Posted: 12 years ago
Awesome update
Loved it
Thanx for the PM
so you r back dear
first tell us where r u gone
Gosh girl! It was amazingly funny!!You totally cracked me up!! Geet and her self dialogues were a riot!! Thanks so much for making my sunday this wonderful😊

Okay, why didn't I get any compliment? All I have been getting is weird and amused looks as if he wanted to say,'you are still clumsy eh?'

'Do you like the food maan beta?' mamma asks maan as she serves him the kadhai panner'.From the look on maan's face I could tell he was quiet in a fix, not that I blamed him. Mamma had made sure that his plate was full enough to keep him satiated for a whole week. He had tried to stop her but it was like trying to change the course of hurricane, tornado and all other natural disasters. When mamma served food to people, especially the young<male> ones, she was a woman possessed. Nothing would stop her from ensuring that the there wasn't a single clean spot left in the plate. Thus it was quite funny to expect him to answer her when she hadn't given him a chance to even look at the different dishes properly.

Sometimes I wonder if my parents are sadist. If not then what can explain the extreme pleasure they draw from seeing me embarrassed in front of my teacher, who also happened to be my crush and maybe my future jiju!

'You know maan has asked me not to tell you anything. He had wanted to see if you could recognize him or not'

At this I point I wanted to point an accusing finger towards him and shout - 'whose father are you anyways'. Instead, I managed to rearrange the feature of my lips so that it could be perceived as a smile.

'Have faith in your son viru. I am sure he is a gem of a teacher'. My father said in maan's favor. 'Its geet I am worried about. Her performance in economics is not even worth mentioning. Last thing I want is to see her perform poorly in other subjects also'

Was i and maan by any chance swapped as kids?

OMG !!!! πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

I'm still πŸ€£

The monologues were ... am speechless πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Brilliant ----- to say the least πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ

FANTASTIC Update !!! 

Glitter Star RedGlitter Star RedGlitter Star RedGlitter Star RedGlitter Star Red

Edited by drashsree100 - 12 years ago
superb update...loved it...
hi
happy to c update from u
awesome part
continue soon
Hey Richa...thanx for pm.

This is wonderful FF Richa and I love to read it but u take too much time to update it...please update it fast...this is my humble request...

very beautiful update...Geet's thinking process is just hillarious...thank god he didn't tell me to call him bhaiyya...kids swapping...whose father are u anyways...🀣

Edited by tushti-kiran - 12 years ago
long time...
awesome update...
loved the humor and sistery bonding...he he he...reminds me of Mahi Way!!! Dont know if you saw that serial or not but nevertheless humor was great...just please don't take so much time for next update
hey i am new reader...loved the story...it's awesome...and pls pm me...thx