Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: richiii

hmm... Wednesday or thursday maybe...i have no idea...i haven't evn started as yetπŸ˜† 

plz dont make us wait longer...
continue asap
thanks a lot...
cue1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†

will you blv me if i say i have no idea y did i mention that water n daal thingie...i just added it cause i was having my lunch then...πŸ˜†

well in my case my brother is a lazy pig...not that i am not lazy but i have to let it go else my mom would start with her taunts and emotional blackmail...thankfully cooking doesn't come under my area of duties...i only serve, smile and then clear...

i know kids can be sooo irritating at times... n if there is someone of my age i go n lock myself in the bathroom...till i am not required  by mom...πŸ˜†

n addedπŸ˜ƒ

Lol no i wont believe you lol

OMDZ same here...i seriously dont know where mothers get all these excuses from

Mine always compares me to my friends πŸ˜‘ I just do what she tells me in the end...its better than a 2 hour rant πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

I dont cook main foods just appetizers and side things

And even thats a pain

i hide in the kitchen or in my bedroom when i see people my age..its alright if their little todddlers then i can either ignore them or play with them but people who are my age for some reason seem alien when they come visit

Lol

Thanks BTW where are you from?

ANd how old are you?

bangalores thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
so Maan nd Geet did knw each other ! can't wait to find out the mystery (misery?) behind the jug of water and Daal...sounds interesting!!
richiiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5

Mine always compares me to my friends πŸ˜‘ I just do what she tells me in the end...its better than a 2 hour rant πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

And even thats a pain

i hide in the kitchen or in my bedroom when i see people my age..its alright if their little todddlers then i can either ignore them or play with them but people who are my age for some reason seem alien when they come visit

Lol

ANd how old are you?

i think these excuses are genetically passed on from one mother to other and henceforth

n comparison with friends is their oldest tactic...they never seem to be full of it...its really frustrating...

i never hide in my bedroom lest they will come n haunt my there...bathroom is the safest option for me...thankfully there are three washrooms in my house so even if they someone needs to use to use i ask them to go n use the other two...

for toddlers are bigger headaches ... they will go on 'di didi' n then i have to take care they aren't breaking the remote or the vase r jumping on the bed or sofa etc etc...

i am 17 as for now, will be 18 in july n am from delhi...you???

[/QUOTE]
surbhijn106 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Update soon n do pm me plzzz
cue1 thumbnail

And even thats a pain

Lol

ANd how old are you?

i think these excuses are genetically passed on from one mother to other and henceforth

n comparison with friends is their oldest tactic...they never seem to be full of it...its really frustrating...

i never hide in my bedroom lest they will come n haunt my there...bathroom is the safest option for me...thankfully there are three washrooms in my house so even if they someone needs to use to use i ask them to go n use the other two...

for toddlers are bigger headaches ... they will go on 'di didi' n then i have to take care they aren't breaking the remote or the vase r jumping on the bed or sofa etc etc...

i am 17 as for now, will be 18 in july n am from delhi...you???

[/QUOTE]

Lol well my kitchens the safest place...i live in England and we have one main bathroom and a smaller toilet sink thing downstairs but guests dont use that since its soo smalll so i cant hide in the bathroom. i just stay in the kitchen on tea duty lol that way i dont have to meet anyone unless absolutely necessary. I know yeah moms must really have a secret club or something where they learn all this from. Its so annoying sometimes i feel like telling my mom that the people she compares me to arent as great as she thinks they are. Lol

Well Im from Pakistan so we dont really say didi or di...but we say baji instead and it always makes me feel old when kids call me that

Oooh i turned 18 in january and ever since then life has just gone out of control...ive had to do uni applications and try to find a job and prepare for exams and stuff. Its my last week in school this week and everyones really sad but man does it cost a lot...we have to get teachers present and stuff and im broke!!!

richiiiii thumbnail

Lol well my kitchens the safest place...i live in England and we have one main bathroom and a smaller toilet sink thing downstairs but guests dont use that since its soo smalll so i cant hide in the bathroom. i just stay in the kitchen on tea duty lol that way i dont have to meet anyone unless absolutely necessary. I know yeah moms must really have a secret club or something where they learn all this from. Its so annoying sometimes i feel like telling my mom that the people she compares me to arent as great as she thinks they are. Lol

Well Im from Pakistan so we dont really say didi or di...but we say baji instead and it always makes me feel old when kids call me that

Oooh i turned 18 in january and ever since then life has just gone out of control...ive had to do uni applications and try to find a job and prepare for exams and stuff. Its my last week in school this week and everyones really sad but man does it cost a lot...we have to get teachers present and stuff and im broke!!!

hehe...well here all the aunties <if there are any> will be huddled up in the kitchen on the pretence of helping...so i can't duck out there, besides it isn't vei big either...here didi bhaiya is normally used to refer to sumone who is older than us n not married...but then this distinction is vei fluid...won't be going in details...n seriously all the mom, anywhere in world have this basic code of taunting n complaining...all of them are same...

i am eagerly waiting to be 18...the feeling of being adult n all...well my school ended in feburary itself...n exams were over in april...i am free since then...waiting for results...then for the cut-off list n sum entrance exams and then finally i will be off to some college...well luckily we weren't required to get our teachers presents an all...for once they gave us a farewell party...but even i am broke...birthday season has started for me...so till December, each month there is birthday of one of my friends...plus i need to save money for my birthday ..n college shopping..

uni as in university rite???

wats ur name btw???
cue1 thumbnail
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

hehe...well here all the aunties <if there are any> will be huddled up in the kitchen on the pretence of helping...so i can't duck out there, besides it isn't vei big either...here didi bhaiya is normally used to refer to sumone who is older than us n not married...but then this distinction is vei fluid...won't be going in details...n seriously all the mom, anywhere in world have this basic code of taunting n complaining...all of them are same...

i am eagerly waiting to be 18...the feeling of being adult n all...well my school ended in feburary itself...n exams were over in april...i am free since then...waiting for results...then for the cut-off list n sum entrance exams and then finally i will be off to some college...well luckily we weren't required to get our teachers presents an all...for once they gave us a farewell party...but even i am broke...birthday season has started for me...so till December, each month there is birthday of one of my friends...plus i need to save money for my birthday ..n college shopping..

wats ur name btw???

[/QUOTE]

Ohhh dont even get me started on the aunties...some of these uncles and aunties i have arent even related to me lol

Yeaah when u first turn 18 its a big thing but then not so much...it gets boring after a bit

My exams start i june and then university in october Inshallah

Yeaah i have to shop for university as well...hopefully i can get a job in the holidays and save up.

Well all my firends birthdays have gone...most of my friends birthdays are between setermber and march so im done for this year lol

My names Qiratulain but everyone at school calls me Q or my family call me Nain.

Whatever u wanna call me is fine :-)

richiiiii thumbnail

wats ur name btw???

Ohhh dont even get me started on the aunties...some of these uncles and aunties i have arent even related to me lol

Yeaah when u first turn 18 its a big thing but then not so much...it gets boring after a bit

My exams start i june and then university in october Inshallah

Yeaah i have to shop for university as well...hopefully i can get a job in the holidays and save up.

Well all my firends birthdays have gone...most of my friends birthdays are between setermber and march so im done for this year lol

My names Qiratulain but everyone at school calls me Q or my family call me Nain.

Whatever u wanna call me is fine :-)

Yea i know...n they are i big pain...you got smile and be polite and answer all there monotoic stupid questions..pisses the hell out of me...

ohhh all the best...i will be joining college in june...btw which course are you planning to purusue in future...

as per my shopping money i am dependent on pocket money ...or selling away my clothes...getting a part time job here is well quite tiring process besides its so damn hot you dn evn feel like stepping out of ur house...summers in delhi suck...🀒

hmmm well i calll you nainπŸ˜ƒ

chsweety22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
when can we expect an update?