myself if i be very honest..though i had these fantasies of humiliating them in front of the class whereby i would show how great and good person i was while how disgusting and pathetic they were...sadly it never happened..๐Ÿ˜†

I would believe you and trust me even i dreamt of showing to people that "I'm nothing less of them" and haan I had mentally planned of the ways of shutting their mouth, but sadly that day never came๐Ÿ˜†

lollzz i cannot draw sketch or paint even if my life depended on it and the funniest thing was that my dad wanted me to be a painter...he had somehow managed to create this image that i could be award winning painter if i explored my (non-existent) potential to paint
I once cut down the pic of our chairman cum chemistry professor from our annual college magazine and stuck it in my journal and added some much deserved horns and fangs to that picture. Ah how much i hate him! So i'm basically that kind of sketch-er <err is it even a word? never mind I don't have patience to check another word๐Ÿ˜†>
And trust me all papas are like that. They see some hidden talent in you.. very hidden that which you can't see yourself even if you search for it. ๐Ÿคฃ
My papa wanted me to be a singer. C'mon with this voice of mine if i sing i would wake 7cities๐Ÿ˜†

i am glad you like her character as much as i love writing hers..

I loved her. She is so realistic. There was a normal girl with normal dreams with a funny bone in her. But there was also a girl, who would mask the hurt caused by being the "Left over one" with a mask of indifference or humor. I love her. And trust me one para wiped off the grin i had on my face while reading the last update.
I hope she turns out to be good student and doesn't disappoint you or me' dad added solemnly while further managing to humiliate me and confirming my doubt whether I am an adopted child.
 It really did touch a chord.
i will certainly try to...
and thanks for reading๐Ÿ˜ƒ

You need not thank me sweetie. This was one of the best works i've ever read and i read it all over again so many times. I just wish you to update soon atleast a smaller update. My life sucks right now and all i want is to smile for sometime. I know it's irritating to read "Please update" messages when you aren't in a mood but if you are free and if you could please do update. Not only this, if you are in a mood of innocent, go ahead with that. I love your writing style and hope i could read something from you soon :)

Edited by Cloud9. - 12 years ago
--Dia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Wow.. Loved it.. I read your FF long back but lost track as there were no frequent updates.. 
Awesome work.. Loved the humor in it.. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Continue soon and please do PM me when you update next..
-Prithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
superb update
loved it
pm me when you update it
richiiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Cloud9.

Oye Richiieee rich, where are you? Grace us with a mini update atleast. I dont have a problem even if it's a single para update <ok dont take this single para thing seriously..i was just stating an example> please do update na. I read it all over again. Pwweeejjj. *Batting eyelashes*

sorry babes!!! but college is a real pain in the ass...i have all my practicals, home/test assignments, fest going on...and i seriously tried to pen down something but well i couldn't..though i did manage to write one para- if that is of any consolation..
Edited by richiiiii - 12 years ago
richiiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5

sorry babes!!! but college is a real pain in the ass...i have all my practicals, home/test assignments, fest going on...and i seriously tried to pen down something but well i couldn't..though i did manage to write one para- if that is of any consolation..

I can exactly understand your situation as m going through the same right now. Writing always made me feel better but right now with so much going around me,.. more than stress buster it has become another stress generator. No Probs take your time. I know college is a real pain in the neck! And I hate college fests season. You would not be spared b the lectures even though you are busy with fest and stuff. Aargh! I hate the feeling. Haha. And about writing one para.. well it's a good start. I just hope inspiration strikes you in any random moment and once the scenes are ready in your mind it takes you hardly half n hr to pen it down. So i just hope that inspiration to strike u soon๐Ÿ˜Š