Fan Fictions

*Love Psychology* maaneet ff- Updated pg. 30 8/4

richiiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
                                                    Love Psychology
                                                           ~~ MAANEET FF ~~

hiii everyone...this is my second ff(yayyy!!!!!)
so here is the character sketch

GEET HANDA- 17 YEARS OLD, STUDENT OF CLASS 12TH , STREAM HUMANITIES(ARTS)

MAAN SINGH KHURANA- 25 YEARS OLD, TEACHER

SHALENDER HANDA- 45 YRS OLD, GEET'S FATHER. STRICT YET LOVING

RANO HANDA- 40 YEARS OLD, GEET'S MOTHER. 

SAMEERA HANDA- 23 YEARS OLD, GEET'S ELDER SISTER, STUDIES IN COLLEGE 3RD YEAR

PINKY SRIVASTAVA AND MEERA KHANNA - 17 YEARS OLD GEET'S BEST FRIENDS

YASH MALHOTRA- 17 YEARS OLD, MEERA'S  BOYFRIEND

ADITYA SINGH-17 YEARS OLD, PINKY'S BOYFRIEND

INDER KHURANA- MAAN'S FATHER, GOOD HUMORED , MOTIVATING AND CARING FATHER.

BACKDROP: EAST HIGH PUBLIC SCHOOL, NEW DELHI

GEET'S SUBJECT : PSYCHOLOGY, PRESENTLY TAUGHT BY REEMA NATH

ECONOMICS, TAUGHT BY RAVINDER PAHUJA

ENGLISH, TAUGHT BY NEERU BALI

HISTORY, TAUGHT BY URMILA CHATTERJEE

INFORMATICS, TAUGHT BY SHEKHAR ANAND

HER FAVOURITE SUBJECT: PSYCHOLOGY
 SUBJECTS SHE HATES THE MOST : ECONOMICS AND INFORMATICS 
NEUTARL: ENGLISH AND HISTORY.

MAAN'S QUALIFICATIONS : GOOD LOOKS, CHISELED BODY, GOOD                                                                                NATURED

M.A IN PSYCHOLOGY HONS.

*************************************************************************************

OKAY SO THAT WAS ABOUT THE CHARACTERS I KNOW THIS ISN'T MUCH INFORMATIVE BUT I LIKE TO REVEAL THINGS AS THE STORY STARTS...

TELL ME IF I SHOULD  CONTINUE...

PART 1- PAGE 2
PART2-PAGE 8
PART 3- PAGE 13
PART 4- PAGE 16
PART 5- PAGE 22
PART 6-PAGE 30

XOXOXOXO

Edited by richiiiii - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rupzloveu thumbnail
Good start...love to read more doo continue soon.....
..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wow maan teacher? and geet student?
will be interesting to read
pls add me to ur pm list
and cont soon
thankz

-Premeena- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
hahahahahaha ab teacher aur student kw beech mein LOOOOOLLLLL

i wanna read thhis hahahahahahhaah

maan singh khurana a nerdy psychology professor ROFL..!!
continue sooonnn
mrk-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
wow love between teacher and student ?
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
congrats on new ff...................
wow Maan is a Teacher................and Geet his student..................
i so love this................gonna be dynamic and interesting and already Geet loves that subject...................cont soon and add me to ur pm list for this fic too..........................
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Wow!!
Loveee the character sketch.
Continue soonnn.
Thanxx for the pm.

Fatima
Downhill thumbnail
looking forward for the ist chapter...
do cont

preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
lovely cs...........maan teacher and geet student..........waiting to know more abt the love psychology 
richiiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for liking guys......so here is the first part...i hope you like it...

PART 1

Tuesday                                                                                                                                                      Economics class room

Sometimes I have this feeling that I am a total psycho case. And no I am not saying this in a spur of moment like some people do, for example my dad, who after every inconclusive fight with my mom says that he is an indeed psycho person. And I totally agree with him, after all any person who starts a fight with his wife just because there wasn't enough dahi in dahi-vada has to be a psycho person. But the thing is that his psychotic behavior is just occasion bound, unlike mine which seems to be set  in concrete like my self-talks or soliloquies. Now many people say that they also talk to themselves time and again like 'beta something you have messed up today and you are total goner' or munni something aj to teri lagegi''sorts. But my case is totally different and I mean it. My self-talks are not manufactured by some I-am-so-dead or I-am-so-great situations. My self-talks are PURE. They are not hindered by such lowly situations, infact they are not situation bound at all. I can talk to myself anytime anywhere (alone of course) like when I am walking on a road or when am not able to sleep or when in loo or when am getting dressed '..You get the picture right''

'GEET'!!!!

"GEEEEEEEET"

Shit do I hear my name???!!!

'Geet handa stand up'!

'Yes sir'. I say standing up. It seems that when i was busy penning down my psycho story in my journal Mr. Ravindra pahuja, my eco teacher was taking great interest in my activities.

'Where is your attention geet???? I have been shouting your name for a while' he roared again.

'Ummm'' why sir'? I ask quite naively as rest of the class devolved into a fit of laughter. Yes sometimes I am just stupid like that. And so now he is looking at me with this unfathomable expression which might read 'what do I do with you'? Or 'don't you get tired of your idiocy'? Or maybe, 'how would like me paying a trip to your father'?

' I gather that  as usual  you haven't been paying attention in the class'.which by every mean is fine to me'.but not to your father, so just to save ourselves the bother of paying a trip to your father I would like you to pay attention. And obviously I don't have to remind me that your father has given me a free hand to do whatever it takes to make you study economics and pass it with some decent marks in your boards, sparing the disgrace which you have been causing till now', he finished all in one breathe, finally done with his sermon, proving my third assumption right, that he indeed was planning a trip to my father's.

I bowed my head a little in pretence of shame (which is must of if you don't want another round of lecture concerning your conduct) and nodded my head in positive conveying that I understood every piece of his sacred truth. He acknowledged my apology with a curt nod and motioned me to sit.  Feeling euphoric at my escape I was finally sat down. But, giving all the due credit to my rotten luck,  the next thing he asked for was our homework copies which I had very conveniently left at home. And so again I was back to my standing position while he shot daggers at me with an exasperated look. Moreover during all this ordeal , my best friends: meera and pinky were  busy chatting away with their boyfriends, instead of joining me because, they unlike me had  finished their homework and had also accomplished in bringing it to school, to hand it over to the greedy hands of our teacher, while I kept standing for three days in a row.  

Muttering profanities at all of them I waited for the period to get over so that I could attend the one class and teacher I like the most, psychology taught by Mrs. Reema nath.

Its official today is the worst day of my entire life '.. actually no, that was when I first got admission in this school or, wait no, it was when the old principal of this school has resigned and the current one has joined. So, yea today is officially the third worst day of my entire life ever. Just when I had thought the day could not get worse after the encounter with my eco teacher, little trip to the principal's office, big row with my two best friends regarding their love for me and for their boyfriends, and the strange discovery of aloo matar in my lunch box (matar being the culprit whom I hate the most), I get the horrible news of reema mam resigning (kill me please oh dear lord). And I don't exactly blame her from resigning from this good-for-nothing overrated school. However to my extreme disappointment, the reason she was resigning from this school was not because she was tired of this school like me, but because she pregnant (husband being the culprit here) and her husband wanted her to take rest. So, today was her last day in the school (how I wished same was the case with me *a big sigh*)and from tomorrow a new teacher was going to take over, which she had assured me I would like(not to mention with a teasing smile on her round face) , though I don't feel assured even the least bit. You see, I have these loyalties issues, so once I like something I or someone I can never give the same love or respect that comes in its place, which means I am going to hate that teacher. argh!!!!

PART 2

so this was the first part, now please let me know if you liked it or not....as the writing style is quite different from my other ff

and please do comment.....and hit the like button if you like it...😆

and yea sorry for no maan in this update....but he will be there in the next one i hope...(actually i am not sure myself)

Edited by richiiiii - 13 years ago